The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 736 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8598

    Ali From Portland

    3rd and 4th pics. Black tank and sweats is Ali. She ran around Portland for awhile and seems to have relocated to Boston. She is a sweet girl. Head game is lacking but BBFS is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Got to Nms area 7 pm Monday saw 7, the more I drove around more I saw, around when I left 20 by 8 pm a lot new faces, first 2 pics Bianca (avoid bad news).

  2. #8597
    Quote Originally Posted by BodegaB  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up about an hour ago and asked to meet with me. Guess she needed the money.

    I drove out and picked her up near nms and she gained a lot of weight, which means somebody's been taking care of her. But with her skills, I don't blame whoever it was.

    Took her to a spot and once again she proved she's the best BBBJCIM out there. Literally feel like she took a piece of my soul lmao. I don't tip, ever. But I tipped her $. 02 for a total of $. 06. Her face was covered in saliva and I was planning on trying to record it but for the love of everything I couldn't concentrate. I just dropped her off and came back. So maybe she's still out there but she seems like she doesn't like doing it to a lot of people. Especially since she doesn't sleep with anyone, apparently.

    I seriously wish someone else would have her so they could confirm what I already know.
    How does this Kyla look like? These girls always need money, which is often times very bad to give out your number. They tend to call at the wrong time and too frequent.

  3. #8596

    This is awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    Met an amazing female at the end of commerce way buy Lowes. She hangs out on the side walk. She stays at the red roof. 28 years old. Clean. Easy to approach. Decent shape. Perky. Definitely meeting up again. Seen her out there many times. Took the chance and was glad I did.
    I live in Beverly but I am from Winchester and I am down there ALL the time. Mass Vet's over by Commerce Way, too!

    Any info on her would be most appreciated. What time is she usually out, description? Thank you so much for posting. .

  4. #8595

    Kyla again

    She hit me up about an hour ago and asked to meet with me. Guess she needed the money.

    I drove out and picked her up near nms and she gained a lot of weight, which means somebody's been taking care of her. But with her skills, I don't blame whoever it was.

    Took her to a spot and once again she proved she's the best BBBJCIM out there. Literally feel like she took a piece of my soul lmao. I don't tip, ever. But I tipped her $. 02 for a total of $. 06. Her face was covered in saliva and I was planning on trying to record it but for the love of everything I couldn't concentrate. I just dropped her off and came back. So maybe she's still out there but she seems like she doesn't like doing it to a lot of people. Especially since she doesn't sleep with anyone, apparently.

    I seriously wish someone else would have her so they could confirm what I already know.

  5. #8594

    Ashley

    I found my BBBJCIM queen. I saw her near South Bay, wore all black. She hasn't been out for awhile and wondered where she went. She said she has a place near Tremont and doesn't come out as much anymore. But, this morning, I saw her and had a great session. Enjoy the photo and her in action.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9F103042-CDB7-4F69-BB1E-3473F39593B9.jpg‎   35DB3B97-D45C-4152-B2B7-7D1EE8BBD8BA.jpg‎  

  6. #8593
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    Met an amazing female at the end of commerce way buy Lowes. She hangs out on the side walk. She stays at the red roof. 28 years old. Clean. Easy to approach. Decent shape. Perky. Definitely meeting up again. Seen her out there many times. Took the chance and was glad I did.
    She takes you back to the room or cardate? What's the damage?

  7. #8592

    Lowes

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    What made her amazing & what was the damage?
    And around what time?

  8. #8591
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Did a day time drive by. Lots of activities going on including open drug use They don't even hide it anymore. Couple of WSW about. One walking in the middle of the street almost got hit by a car. Lots of LEO in the area as well with lights flashing. Saw a couple pot at the bus stop near target.
    I drive by there everyday and it's increasingly getting worse by the day. In front of BFD, I saw tables, makeshift tents and chairs. The litter was everywhere. I can't even get BPW to clean my street and their cleaning Meth Head Alley everyday.

  9. #8590

    Lowes

    What made her amazing & what was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    Met an amazing female at the end of commerce way buy Lowes. She hangs out on the side walk. She stays at the red roof. 28 years old. Clean. Easy to approach. Decent shape. Perky. Definitely meeting up again. Seen her out there many times. Took the chance and was glad I did.

  10. #8589

    Commerce way Woburn

    Met an amazing female at the end of commerce way buy Lowes. She hangs out on the side walk. She stays at the red roof. 28 years old. Clean. Easy to approach. Decent shape. Perky. Definitely meeting up again. Seen her out there many times. Took the chance and was glad I did.

  11. #8588

    Day time report

    Did a day time drive by. Lots of activities going on including open drug use They don't even hide it anymore. Couple of WSW about. One walking in the middle of the street almost got hit by a car. Lots of LEO in the area as well with lights flashing. Saw a couple pot at the bus stop near target.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E0DBF001-DB13-4668-B0AB-98CBA1487A22.jpg‎  

  12. #8587
    Saw an attractive blonde girl last night ten minutes past 10 in turquoise leggings tight t shirt and turquoise mini backpack walking down mass Ave towards the u haul. as soon as she turned right into Peirson she got picked up. Went over to dot Ave no activity there other than ginger, went back to nms she got dropped off corner of magazine / Allerton went down made a u turn pulled over but she said sorry Hun, called it a night.

  13. #8586

    I wanted to.

    I wanted to get a little stink on my johnson, I went out around midnight. Lynn was dead, in Boston there were some out in the Allerton loop mostly on Mass Ave, just none I wanted to try, mostly too skinny or too fucked up looking. Dot Ave was deader than Lynn. BHA had a good looking thick black woman, she looked maybe like 50, but I foolishly tried holding out for better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    So who had the balls to venture out and pick up a sticky, smelly and sweaty SW today? Definitely not me and won't do it tomorrow neither as they'll be the leftovers from today without a shower.

  14. #8585

    Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    So who had the balls to venture out and pick up a sticky, smelly and sweaty SW today? Definitely not me and won't do it tomorrow neither as they'll be the leftovers from today without a shower.
    I was out Sunday but didn't pick anyone up. Spotted a WSW running behind target to disappear behind a storage container. Then saw her take a squat. The strip down to her underwear and bath herself with a wipe. Wish I got a video of it.

  15. #8584

    Pink shorts and jean shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Night shots are tough.
    When and where did you see the girls in either pics I love bbw with all big assets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape