Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 735 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 11014
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    Saw RealBabyGoth from the other board. Posting my review here since that board only allows positive reviews.

    The good part. Pics are 100% her and recent. I love the goth look so was super excited to see her.

    The bad part. Service isn't great. Asked her if about GFE, its extra. I only did a 30 min visit, but wouldn't surprise me if msog is extra in the hour. Just felt like constant upsell. She asked for a tip at the end. I know all these girls are doing it for the money but its nice when they at least pretend to enjoy the session.

    Its a shame because I really liked her look but her service / vibe sucks so I won't be back and can't recommend her.
    I love goth chicks. They have basically been a big part of my fantasies for probably 35-40 years.

    Goths (and for the most part. Emos) are basically the worst fucks ever. They all think they are better, smarter and more enlightened than "normal" people. Yes, I love their look, but seriously I've done at least 20 (without paying) and every experience has been beyond forgettable.

  2. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    Saw RealBabyGoth from the other board. Posting my review here since that board only allows positive reviews.

    The good part. Pics are 100% her and recent. I love the goth look so was super excited to see her.

    The bad part. Service isn't great. Asked her if about GFE, its extra. I only did a 30 min visit, but wouldn't surprise me if msog is extra in the hour. Just felt like constant upsell. She asked for a tip at the end. I know all these girls are doing it for the money but its nice when they at least pretend to enjoy the session.

    Its a shame because I really liked her look but her service / vibe sucks so I won't be back and can't recommend her.
    Somebody posted here about her about a week ago saying the exact same thing. That's a 2-for-2.

  3. #5957

    Idk

    Didn't spring for the VIP. Differing opinions on options, some say BBFS, wasn't my experience though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the information, what does her VIP include? BBFS or just upgrade to FS from massage?

  4. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    liked her look but her service / vibe sucks so I won't be back and can't recommend her.
    Yea when she first started her ad actually said no GFE in bold, so someone (probably a pimp) convinced her that pestering money is the way to go. For returning clientele, it is not.

  5. #5955

    RealBabyGoth

    Saw RealBabyGoth from the other board. Posting my review here since that board only allows positive reviews.

    The good part. Pics are 100% her and recent. I love the goth look so was super excited to see her.

    The bad part. Service isn't great. Asked her if about GFE, its extra. I only did a 30 min visit, but wouldn't surprise me if msog is extra in the hour. Just felt like constant upsell. She asked for a tip at the end. I know all these girls are doing it for the money but its nice when they at least pretend to enjoy the session.

    Its a shame because I really liked her look but her service / vibe sucks so I won't be back and can't recommend her.

  6. #5954

    Sophia100

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:

    Madame Gabrielle:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle

    Sedona:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo

    Sophia100:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.
    Sophia100.

    Young &Hot. BBBJ & CFS is 500.

    Tight pussy. Perfect ass. Nice Deepthroat with spit.

    She cums hard when you hit it doggy.

    Fun when she rides your face.

    Only things missing are dfk, BBFS, Greek.

  7. #5953
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Is Madame Gabrielle a trans provider? She is listed as one here.

    https://hot.com/us/wa/seattle/shemal...gabbi/m-%5D7iM
    I don't think so, because there were some reports on her here and on the other board, but nothing was mentioned about trans. The emails in tryst is different from the tna. Maybe a con?

  8. #5952

    Sedona VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    She's A1. The only one of the 3 that I've seen.
    Thank you for the information, what does her VIP include? BBFS or just upgrade to FS from massage?

  9. #5951
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:

    Madame Gabrielle:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle

    Sedona:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo

    Sophia100:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.
    Is Madame Gabrielle a trans provider? She is listed as one here.

    https://hot.com/us/wa/seattle/shemal...gabbi/m-%5D7iM

  10. #5950

    Sedona

    She's A1. The only one of the 3 that I've seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:

    Madame Gabrielle:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle

    Sedona:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo

    Sophia100:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.

  11. #5949

    Suggestions?

    A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:

    Madame Gabrielle:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle

    Sedona:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo

    Sophia100:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.

  12. #5948
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Fuck, that is horrible. No menu, no reviews, high prices, with a vague ad spells doom in my book. You should leave her a review, good karma for you by helping the rest of the guys on that board. YMMV is a two way street. I'd be leaving with at least 2 bills back in my wallet after that kind of visit. Sorry you got gypped!
    For real, if it was back when I was a young guy, and did not have to worry about dealing with drama I definitely would have made a scene to get some donation back. But I'm older and wiser now, and know to cut my losses and move on.

  13. #5947

    Eh

    I saw her a couple years ago. She is cool, safety and all that. Just not as tight body wise as it could be, and I personally wasn't very happy with the face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Any info on this one? (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Paige_Devereux).

    She hasn't had a review in almost a year despite a few ad postings, kind of gives me a bad feeling.

    Thank you in advance!

  14. #5946
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagener  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment with her yesterday for 10 AM.
    I actually sometimes say no rush too sometimes as I'm usually early or just to be nice, but honestly I'm mixed on texting it as it can also be abused. Sounds like she just used it as an excuse as I doubt anything would have changed if you hadn't said it.

    Definitely give yourself a bunch of leeway on time, not only in case you or they late (very few aren't), but it also makes the session more relaxing, especially if you end up clicking with someone who isn't a clock watcher.

  15. #5945
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagener  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment with her yesterday for 10 AM.

    This morning. At 830 she sends me a confirmation, to which I reply immediately. I arrive at her incall at 9:56 AM, I will let our.

    Text thread tell the rest of the story.

    Me: I'm here. No rush (9:57 AM).

    Me: are we will still on (10:05 AM).

    Me: Ok, well I haven't heard from you and have a fairly tight schedule.

    This Morning so.

    I'm going to go. Can we try again for later? (10:09 AM).

    Charlene: just a few more minutes (10:11 AM).

    Me: I'm sorry, I can't. I can reschedule.

    For anytime after 5 PM, I would love to to see you but have to Be back.

    In Seattle By 1115 (10:12 AM).

    Me: I'm even happy to send a deposit as a show of good faith (10:13 AM).
    That's her booker you're texting with who admittedly is not the most responsive. Nor does he have the best texting etiquette. But the key with him is to be clear and patient. And not over text.

    BTW, I saw CharleneLeone. She was GFE for me. Pic accurate. On time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape