Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 37335
-
09-09-22 13:40 #26490Senior Member

Posts: 119Big booty vanilla
Here's the link with the number I contacted here through. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-milf/44998743
-
09-09-22 13:06 #26489Senior Member

Posts: 577Nylas mom
Kayla just text said she'll be here for the weekend starting tonight in short pump. If you know you know, mom's does all three holes, Greek is a Xtra Franklin tho but she loves it! Mic performance is official and has some pretty ass feet LOL. As always be safe.
-
09-09-22 10:11 #26488Senior Member

Posts: 484Hopewell Annie
I was wondering where she want. Alas your link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 07:41 #26487Senior Member

Posts: 132Her daughter used to be in the game as well. Cute mixed bbw with nice tits and tight pussy. They were working out of a house in Hopewell but that was a couple years ago. Could you slide me Big booty Vanilla digits LOL. Like to hit it again.
Originally Posted by RichardXL
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 01:19 #26486Senior Member

Posts: 371Dalia
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6611998.htm
Went to see this one. $$ hhr $$$ hr.
She is tall if that is your thing, probably around 6 ft. Setup was pretty simple and she was responsive.
Doesn't look as good as her pics, she's not a dime but still decent looking. For the price I probably wouldn't repeat, she was going to go for a bbj but I asked for cover, so that is an option.
Probably worth a visit but I wouldn't repeat at that price.
-
09-08-22 23:27 #26485Senior Member

Posts: 108I seen her before as well. She definitely had the space out vibe going on
Originally Posted by RichardXL
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 21:50 #26484Senior Member

Posts: 488Crystal
I want to try Crystal as well. I will say that all the pics for the travelling Latinas are actually the girls. If you ask I think you can get a QV for $. 5.
Originally Posted by Boro540
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 21:37 #26483Senior Member

Posts: 119I gave this one a spin. Setup was a little annoying because she kept moving the time out. Then when I got there another monger showed up late for his visit and parked right in front of the door. She told me over the phone the menu was open if covered but when I got there greek was not on the menu.
Originally Posted by JaysonSt804
[View Original Post]
Pics are her but she is quite a bit bigger than in the pics. Huge ass. I opted for hhr. Answered door similar to the original post. Started with CBJ and then moved to cg. Blew in bag and she continued to ride but I couldn't get jr back up. She did not rush me out the door and actually tried for rd 2 but it wasnt happening.
She's in town 2 more days. Not sure that I would repeat but I think she is worth a visit.
There is a similar eros ad for Crystal that I would like to sample
-
09-08-22 20:25 #26482Senior Member

Posts: 170Sorry had to edit!
Sorry about the my editing software is wonky sometimes.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 19:39 #26481Senior Member

Posts: 124Hopewell Annie
Don't know if anyone was wondering about this one but FYI. She got into a little trouble awhile back and unexpectedly had to take a vacation. Won't be coming home for probably another 7 months.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ewell/46993926
-
09-08-22 18:20 #26480Senior Member

Posts: 316Big booty vanilla PAWG
I never thought of her as an older MILF but the thick ass thighs and true blue PAWG ass had me a good time. I will echo the comment, she was a little bit strange. Like she wasn't all there or a bit slow. Someone told me it was probably cause she was weed high, but just strange.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 18:12 #26479Senior Member

Posts: 700Grammar
I believe, a lack of grammar, is an indication, that the ad is real. If it were LEO, it would be perfect (cases have been dismissed due to spelling, wrong time and date, so as for being a scam, well, all adds, are potentially a scam, and smart mongers should ne able to decide whether if it is worth their time or not.
Originally Posted by EroticFunRva
[View Original Post]
Having said that, mom and daughter duos are not my thing, but twins, oh hell yea.
-
09-08-22 17:42 #26478Senior Member

Posts: 577Jewel
She told me during small talk as I was cleaning up that she would be here for a couple weeks. I also asked if she would move closer to Richmond and she said no.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:39 #26477Senior Member

Posts: 577Brother I would say that is a fake add!!
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:34 #26476Regular Member

Posts: 21Don't Think so
Based on the terrible Grammar in the ad I highly doubt it's legit. Pic is really not that good either.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






