Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 734 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 11008
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5938
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on FoxyDee?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?526613-FoxyDee

    She has 0 references and 1 review by a person with 1 post?

    Is she legit? Services? Police?
    She prefers you don't leave reviews. I've contacted her and she decided we wouldn't be good fit because I dont see a providers regularly.

  2. #5937

    FoxyDee

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    She does not have ant reviews on the other board. Is she GFE, and BBBJ friendly? Feel free to PM.
    Does anyone have any information on FoxyDee?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?526613-FoxyDee

    She has 0 references and 1 review by a person with 1 post?

    Is she legit? Services? Police?

  3. #5936
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Just a survey on who the best BBBJ DT provider is. I've had some really good ones but they all seem to be BBW. I don't discriminate but who's your top 3. I haven't been hobbying very long so I would like to see what's out there. My 3 are Kylee, Exotic Brunette Beauty, and Squirting Farrah Faucet. All 3 are sloppy, wet, and can take it down to the balls with no problem. I'm talking porn star style.
    Will Kylee Rimm?

  4. #5935

    Cleopatra is the real deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Reviews on the other board look good but we know how much weight that carries. Looking for honest info. Thanks!
    Had the pleasure a couple of times of visiting and found her engaging, a bit extra but the pictures are accurate, beautiful smile and eyes. Very responsive. I'll be back.

  5. #5934

    Would also like to know

    I asked what her VIP was and the reply was FS. The she stopped responding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Reviews on the other board look good but we know how much weight that carries. Looking for honest info. Thanks!

  6. #5933

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Nice pics! I wonder if she can take a greek pounding in the same way her pussy survived all that ink. Loving her hair too. If you come across one of her advertisements again, please share it here. Thanks!
    Sorry Kit, I saved this photo in 2015 and posted it here, in the hopes that it was the "Whitney" IanStruan was looking for and it may trigger more information.

  7. #5932

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing an ad for a girl named Whitney, that looked good enough to me, that I saved images. Never saw her but wanted to.

    Is this your Whitney?
    Nice pics! I wonder if she can take a greek pounding in the same way her pussy survived all that ink. Loving her hair too. If you come across one of her advertisements again, please share it here. Thanks!

  8. #5931

    Cleopatra from TNA

    Has anyone seen her? Reviews on the other board look good but we know how much weight that carries. Looking for honest info. Thanks!

  9. #5930
    For as many posts as you have, you don't seem too informed.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    The purpose of the forum isn't for you to lecture or review other members, it's about sharing info about women.

    A2

  10. #5929
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing an ad for a girl named Whitney, that looked good enough to me, that I saved images. Never saw her but wanted to.

    Is this your Whitney?
    Alas it is not, but a tasty looker there.

    Somehow the post got moderated funny.

    And End, off of 128th and I5.

    Also saw her in Ballard / lower Magnolia area one time.

  11. #5928
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 on this. Some people think I am paranoid, and to be honest I am a little paranoid about my safety and security. When I see a new SP that I do not know much about I part at a Mickey D's or some other lot outside of the hotel parking lot. I also do not carry my car keys or anything besides the amt for the donation. I walk to hotel and the proceed from there to contact them that I am there. I also almost always say I need to use the restroom and very discreetly check the shower stall to see if someone is hiding behind the curtain. Believe it or not but I have been part of a sting (another state) and have that habit. Remember they can still make life hell for you if there is someone hiding there. But with very limited money and no I'd and no car to tow. You have limited your exposure considerably. My cellphone is also not linked to me in any direct way. There is no way to completely block all exposure, but I do try to limit and minimize it. At the end of the day what I am doing is not a felony. There is a lower bar, and hopefully these steps will limit the damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    You definitely are paranoid. If the cops got a search warrant to get your text messages and / or phone records. You already fucked up big big time in some other criminal case for a much more serious offense. You take this more seriously then a drug deal LOL. Only scenario that makes this justifiable is if you were married with kids.
    From your post it does not sound like you have been in this hobby a lot. First and foremost is that cops do not pull phone records for misdemeanor. See my post above, this is not a felony and cops do not waste large amounts of money and resources chasing down one "john" by pulling phone records. You have either seen too many movies or like I said. You just lack the experience. Finally. Just so we are crystal clear on something. What steps someone takes to protect themselves and their identities is justification enough. You do not get to "dictate" under what scenarios this does and does not make sense in.

  12. #5927

    Was this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by IanStruan  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a gal I was able to see in the and End. Used spend time in the M6 and LA Quinta off 12Xth I5.

    First name Whitney. Also had a rough room in a Condo just off same street.

    Brunette, 30 ish and A cups. Solid French game.

    Lost her digits, had a 555 in there.

    Feel free to PM.

    Thanks to anyone who might be able to help!
    I remember seeing an ad for a girl named Whitney, that looked good enough to me, that I saved images. Never saw her but wanted to.

    Is this your Whitney?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150107_182215.jpg‎   IMG_20150107_185742.jpg‎  

  13. #5926
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing the other board, and saw her ad. Hot look to her and looked like she would be fun. Even though she was new and had no reviews, little head took over and booked a hhr (300/500 were her rates). This is high for me for a newbie with no ratings, but again little head was in the drivers seat. Asked if she was open on menu and she said YMMV. I figured I'm younger clean cut it shouldn't be a problem to at least get GFE.

    Showed up, incall was in cap hill in a tiny messy dorm room. She was as pictured if not hotter so I thought we were in for a good time. Took a quick shower and then we started. Quick peck on the lips let me roam my hands for 10 seconds then said you're ready for a cover for BJ? I asked if we can go without and she said I don't do anything without a cover. So the open menu YMMV was bs. Told her to lay back let me play with her to try to get me up. Body is a tight 20 YO, but when I worked my way down to the why, she said that's extra. That was the last straw, and just killed all mood for me.

    She tried to give me a HJ but all I could think of was 300 hhr for safety and she wants extra for daty WTF! She could tell I was off, and I told her I was just disappointed and not what I expected. She blamed it on her being new, miscommunication, and suggested a reschedule. I agreed and left, but not going to repeat and of course she kept donation. Very pretty girl, so if anyone is ok with full safety with a hottie and that high rate it may work for you.

    TOFTT, what a day to not be able to get satisfied, it had been a while for me too, so that was an expensive ass shower!
    Fuck, that is horrible. No menu, no reviews, high prices, with a vague ad spells doom in my book. You should leave her a review, good karma for you by helping the rest of the guys on that board. YMMV is a two way street. I'd be leaving with at least 2 bills back in my wallet after that kind of visit. Sorry you got gypped!

  14. #5925

    ISO in the and End

    Looking for a gal I was able to see in the and End. Used spend time in the M6 and LA Quinta off 12Xth I5.

    First name Whitney. Also had a rough room in a Condo just off same street.

    Brunette, 30 ish and A cups. Solid French game.

    Lost her digits, had a 555 in there.

    Feel free to PM.

    Thanks to anyone who might be able to help!

  15. #5924

    TOFTT fail RealBabyGoth T & A

    Was browsing the other board, and saw her ad. Hot look to her and looked like she would be fun. Even though she was new and had no reviews, little head took over and booked a hhr (300/500 were her rates). This is high for me for a newbie with no ratings, but again little head was in the drivers seat. Asked if she was open on menu and she said YMMV. I figured I'm younger clean cut it shouldn't be a problem to at least get GFE.

    Showed up, incall was in cap hill in a tiny messy dorm room. She was as pictured if not hotter so I thought we were in for a good time. Took a quick shower and then we started. Quick peck on the lips let me roam my hands for 10 seconds then said you're ready for a cover for BJ? I asked if we can go without and she said I don't do anything without a cover. So the open menu YMMV was bs. Told her to lay back let me play with her to try to get me up. Body is a tight 20 YO, but when I worked my way down to the why, she said that's extra. That was the last straw, and just killed all mood for me.

    She tried to give me a HJ but all I could think of was 300 hhr for safety and she wants extra for daty WTF! She could tell I was off, and I told her I was just disappointed and not what I expected. She blamed it on her being new, miscommunication, and suggested a reschedule. I agreed and left, but not going to repeat and of course she kept donation. Very pretty girl, so if anyone is ok with full safety with a hottie and that high rate it may work for you.

    TOFTT, what a day to not be able to get satisfied, it had been a while for me too, so that was an expensive ass shower!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape