Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 734 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 11008
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    This Sassy Washington hasn't been on TNA since 05-27-2022.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssy-Washington
    Thank you. Is she known for BBFS, or Safety?

  2. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.

    Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.
    She has a lot of reviews on the other board, and no Alerts. Sounds like she is a safety girl.

  3. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.

    Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.
    From the TNA reviews this one looks like a pass.

  4. #5800

    Marie Allure

    Sorry to keep spamming, trying to find someone to start with worth dropping $ on.

    Any got info on Marieallurexo from Tna.

  5. #5799

    Sassy Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact information or web site?
    This Sassy Washington hasn't been on TNA since 05-27-2022.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssy-Washington

  6. #5798
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Cute little blonde.
    Do you have her contact information or web site?

  7. #5797
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
    Does Sophie100 offer BBFS or Greek?

    I've always she was hot.

    Thank you.

  8. #5796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
    "I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins. ".

    HELL YEAH!

  9. #5795
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.
    Definitely agree.

    Also I've seen her solo before. Inquired about MSOG with the duo and she said no, single shot only.

  10. #5794
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Sophie100 told me solo is not available with her friend. 500 duo only. I'm not motivated to take a chance on an unknown for that. I'd rather spend 100 more and get a guaranteed Disneyland e-ticket ride with the Love Twins.

  11. #5793

    ATF Rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Open to Cia, cip she's very into it Just go with it in person. I haven't seen her for a long time. My atf rotation is full right now so maybe will re consider visiting her again.
    If she's open to all that and you haven't seen her in awhile, who's in your ATF rotation?

  12. #5792

    Lexi B

    Yessir! She showed me some pics of what she was going for last time we connected. Stoked to see how it comes out- even though I think that body is crackin AF as is.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyBalls  [View Original Post]
    What work? Like she modifying here body again?
    Exactly.

  13. #5791
    Open to Cia, cip she's very into it Just go with it in person. I haven't seen her for a long time. My atf rotation is full right now so maybe will re consider visiting her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She is a great provider. Not sure about Greek. Highly recommend.

  14. #5790

    Lucy

    Not sure if this is the same one that's been talked about in the Strip Club thread, but anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cutesylucyxo

  15. #5789
    Is this gal new? Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollyjane

    Also has anyone seen Jordyn recently? I think she's in the SLU group but her tits look nice and I think she's GFE?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....98448-I-m-back!-Jordyn-2-0-starts-now!26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128073%3 B-Young-spontaneous-sexy-and-awesome!26%23128536%3 B-%26%23128293%3 B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape