Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18874

    Tabby's back

    I've been away for about a month but I finally got to have fun with tabby again last week. And she's as good as ever!

    She's taking appointments again, but for now, only with guys she has seen before. So if you fall into that category, send her a text and be sure to give her a name or number that she will recall or can check against her past client list. Once she feels ready to screen new clients, she'll be letting me know. Wishing you all success.

  2. #18873

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Well that explains the terrible attitude I got the same service for $. 60.
    Yeah. I had to talk her into outcall.

  3. #18872

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Might anyone still be in touch with Carly? Her price for a blow was more than I usually pay but well worth it. She could deepthroat with no gag reflex. And when you came she'd go down as deep as possible and your load would go straight down here throat.
    I have not seen her in years. A few years ago she was north of indy past Zionsville She was a lot of fun.

  4. #18871
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Ummm we all know that many of the providers have habits, but it's not often they are cooking in one of their Ad pics.
    I like her honesty and those big beef curtains.

  5. #18870
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like I had a better date than you with her. She was all right. No upsell with me.

    $$. 5 For AN hour, BBBJ and BBFS. Didn't try for anything else.
    Well that explains the terrible attitude I got the same service for $. 60.

  6. #18869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Ummm we all know that many of the providers have habits, but it's not often they are cooking in one of their Ad pics.
    OMG, that's crazy!

  7. #18868
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerdawg  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her multiple times and this hot little number will suck your dick like a Hoover vacuum. PSE experience. Very chill, beautiful ass and is very flexible $. 50 a HH and she is a tasty treat.

    https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f...f/083575093864
    Ummm we all know that many of the providers have habits, but it's not often they are cooking in one of their Ad pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTExNzQ2ODZhMmVmZThlY2UzZTA1ZDhlYmFmYmI5NmRhNTY3MDFm.jpg‎  

  8. #18867

    Passion

    Have seen her multiple times and this hot little number will suck your dick like a Hoover vacuum. PSE experience. Very chill, beautiful ass and is very flexible $. 50 a HH and she is a tasty treat.

    https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f...f/083575093864

  9. #18866

    Water park princess

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Terrible attitude.

    Tried to upsell, after she failed to communicate her services prior to my arrival.

    She does look like her pictures, but her shitty attitude cancels her looks out.
    Sounds like I had a better date than you with her. She was all right. No upsell with me.

    $$. 5 For AN hour, BBBJ and BBFS. Didn't try for anything else.

  10. #18865

    Water park "princess"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango112  [View Original Post]
    Terrible attitude.

    Tried to upsell, after she failed to communicate her services prior to my arrival.

    She does look like her pictures, but her shitty attitude cancels her looks out.

  11. #18864

    Perfect description

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    He listed no other preference other than non-psycho. Never heard any tales of fancy being psycho. May be a bit dense but not psycho.
    Her interactions on message boards a few years ago provided me and quite a few others hours of entertainment, especially on Naughty Reviews. I miss that site. But I digress. From what I remember of those exchanges, she was as nice as could be, and I don't think I ever saw a negative review of her. Her willingness to quite often use words like "*****" ("hore" if this gets filtered) and "prositution" (again, just in case, "prositun") pissed a few people off. I guess "companion" and "escorting" were preferential to the other ladies on those boards. NR had a lot of ongoing interaction between hobbyists and providers (or Johns and hookers I suppose).

  12. #18863

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    I love it! If they're too damn lazy to do the research, send 'em a pig!
    He listed no other preference other than non-psycho. Never heard any tales of fancy being psycho. May be a bit dense but not psycho.

  13. #18862

    Touche'

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know fancy is non psycho.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/447624678842
    I love it! If they're too damn lazy to do the research, send 'em a pig!

  14. #18861

    Any experience with red?

    Anyone have any experiences with this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...grill/49444695

  15. #18860

    Old backpage favorite

    Might anyone still be in touch with Carly? Her price for a blow was more than I usually pay but well worth it. She could deepthroat with no gag reflex. And when you came she'd go down as deep as possible and your load would go straight down here throat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 303.jpg‎   102.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape