Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 275 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2240

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Richardromero  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Alina and Debbie. Debbie has a smoking hot thin body with small implants. Allows daty buy your covered for all activities. Alina is my fav of the two. Huge tits and nice full lips. Both sets wink wink. I convinced her to do BBBJ which was good. Finished in the bag during doggie while holding one of her massive breasts. Haven't seen either in a month or two but now talking about them I will return.
    Christina wort seeing? Red roof safe edision?

  2. #2239

    Edison in

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Hey Flyguy. I've seen Debbie, Alina and Christina. All three are great in their own way. Debbie is hot with a great body. Speaks decent English. Everything covered but she's good. Alina as the other poster mentioned is a bit more business. I posted about her a few months back. Menu a bit more open. Christina barely speaks English but wide open menu. A bit older than the other two and in ok shape but I had a good time with her. I think Christina is only going to be here a few more days before she heads home.
    I have seen Alina and Debbie. Debbie has a smoking hot thin body with small implants. Allows daty buy your covered for all activities. Alina is my fav of the two. Huge tits and nice full lips. Both sets wink wink. I convinced her to do BBBJ which was good. Finished in the bag during doggie while holding one of her massive breasts. Haven't seen either in a month or two but now talking about them I will return.

  3. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    Never tried a AMP. Any good ones in Toms River? Always see ads for what I think are AMPs.
    I just go into the city. 320 for bbj, some offer BBFS for upgrade.

    Couple places in Philly as well.

  4. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by OverKill418  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the AMPs are filling that niche. Tired of the money grubbers on Seeking and tired of hearing these providers cry about how hotel room prices are rising, so donations are as well. I'm like you are paying a few bucks more for a room and 10 guys in a day are paying higher rates.

    In the end, it's the fault of guys that say yes to everything.
    Never tried a AMP. Any good ones in Toms River? Always see ads for what I think are AMPs.

  5. #2236

    Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    A walking nightmare, but so true about so many girls.

    When every Skip girl is a freak and not in a good way and all the Seeking Sugarbabies have Gold Plated Pussy Syndrome. There really are no options left.
    Looks like the AMPs are filling that niche. Tired of the money grubbers on Seeking and tired of hearing these providers cry about how hotel room prices are rising, so donations are as well. I'm like you are paying a few bucks more for a room and 10 guys in a day are paying higher rates.

    In the end, it's the fault of guys that say yes to everything.

  6. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She definitely no longer the thin pics. Her body looks like the penguin from Batman returns, lot of junk, definitely some odor I recall. Definitely look anywhere else or take off your corrected lenses.
    A walking nightmare, but so true about so many girls.

    When every Skip girl is a freak and not in a good way and all the Seeking Sugarbabies have Gold Plated Pussy Syndrome. There really are no options left.

  7. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by KappaMan91  [View Original Post]
    Hey pal, those pictures are old. She has put on a lot more weight. I have a review on TER from a while back. I hooked up with her a couple of years ago for some oral and it wasn't bad. I wanted to smash it but she had not hats, but said we can go BB. I opted not to and finished on her massive knockers. Earlier this year I was itching for some oral and she was close to my job. That's when I observed the weight gain and sunken in eyes as her face looked gaunt. I got some oral but couldn't finish.

    She hosts in the basement of a house. She has you park on the side and she brings you through the back. Clutter everywhere. There's a mattress on the floor. Says her grandma lives upstairs.

    Buyer beware!
    She definitely no longer the thin pics. Her body looks like the penguin from Batman returns, lot of junk, definitely some odor I recall. Definitely look anywhere else or take off your corrected lenses.

  8. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/233832633326

    Love a short thick gal. Ad says she's 5 foot and under for height I knows she's kinda ugly but anyone give it a spin?
    She used to be a SW in Nb. Not sure about now.

  9. #2232

    I Like Them Short

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/233832633326

    Love a short thick gal. Ad says she's 5 foot and under for height I knows she's kinda ugly but anyone give it a spin?
    Hey pal, those pictures are old. She has put on a lot more weight. I have a review on TER from a while back. I hooked up with her a couple of years ago for some oral and it wasn't bad. I wanted to smash it but she had not hats, but said we can go BB. I opted not to and finished on her massive knockers. Earlier this year I was itching for some oral and she was close to my job. That's when I observed the weight gain and sunken in eyes as her face looked gaunt. I got some oral but couldn't finish.

    She hosts in the basement of a house. She has you park on the side and she brings you through the back. Clutter everywhere. There's a mattress on the floor. Says her grandma lives upstairs.

    Buyer beware!

  10. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanNJ12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one: https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/799593056503.

    Looks nice. A few recent ads in the Phila / SNJ area.
    She's a content seller.

  11. #2230

    I like them short

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/233832633326

    Love a short thick gal. Ad says she's 5 foot and under for height I knows she's kinda ugly but anyone give it a spin?

  12. #2229
    Anyone have info on this one: https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/799593056503.

    Looks nice. A few recent ads in the Phila / SNJ area.

  13. #2228
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I found this ad on skip for Kristina, Christina and she quoted me ss 100 HH150 but no FS for ss. Her pics looks good but something seemed off to me so I didn't go see her. She is in the Edison area and I had bad sessions in this neck of the woods with a lot of bait and switches.

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/251249207299
    Hey Flyguy. I've seen Debbie, Alina and Christina. All three are great in their own way. Debbie is hot with a great body. Speaks decent English. Everything covered but she's good. Alina as the other poster mentioned is a bit more business. I posted about her a few months back. Menu a bit more open. Christina barely speaks English but wide open menu. A bit older than the other two and in ok shape but I had a good time with her. I think Christina is only going to be here a few more days before she heads home.

  14. #2227
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    She was a good time in years past. Best pawg available in trenton when she was in her prime, 10 years ago. She's still thick in the good way. Last time I seen her was about two years at a rundown house in trenton, house gave me a traphouse vibe, it was filthy. She had needle scars all on her arms, and looked like she just wokeup. Service was awful. She didn't want to do bbj, so she gave a half assed effort. I hit it from behind for a few minutes until I got a wiff of her stank so I told her to lay down flat on her stomach and squeeze her cheeks closed so I could jerk myself to finish.

    if she's clean, as in not dirty, she may be worth 80 ss. nothing more.
    Had a similar experience to this a few years ago. Do not visit. She's a complete scumbag.

  15. #2226
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was living in Trenton. She was good looking had a nice ass and good body.

    Room was a mess. But I had fun. Can't speak on her currently that was almost 3 years ago.
    She was a good time in years past. Best pawg available in trenton when she was in her prime, 10 years ago. She's still thick in the good way. Last time I seen her was about two years at a rundown house in trenton, house gave me a traphouse vibe, it was filthy. She had needle scars all on her arms, and looked like she just wokeup. Service was awful. She didn't want to do bbj, so she gave a half assed effort. I hit it from behind for a few minutes until I got a wiff of her stank so I told her to lay down flat on her stomach and squeeze her cheeks closed so I could jerk myself to finish.

    if she's clean, as in not dirty, she may be worth 80 ss. nothing more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape