Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 734 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 11008
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5953
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Is Madame Gabrielle a trans provider? She is listed as one here.

    https://hot.com/us/wa/seattle/shemal...gabbi/m-%5D7iM
    I don't think so, because there were some reports on her here and on the other board, but nothing was mentioned about trans. The emails in tryst is different from the tna. Maybe a con?

  2. #5952

    Sedona VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    She's A1. The only one of the 3 that I've seen.
    Thank you for the information, what does her VIP include? BBFS or just upgrade to FS from massage?

  3. #5951
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:

    Madame Gabrielle:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle

    Sedona:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo

    Sophia100:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.
    Is Madame Gabrielle a trans provider? She is listed as one here.

    https://hot.com/us/wa/seattle/shemal...gabbi/m-%5D7iM

  4. #5950

    Sedona

    She's A1. The only one of the 3 that I've seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:

    Madame Gabrielle:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle

    Sedona:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo

    Sophia100:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.

  5. #5949

    Suggestions?

    A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:

    Madame Gabrielle:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle

    Sedona:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo

    Sophia100:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.

  6. #5948
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Fuck, that is horrible. No menu, no reviews, high prices, with a vague ad spells doom in my book. You should leave her a review, good karma for you by helping the rest of the guys on that board. YMMV is a two way street. I'd be leaving with at least 2 bills back in my wallet after that kind of visit. Sorry you got gypped!
    For real, if it was back when I was a young guy, and did not have to worry about dealing with drama I definitely would have made a scene to get some donation back. But I'm older and wiser now, and know to cut my losses and move on.

  7. #5947

    Eh

    I saw her a couple years ago. She is cool, safety and all that. Just not as tight body wise as it could be, and I personally wasn't very happy with the face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Any info on this one? (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Paige_Devereux).

    She hasn't had a review in almost a year despite a few ad postings, kind of gives me a bad feeling.

    Thank you in advance!

  8. #5946
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagener  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment with her yesterday for 10 AM.
    I actually sometimes say no rush too sometimes as I'm usually early or just to be nice, but honestly I'm mixed on texting it as it can also be abused. Sounds like she just used it as an excuse as I doubt anything would have changed if you hadn't said it.

    Definitely give yourself a bunch of leeway on time, not only in case you or they late (very few aren't), but it also makes the session more relaxing, especially if you end up clicking with someone who isn't a clock watcher.

  9. #5945
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagener  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment with her yesterday for 10 AM.

    This morning. At 830 she sends me a confirmation, to which I reply immediately. I arrive at her incall at 9:56 AM, I will let our.

    Text thread tell the rest of the story.

    Me: I'm here. No rush (9:57 AM).

    Me: are we will still on (10:05 AM).

    Me: Ok, well I haven't heard from you and have a fairly tight schedule.

    This Morning so.

    I'm going to go. Can we try again for later? (10:09 AM).

    Charlene: just a few more minutes (10:11 AM).

    Me: I'm sorry, I can't. I can reschedule.

    For anytime after 5 PM, I would love to to see you but have to Be back.

    In Seattle By 1115 (10:12 AM).

    Me: I'm even happy to send a deposit as a show of good faith (10:13 AM).
    That's her booker you're texting with who admittedly is not the most responsive. Nor does he have the best texting etiquette. But the key with him is to be clear and patient. And not over text.

    BTW, I saw CharleneLeone. She was GFE for me. Pic accurate. On time.

  10. #5944

    Paige Devereux

    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Any info on this one? (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Paige_Devereux).

    She hasn't had a review in almost a year despite a few ad postings, kind of gives me a bad feeling.

    Thank you in advance!

  11. #5943

    Any Emmy Demure experience? / look out for Jade Skyy

    My dudes, am I using my little brain here, or is she worth it?

    I'm normally not into thicker girls, but damn if her enthusiasm and vocalness will convert me.

    Anybody willing to share details?

    Also, I have it on good record (as in, I just saw her in another city) that Jade Skyy will be adding Sea to her west coast tour. She was fucking awesome. Expensive but Greek included and is very easy going. I convinced her to add us to her travel schedule, so let's make sure she wants to come back.

  12. #5942

    CharleneLeone. Yikes

    I made an appointment with her yesterday for 10 AM.

    This morning. At 830 she sends me a confirmation, to which I reply immediately. I arrive at her incall at 9:56 AM, I will let our.

    Text thread tell the rest of the story.

    Me: I'm here. No rush (9:57 AM).

    Me: are we will still on (10:05 AM).

    Me: Ok, well I haven't heard from you and have a fairly tight schedule.

    This Morning so.

    I'm going to go. Can we try again for later? (10:09 AM).

    Charlene: just a few more minutes (10:11 AM).

    Me: I'm sorry, I can't. I can reschedule.

    For anytime after 5 PM, I would love to to see you but have to Be back.

    In Seattle By 1115 (10:12 AM).

    Me: I'm even happy to send a deposit as a show of good faith (10:13 AM).

    Charlene: I understand you just threw me off a little when you said no rush (10:15).

    Me: I'm sorry, I didn't anticipate running late given that your indicated I'd be your first client today.

    No hard feelings, life happens. How about later? (10:17 AM).

    Charlene: you are my 1st client (10:17 AM).

    Me: I know. Sorry, I just.

    Meant shit happens and it's not big deal, life happens. I shouldn't have booked at a time when I was tight on time. (10:18 AM).

    Charlene: I'm almost ready (10:19 AM).

    Me: So later? If you.

    Send your cash app I'll send a deposit as a show of good faith.

    Me: I'm.

    Sorry, I'm.

    Gone. I.

    Have to be at my office by 1115-1120, it's not possible to.

    Do both.

    Me: I'm super chill, it's not.

    An issue in the least and I'd love to book for.

    This evening if at all possible.

    Charlene: YOU SAID 'NO RUSH.'

    Me. Ok, well 'no rush' doesn't mean I can wait forever and.

    You didn't acknowledge my texts until I said I was leaving, which was 17 min after.

    I arrived.

    Charlene: 6 minutes isn't forever asshole. You don't need to be a JERK. I was putting on my outfit for YOU. You said NO RUSH!

    Me: Proper etiquette would.

    Have dictated.

    That you acknowledge my arrival, especially if you were running late.

    Charlene: this all broke down when you said NO RUSH babe. If you didn't say that then we'd not have this conversation.

    Me: And if You Had acknowledged that or said 'I will Need a few more.

    Minutes' we wouldn't Be in this position Either. I apologize for my role in this but think there's ample blame.

    To go around. '

    She was sweet, apologetic and understanding at first, then for no discernible reason that I can see aggressively tried to shift the blame to.

    Me. Be forewarned, it felt like it may have been her texting me.

    At first but at some point her handler may have taken over the communication on that end.

  13. #5941
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Will Kylee Rimm?
    Yup but her BBBJ is super aggressive.

  14. #5940
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any idea who this lady is? Anyone see her before? Rates?

    Thanks!

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/789116652199
    I've exchanged text messages with her. She is very open minded, submissive and was open to bare services.

  15. #5939

    Kloie Grave?

    Any idea who this lady is? Anyone see her before? Rates?

    Thanks!

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/789116652199

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape