Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 662 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6798

    Rose

    No tips for requested or offered or given?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2902924

    Saw her in Westboro today. Not 28 by long shot. Must be in late 30's or early 40's. Hosts in decent Long term hotel. 160 Hr no hhr or QV.

    Very welcoming 10 minutes of back rub in bra and panty. Nice ball licking and BBBJ on offer with full GFE. CFS only. Tried CG for some time but she couldn't get me all the way in so switches to BBBJ with CIM.

    Joined me for a bath afterwards.

  2. #6797

    Rose

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2902924

    Saw her in Westboro today. Not 28 by long shot. Must be in late 30's or early 40's. Hosts in decent Long term hotel. 160 Hr no hhr or QV.

    Very welcoming 10 minutes of back rub in bra and panty. Nice ball licking and BBBJ on offer with full GFE. CFS only. Tried CG for some time but she couldn't get me all the way in so switches to BBBJ with CIM.

    Joined me for a bath afterwards.

  3. #6796

    Deseree

    Spend some time with Deseree recently and dam she has one of the best asses around IMHO, she very difficult to schedule but man she a good time when you do YMMV.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...-/996591565135

  4. #6795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up an appointment with Star from North Attleboro until she told me she required a deposit. This is her response.

    Hun I do require a $10 donation so I know you're not a cop so I don't even know playing games like a lot of guys do and so I know that you're going to show up.

    I told her I don't do deposits and thanks anyway. Told her there were plenty of other girls that don't need deposits. Her reply.

    Yeah crackheaded Junkies I don't do drugs good luck I hope you find what you're looking for.

    I was thinking that was uncalled for and told her girls that require a deposit usually are thieves. Her reply.

    You're such an idiot my reviews speak for themselves I am one of the top providers out there again it's all lost not mine I have over 40 text messages to respond to.

    I told her if she has so many texts to reply to why are you wasting your time texting me.
    Junkies always call every girls druggies LOL. I text her to. She's scammer bro. I'm glad you didn't fall for scam.

  5. #6794

    Reach for the Star

    Tried to set up an appointment with Star from North Attleboro until she told me she required a deposit. This is her response.

    Hun I do require a $10 donation so I know you're not a cop so I don't even know playing games like a lot of guys do and so I know that you're going to show up.

    I told her I don't do deposits and thanks anyway. Told her there were plenty of other girls that don't need deposits. Her reply.

    Yeah crackheaded Junkies I don't do drugs good luck I hope you find what you're looking for.

    I was thinking that was uncalled for and told her girls that require a deposit usually are thieves. Her reply.

    You're such an idiot my reviews speak for themselves I am one of the top providers out there again it's all lost not mine I have over 40 text messages to respond to.

    I told her if she has so many texts to reply to why are you wasting your time texting me.

    We all know the required deposit is a scam. Don't bother with this one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/642820524391

  6. #6793

    Jamie cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    This is the Jamie that little Boy Blue is talking about. Yes, her real name is Theresa. When she trusts you and is attracted to you, from what I have experienced and have been told and read on some reviews, she'll share that and more. Told me all about her family and so forth. Not sure most know she has two kids. Probably most of us know of her. I met her pre-Covid for a few visits until she started with the nonsense. Anyhoo, here are some pics from her ad she posted a few days ago, as Blue said "sporadically." He's probably right about the warrants. I recall when I saw her once she told me she had two warrants and was laying low at a home bordering Lincoln St. And Burncoat St. Smh. It's disheartening how one sibling can go positive and yet another go negative. She chooses to remain stuck in this while her brother is doing well serving our country in the military. Kudos to him. Sorry about what happened to Blue's friend. That was foul. You've got to watch out for the possible shenanigans of any and all providers. Remembering that most have their demons. Never trust them. It's a business for them to support their demons. So the shenanigans for some are not necessarily personal, but business. I hope she wakes up one day and gets back to the positive and to succeed in her field of construction. Sorry for your friend, Blue. Stay safe fellas and brothers. Watch. You choose the spot for car play. Guard your valuables. Do not trust. Play safe.
    All of this is true. I've probably seen her 6 or 7 times and I guess she likes me. She's given me her name, where she's from and even a personal number. However I can't see her again. I've been to her apartment once but the other times she all over town and never I the same spot. I saw her 2 weeks ago and she had 2 black eyes as well as a couple of nasty track marks on her hands. This is the 1st time I've seen her in this condition but I wasn't surprised since I know most girls have a vice. She's always let me pound her in the ass hard and she takes it well but I think I need to find a new go to for anal outside of K. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

  7. #6792

    Genie

    Genie is a special gal. Very few in this lifestyle are free spirited enough to venture outside the bedroom to enjoy a more well-rounded connection. I've been fortunate enough to meet a few who fall into that category (some still active).

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Of coarse it is. Genie from Barre was my regular for many years and we had a lot of fun both in and out of the bedroom. She's since fallen off the radar and occasionally texts me. I'm certain her best days are behind her, too bad she was hot and fun.

  8. #6791
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlbro0  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible / normal to have a regular escort for weekly visitation?
    Of coarse it is. Genie from Barre was my regular for many years and we had a lot of fun both in and out of the bedroom. She's since fallen off the radar and occasionally texts me. I'm certain her best days are behind her, too bad she was hot and fun.

  9. #6790

    Regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlbro0  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible / normal to have a regular escort for weekly visitation?
    It's possible to have a regular, however they seems to last 3-5 years. My two latest have gone with demons and a guy has moved in and taken over. Another has gone with a sugar daddy. The last one found a rich guy. Time to start over.

  10. #6789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgnrt  [View Original Post]
    She gets the job done, everything covered, starts out with a lap dance usually then gets into it. Nice girl but very business like, she knows what's she's doing and rushes through to get it done. Very soft skin and jiggly ass, one of the better natural asses out there. Price was reasonable, would repeat in a pinch.
    Unless she changes her attitude but every reviews of her I read has been nothing but average. She sounds sweet and nice then she get money then attitude change.

  11. #6788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerOver0310  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/549984788919

    Seeing her later on.

    Any Intel I should know. Looks abit bigger than her old pics?
    She gets the job done, everything covered, starts out with a lap dance usually then gets into it. Nice girl but very business like, she knows what's she's doing and rushes through to get it done. Very soft skin and jiggly ass, one of the better natural asses out there. Price was reasonable, would repeat in a pinch.

  12. #6787

    Nh bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I had a time set up to see the NH bbw that a few of you have seen. She does BBFS ass and pussy and reported to be fun. Time came to leave and I texted to confirm. She claimed she had to work and was called in last minute.

    Was up that way so I decided to see Cassie in Lowell. That didn't go well. I posted that on the Lowell escort board if anybody is interested. Never again. Too erratic.
    Can you send a link or any info about this one?

  13. #6786

    Regulars

    Is it possible / normal to have a regular escort for weekly visitation?

  14. #6785

    Framingham

    Seems to be an area that has escort activity according to LE logs is it worth checking out.

  15. #6784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Thursdays escapades

    I had a time set up to see the NH bbw that a few of you have seen. She does BBFS ass and pussy and reported to be fun. Time came to leave and I texted to confirm. She claimed she had to work and was called in last minute.

    Was up that way so I decided to see Cassie in Lowell. That didn't go well. I posted that on the Lowell escort board if anybody is interested. Never again. Too erratic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape