Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 11014
-
09-09-22 20:20 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 451Destini
Yes! Her name is Destini from Cali. Saw her before summer for a qv BBBJCIM cardate. She's real and nice enough, super wet sloppy mouth. Finished in her mouth for 100. Has an incall in Mukilteo last time I asked. Phat ass back there. Been looking for her since she posts diff #s. Thanks for that, now I can hit that from the back. Looks good for 40's. Like someone said, raise your cocks, not rates LOL.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 19:28 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 2030No repeat
Saw her over a year ago. Nice enough lady, but not good enough for me to want to see her again. Do a search on her name in the Portland section to get more details of recent meets.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 19:09 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 170Any word on this one fellas? Haven't had Chocolate in a while!?
-
09-09-22 16:55 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 603I was skeptical based on the rates but multiple reviews on here, mostly I think Portland. Greek friendly etc. My guess is rates reflect the inevitably of age. I'd go for it.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 16:01 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 617Rheyven-Renn??
Any word on this lady? Looks like she gets around. Older firm MILF with massive tits, and really great pricing at 160/ hr?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....92s-with-booty!CURVES-to-test-drive! One-more-day-in-SEATAC! Leaving-9-10-noon!%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B.
Tempting. If she's anything like pics.
-
09-09-22 14:30 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 603Tasty MILF.
Looks tasty and rates are good for a quick big.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...w/046396015544
Anyone? Poked around here but not finding deets.
-
09-09-22 12:30 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 179Use the International version.
Good luck!
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...d.php?713-Rome
-
09-08-22 23:34 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 94How to find providers in Rome?
Currently visiting Rome Italy and was wondering if anyone had met providers here, and if so how / what websites did you find them on? Thanks in advance.
-
09-08-22 20:41 #5966Regular Member

Posts: 10Yo, did you found out more about Lucy? I'm kinda interested too
Yo, did you found out more about Lucy? I'm kinda interested too.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 19:12 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 275Anyone give these a whirl?.
There are a couple of eye catching providers I have seen advertising on Eros for some time now, but never saw any reviews or reports on them. Catalina Aguilara and Natalya. They have used the same photos for a while, was just curious if anyone had seen them and if they looked as good as their photos and if the service was good.
-
09-08-22 16:19 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 185She runs late and your response is to offer to send her a deposit?? LOL.
Originally Posted by Dagener
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 14:46 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 55Yeah
That was my experience.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 13:43 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 185All covered as her dislikes suggest?
Originally Posted by WarDog1960
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 00:48 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 107Oh wow I'm not sure how I missed that post. Should have searched here. I mean I guess my experience wasn't as bad since I got CFS and paid only $200.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 00:08 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 451That sux!
Sorry to hear Joe, I believe someone posted about her maybe a week ago. Nothing came of it, but a HJ for 300, because shit didn't work out. Wish you saw that before seeing her. Thats the problem with most younger pretty providers. Upsell to the max, you should be happy to be laying next to me. B $!
Originally Posted by JoeSmith11
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






