Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 736 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9093
    Drove through NMS around 12:30 - 1:15 AM this evening and most certainly there's another LEO op happening. Three clean clean dressed fake WSW. They are dressing the LEO's down to casual gym wear. There was a mysterious black pickup truck (fully tinted parked making the rounds on Allerton and then parking at the diner.) An another unmarked explorer at the liquor store on mass Ave.

  2. #9092
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    Same. Its always been anytime between morning and early afternoon. Seems like she gets her money early then goes home. Haven't seen her in a month or so.
    Last I picked her, she said she sucked two dicks and mine is the third. She asked to be dropped off near the South End. Her shift is over. Probably 150 total and she's happy.

  3. #9091
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Guys tell them, other girls tell them, dealers tell them, etc.

    They don't need to check the forum themselves to know what's posted about them here. Most of them know about this site, but have never seen it themselves. Most don't even know the name of it, they just know there's a site where guys post about them.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    They can barely hold onto a phone, never mind checking the site. They have their own underground forum on the streets themselves on us Mongers. Who cares, just share your experience and have fun. If they suck, they suck. Move on and avoid.

  4. #9090
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    They can't keep a phone but the get online to check out USG forum to read what is being said about them. I hope Boston public library burns its cache.
    Guys tell them, other girls tell them, dealers tell them, etc.

    They don't need to check the forum themselves to know what's posted about them here. Most of them know about this site, but have never seen it themselves. Most don't even know the name of it, they just know there's a site where guys post about them.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #9089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    They can't keep a phone but the get online to check out USG forum to read what is being said about them. I hope Boston public library burns its cache.
    Now that funny right there. I don't care who you are.

  6. #9088
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Yup definitely talking about two diff Ashley's. She won't let pic taking either and some of the sws know about this site.
    They can't keep a phone but the get online to check out USG forum to read what is being said about them. I hope Boston public library burns its cache.

  7. #9087
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    She's a hit or miss. There are times when she's cleaned up, staying at a place near the South End. Then, there are times when I see her sitting on the streets in the tent area. Sometimes, when I pick her up, she smells terrible. But, one thing that we do agree, she is a great BJ provider. Takes her time, got the skills and is very accommodating. Reasonable rates as well. What time did you pick her up? I usually pick her up in the early AM. But, haven't seen her lately.

    Have fun.
    Same. Its always been anytime between morning and early afternoon. Seems like she gets her money early then goes home. Haven't seen her in a month or so.

  8. #9086

    Ashley the plumber confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I found my BBBJCIM queen. I saw her near South Bay, wore all black. She hasn't been out for awhile and wondered where she went. She said she has a place near Tremont and doesn't come out as much anymore. But, this morning, I saw her and had a great session. Enjoy the photo and her in action.
    Yep. This Ashley is a guaranteed nut if you can find her.

  9. #9085
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir. She's the peoples champ. Catches every drop of the load and lets me record every single time.
    She's a hit or miss. There are times when she's cleaned up, staying at a place near the South End. Then, there are times when I see her sitting on the streets in the tent area. Sometimes, when I pick her up, she smells terrible. But, one thing that we do agree, she is a great BJ provider. Takes her time, got the skills and is very accommodating. Reasonable rates as well. What time did you pick her up? I usually pick her up in the early AM. But, haven't seen her lately.

    Have fun.

  10. #9084

    Vermont

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Which town is that?!
    Montpelier and Burlington have repealed some ordinances regarding language around sex work and prostitution. They emphasize this does not decriminalize it, but these small legal actions are a step in the right direction.

  11. #9083
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    We might have our Ashley's mixed up because I'm 5'5"-5'6" as well and the Ashley I'm talking about is 5'2" max. If you saw her walking down the street from behind you would think she's fresh out of hs or something she's so small. I think I know which Ashley you're thinking about. Sounds like the one I refer to as plunger Ashley. I have video of her so let me add a quick screen grab to be sure.

    Just checked and saw the chest tat you were referring to. I've never actually even asked her to fuck bc the head is so good. This has got to be the one you're referring to. She is definitely good for some gossip as well haha. Small Ashley won't let me take pics or video.
    Yup definitely talking about two diff Ashley's. She won't let pic taking either and some of the sws know about this site.

  12. #9082
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I think that's my Ashley that's thick and not a spinner. Definitely a BJ queen and CIM, spits out. She's awesome. Nice, BBFS is on the table as well. Nice work.
    Yes sir. She's the peoples champ. Catches every drop of the load and lets me record every single time.

  13. #9081
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    We might have our Ashley's mixed up because I'm 5'5"-5'6" as well and the Ashley I'm talking about is 5'2" max. If you saw her walking down the street from behind you would think she's fresh out of hs or something she's so small. I think I know which Ashley you're thinking about. Sounds like the one I refer to as plunger Ashley. I have video of her so let me add a quick screen grab to be sure.

    Just checked and saw the chest tat you were referring to. I've never actually even asked her to fuck bc the head is so good. This has got to be the one you're referring to. She is definitely good for some gossip as well haha. Small Ashley won't let me take pics or video.
    I think that's my Ashley that's thick and not a spinner. Definitely a BJ queen and CIM, spits out. She's awesome. Nice, BBFS is on the table as well. Nice work.

  14. #9080

    Different Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    She is closer to 5'4"-5'5" cause I'm 5'5" and she is my height and she doesn't fuck lord knows I asked many times also told me her bf just got out of jail also asked her to teach the other girls her technique she just laughs LOL.
    We might have our Ashley's mixed up because I'm 5'5"-5'6" as well and the Ashley I'm talking about is 5'2" max. If you saw her walking down the street from behind you would think she's fresh out of hs or something she's so small. I think I know which Ashley you're thinking about. Sounds like the one I refer to as plunger Ashley. I have video of her so let me add a quick screen grab to be sure.

    Just checked and saw the chest tat you were referring to. I've never actually even asked her to fuck bc the head is so good. This has got to be the one you're referring to. She is definitely good for some gossip as well haha. Small Ashley won't let me take pics or video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220905-091944.jpg‎  

  15. #9079
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    The last one. She probably won't be around much longer, she's trying to retire (ie get clean) and go back home out of Mass. Last I talked to her she said she was quitting before winter.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I'm sure she does want to retire and for her sake I hope she gets there, as much as I love getting head from her. Seems like she's struggling as I still see her high as fuck on occasion but oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape