Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 736 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9078
    Quote Originally Posted by Toowild  [View Original Post]
    Any way you can help a bro out with getting an experience with Anna or Jessica? Thanks.
    In boxed you.

  2. #9077

    BSW (again)

    Wet and warm this morning. Saw more goons than gals. PD was everywhere. But, at the homeless camp site. Went on foot and saw the BSW again. I think her name is Vickie. Walked over to the trucks, it was still dark, early morning with no security due to the holidays. It was fun, quick and went on my way. Before I left, I saw toothless granny, old face but actually young (can't think of her name right now). But, everyone knows her. Have fun.

  3. #9076
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    Ashley's petite, maybe 5'0-5'2. Brunette with her hair usually in a pony tail and most of the time she's wearing a tank top and leggings. Slim with a little butt (used to be slightly fatter) but she doesn't fuck, atleast not anymore.

    She's been around for years as I remember she used to do dates as her bf would wait for her lmaooo.

    She's usually pretty chill but can be a ***** when tired or high. But let me tell you. The head and technique are phenomenal.
    She is closer to 5'4"-5'5" cause I'm 5'5" and she is my height and she doesn't fuck lord knows I asked many times also told me her bf just got out of jail also asked her to teach the other girls her technique she just laughs LOL.

  4. #9075
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    The last one. She probably won't be around much longer, she's trying to retire (ie get clean) and go back home out of Mass. Last I talked to her she said she was quitting before winter.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    The last one long brown hair one of the few who is amazing, not worth it if she is medicated, a late night owl and if Ashley is amazing Gina is even better.

  5. #9074
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/ZO00NVnd_EU

    I stumbled across this video of the Seattle street scene (shot just 7 days ago) that I had to share. So jealous with envy! Their SW's makes our druggie zombie street meat of NMS looks like TV dinner steak vs their filet mignon. I was so naive I.

    I thought much of the street scene in the US were like our NMS area due the drug problem plaguing the USA (for the exception of maybe Vegas). I am not sure what kind of LEO they have but it's seems they don't care! Their SW's reminded me of our golden age Combat Zone SW's where they took the time to doll up. Any of these SW's would be a dime here and would cause a traffic accident.
    Girls in the video are hot for sure. Did some reading in the Seattle forum and yeahhhh man. Of course there is a catch. Seems like most of the girls are just ripping dudes off asking $150 for 15 minutes. Apparently some of them don't even do FS. If those SW is 150 it would make sense why the Boston girls are 40. You can't compare the two.

    BTW I'm not from there and only read a few reviews. There were a few success story there, but most of the reviews are just rip off reviews or so it seems.

  6. #9073
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Which Ashley is this? The Ashley I know is a BJ Queen, thick, half Italian and something else. But, looks Latina.
    White, spinner, long hair.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  7. #9072
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if we're talking about the same Ashley because I easily know 4 or 5 in that area.

    -Hot Ashley who I have yet to fuck bc she wants $100 (steep for a SW).

    -Big Ashley who has a bf and has to be convinced to do the occasional CBJ.

    -Plunger Ashley: Pretty face, doesn't really have a body. But she's always down to suck for as long as needed to get the nut out.

    -And finally, the one I'm referring to, small Ashley. Lately been getting high af here and there but when she's not high and in a good mood she's a veteran head doctor. Pretty cute too. She absolutely doesn't fuck though.
    The last one. She probably won't be around much longer, she's trying to retire (ie get clean) and go back home out of Mass. Last I talked to her she said she was quitting before winter.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  8. #9071

    Anna and jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous LOL. Between Sunday night and late Monday morning I had 3 phenomenal BJs. Ashley who doesn't fuck (WSW), Heather who I've never met before (CV / BSW), and Anna who surprisingly wasn't strung out this morning (LSW). I drop Anna off, cross the street to Sunoco and see a thick WSW in a red dress I've never seen before. Said her name was Jessica and I only got the number as my balls were thoroughly drained. Doubt its the same chick but I thought I'd share.
    Any way you can help a bro out with getting an experience with Anna or Jessica? Thanks.

  9. #9070
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate81  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same Ashley I'm thinking it is you are right about the skills. Does she have a tattoo across her chest? ANd where are you picking her up? I haven't seen her in probably a year.
    Good question. I've never really checked out her tattoos but ill try next time I see her. You can find her on Mass Ave usually anywhere between South Bay & Sunoco / Mobil. But I have seen her walking down to NMS from as far as Mass Ave & Huntington on occasion. Cheers.

  10. #9069
    If this is the same Ashley I'm thinking it is you are right about the skills. Does she have a tattoo across her chest? ANd where are you picking her up? I haven't seen her in probably a year.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    Ashley's petite, maybe 5'0-5'2. Brunette with her hair usually in a pony tail and most of the time she's wearing a tank top and leggings. Slim with a little butt (used to be slightly fatter) but she doesn't fuck, atleast not anymore.

    She's been around for years as I remember she used to do dates as her bf would wait for her lmaooo.

    She's usually pretty chill but can be a ***** when tired or high. But let me tell you. The head and technique are phenomenal.

  11. #9068

    Medicine=Heroin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    That's a sack of shit. Once you pay, she'll bolt, even on my moving vehicle if she had to. That's a really good excuse regarding her medicine. Keep in mind everyone, these pigs get their medicines for FREE at BMC. Don't let them fool you.
    For the purposes of this thread, Medicine=Opiates and Pharmacy / Pharmacist=Drug area / Drug Dealer.

  12. #9067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    A town in Vermont?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82  [View Original Post]
    I even read a recent article that a town in Vermont repealed a prostitution ordinance.
    Which town is that?!

  13. #9066
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82  [View Original Post]
    I was referring more to the bills in state legislatures and political activism.

    https://reason.com/2022/04/05/rhode-...-prostitution/

    Now these bills may not have the votes and support. Yet. But remember about 10 years ago there were still archaic mandatory minimum sentencing laws for some person who was caught with weed. Some states still have them. Now many states have legal adult use and more are coming on board.

    If you look at the trends on sex work, people are realizing that consensual acts should be decriminalized. The problem is the government and LE hide behind labeling most sex work 'trafficking' which if you ask me IS abhorrent. If a women is being forced into it AGAINST her will then yes that should be a crime. Thing is, most women I knew had regular jobs and liked sex so would do it on the side. Should consensual sex between two adults with gifts or payment be illegal? No. I bet a large portion of the population thinks so as well.

    Nevada, California, NY, and it seems Seattle seem lax. I even read a recent article that a town in Vermont repealed a prostitution ordinance. Regarding Prov, notice how anything goes on in the strip clubs there. Dancers even blatantly advertise as escorts.

    I'm of the opinion that more states and locales will do this. It will take time, but it is a complete waste of money busting two adults who want to have sex in whatever manner they choose.

    There's another advantage that our geniuses in Washington and in local politics haven't realized. Legalizing sex work reduces male aggression. Why would some pissed off young guy go on a rampage when he could walk down the street and get a legal BJ? Most men wouldn't. Legalization and regulation would REDUCE violent crime.
    Thanks,

    Yes lots of bills have been processed but the "Not in my back yard" and "It will spread disease " groups pop up in addition to " sex trafficking ". Now lots of people that hook up with nothing to do with money will catch a std and none of the $300 and up escorts are trafficking, in fact I often talk to and get to know lots of AMP girls and never a hint of being there against there will. All that said, I would not doubt decriminalization in some form is not far away.

  14. #9065

    Political movements and activism

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate on the Providence scene. 10 to 20 years ago the spas were all over both Providence and Pawtucket. Now there appears to be only three well regarded spas. Smilers which did flip from a jack shack to FS, Angel's and Apple that has been FS forever. Downtown, One and countless others are long gone. Not that I pick up street walkers as my standard I'm more of an AMP guy but pickings there are slim. Boston does seem to heavily restrict spas with service to China town and street workers to NMS. Outside of Boston there are several Asian spa friendly towns Waltham, Watertown, Quincy to list a few.

    But by comparison I would not compare Providence to be the next Nevada. That said if you know of some great spots there would love to know.
    I was referring more to the bills in state legislatures and political activism.

    https://reason.com/2022/04/05/rhode-...-prostitution/

    Now these bills may not have the votes and support. Yet. But remember about 10 years ago there were still archaic mandatory minimum sentencing laws for some person who was caught with weed. Some states still have them. Now many states have legal adult use and more are coming on board.

    If you look at the trends on sex work, people are realizing that consensual acts should be decriminalized. The problem is the government and LE hide behind labeling most sex work 'trafficking' which if you ask me IS abhorrent. If a women is being forced into it AGAINST her will then yes that should be a crime. Thing is, most women I knew had regular jobs and liked sex so would do it on the side. Should consensual sex between two adults with gifts or payment be illegal? No. I bet a large portion of the population thinks so as well.

    Nevada, California, NY, and it seems Seattle seem lax. I even read a recent article that a town in Vermont repealed a prostitution ordinance. Regarding Prov, notice how anything goes on in the strip clubs there. Dancers even blatantly advertise as escorts.

    I'm of the opinion that more states and locales will do this. It will take time, but it is a complete waste of money busting two adults who want to have sex in whatever manner they choose.

    There's another advantage that our geniuses in Washington and in local politics haven't realized. Legalizing sex work reduces male aggression. Why would some pissed off young guy go on a rampage when he could walk down the street and get a legal BJ? Most men wouldn't. Legalization and regulation would REDUCE violent crime.

  15. #9064
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/ZO00NVnd_EU

    I stumbled across this video of the Seattle street scene (shot just 7 days ago) that I had to share. So jealous with envy! Their SW's makes our druggie zombie street meat of NMS looks like TV dinner steak vs their filet mignon. I was so naive I.

    I thought much of the street scene in the US were like our NMS area due the drug problem plaguing the USA (for the exception of maybe Vegas). I am not sure what kind of LEO they have but it's seems they don't care! Their SW's reminded me of our golden age Combat Zone SW's where they took the time to doll up. Any of these SW's would be a dime here and would cause a traffic accident.
    When and where was this? LOL. I was in Seattle last year and didn't notice this. Incredible. What a selection. The funniest one was the midget at the beginning of the video. Good excuse to tell the spouse that you're going to Lowes to get some soil for the plants and at the same time, a nice blowjob. Seattle is an open book with the law and prostitution is definitely at the bottom on their radar. Good time to venture out there if you got the money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape