Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18864

    Perfect description

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    He listed no other preference other than non-psycho. Never heard any tales of fancy being psycho. May be a bit dense but not psycho.
    Her interactions on message boards a few years ago provided me and quite a few others hours of entertainment, especially on Naughty Reviews. I miss that site. But I digress. From what I remember of those exchanges, she was as nice as could be, and I don't think I ever saw a negative review of her. Her willingness to quite often use words like "*****" ("hore" if this gets filtered) and "prositution" (again, just in case, "prositun") pissed a few people off. I guess "companion" and "escorting" were preferential to the other ladies on those boards. NR had a lot of ongoing interaction between hobbyists and providers (or Johns and hookers I suppose).

  2. #18863

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    I love it! If they're too damn lazy to do the research, send 'em a pig!
    He listed no other preference other than non-psycho. Never heard any tales of fancy being psycho. May be a bit dense but not psycho.

  3. #18862

    Touche'

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know fancy is non psycho.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/447624678842
    I love it! If they're too damn lazy to do the research, send 'em a pig!

  4. #18861

    Any experience with red?

    Anyone have any experiences with this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...grill/49444695

  5. #18860

    Old backpage favorite

    Might anyone still be in touch with Carly? Her price for a blow was more than I usually pay but well worth it. She could deepthroat with no gag reflex. And when you came she'd go down as deep as possible and your load would go straight down here throat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 303.jpg‎   102.jpg‎  

  6. #18859

    Hello. Any reports on this one?

    Seen her post before. Wondered if there's a review here.

    Any info thanks.

    AS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/91216629

  7. #18858

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    2 different kinds of ads appear for Kendra with at least 2 numbers:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-shy/48904440

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/90003430

    The pics seem to span years although her newest ad has a video of her face. Just strange that I see no ads for her because she states she has been doing this for years. And how safe do you consider meeting at a home? I generally suspect the worst.
    I saw her twice, about a year apart with the last visit a year ago. She looked good the first visit, but then was a little too thin for the second. She gave me a body to body massage with a HJ to finish.

  8. #18857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    First time calling and setting something up with a hotel Asian, is it typical that they ask for a selfie when you get to the hotel before they give you the room?
    Some outfits will do this. It's mainly so they can send it to the girl so she knows who is coming. I've never had any issues with it. It's also used the same way the AMPs do it, if you cause trouble they keep the pic to remember who not to let in. Everybody's seen the security cameras at most AMPs, when a customer gives them trouble they take a snapshot to give to others and spread the word. I don't know how many pics I've been sent of robbers and rapists. There's way too many piece of shit dudes in Indy, these girls say it's worse than New York or Chicago.

  9. #18856

    Question, Hotel Asians

    First time calling and setting something up with a hotel Asian, is it typical that they ask for a selfie when you get to the hotel before they give you the room?

  10. #18855

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonNeat  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm visiting Indy this week. Any recommendations for non-psycho providers? Outcall?

    Thanks!
    As far as I know fancy is non psycho.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/447624678842

  11. #18854

    Coming to Town

    Hey all,

    I'm visiting Indy this week. Any recommendations for non-psycho providers? Outcall?

    Thanks!

  12. #18853

    Kendra and relations

    I saw Kendra once several years ago. She only dis some light massage with up sell for more. As many will tell you be careful because the whole family is involved. The house was just North of Washington and West of State. Not sure where they are located today, but I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    2 different kinds of ads appear for Kendra with at least 2 numbers:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-shy/48904440

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/90003430

    The pics seem to span years although her newest ad has a video of her face. Just strange that I see no ads for her because she states she has been doing this for years. And how safe do you consider meeting at a home? I generally suspect the worst.

  13. #18852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit, thanks. Recall what kind of ripoff? Cash & Dash? No service?
    Look in the gray bars across the page just above the top post, there is a button marked search thread. This is the simple search and each thread has it's own separate search function. Search this thread for Kendra and you will find a ton of examples going back years. Then search the Ripoff Reports thread for more. You'll see a lot of her history, including many of the different names she's used.

  14. #18851

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit, thanks. Recall what kind of ripoff? Cash & Dash? No service?
    Pretty sure multiple reviews in the past cited a basic striptease with option for self service.

  15. #18850

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She's part of the ripoff group, her, her two sister-in-law's and their mother have been scamming for years. Been talked about 100 times over the past five years.
    Oh shit, thanks. Recall what kind of ripoff? Cash & Dash? No service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape