Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4115
-
09-08-22 14:11 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 611Christina
Christina wort seeing? Red roof safe edision?
Originally Posted by Richardromero
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 22:29 #2239Regular Member

Posts: 1Edison in
I have seen Alina and Debbie. Debbie has a smoking hot thin body with small implants. Allows daty buy your covered for all activities. Alina is my fav of the two. Huge tits and nice full lips. Both sets wink wink. I convinced her to do BBBJ which was good. Finished in the bag during doggie while holding one of her massive breasts. Haven't seen either in a month or two but now talking about them I will return.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 16:58 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 130I just go into the city. 320 for bbj, some offer BBFS for upgrade.
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
Couple places in Philly as well.
-
09-07-22 16:47 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 233Never tried a AMP. Any good ones in Toms River? Always see ads for what I think are AMPs.
Originally Posted by OverKill418
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 16:14 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 130Problems
Looks like the AMPs are filling that niche. Tired of the money grubbers on Seeking and tired of hearing these providers cry about how hotel room prices are rising, so donations are as well. I'm like you are paying a few bucks more for a room and 10 guys in a day are paying higher rates.
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
In the end, it's the fault of guys that say yes to everything.
-
09-07-22 15:10 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 233A walking nightmare, but so true about so many girls.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
When every Skip girl is a freak and not in a good way and all the Seeking Sugarbabies have Gold Plated Pussy Syndrome. There really are no options left.
-
09-07-22 15:04 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 702She definitely no longer the thin pics. Her body looks like the penguin from Batman returns, lot of junk, definitely some odor I recall. Definitely look anywhere else or take off your corrected lenses.
Originally Posted by KappaMan91
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 07:53 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 89She used to be a SW in Nb. Not sure about now.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 00:55 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 33I Like Them Short
Hey pal, those pictures are old. She has put on a lot more weight. I have a review on TER from a while back. I hooked up with her a couple of years ago for some oral and it wasn't bad. I wanted to smash it but she had not hats, but said we can go BB. I opted not to and finished on her massive knockers. Earlier this year I was itching for some oral and she was close to my job. That's when I observed the weight gain and sunken in eyes as her face looked gaunt. I got some oral but couldn't finish.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
She hosts in the basement of a house. She has you park on the side and she brings you through the back. Clutter everywhere. There's a mattress on the floor. Says her grandma lives upstairs.
Buyer beware!
-
09-06-22 17:10 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 685She's a content seller.
Originally Posted by SeanNJ12
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 16:00 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 103I like them short
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/233832633326
Love a short thick gal. Ad says she's 5 foot and under for height I knows she's kinda ugly but anyone give it a spin?
-
09-06-22 11:33 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone have info on this one: https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/799593056503.
Looks nice. A few recent ads in the Phila / SNJ area.
-
09-06-22 09:40 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 121Hey Flyguy. I've seen Debbie, Alina and Christina. All three are great in their own way. Debbie is hot with a great body. Speaks decent English. Everything covered but she's good. Alina as the other poster mentioned is a bit more business. I posted about her a few months back. Menu a bit more open. Christina barely speaks English but wide open menu. A bit older than the other two and in ok shape but I had a good time with her. I think Christina is only going to be here a few more days before she heads home.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 14:22 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 38Had a similar experience to this a few years ago. Do not visit. She's a complete scumbag.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 13:09 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 197She was a good time in years past. Best pawg available in trenton when she was in her prime, 10 years ago. She's still thick in the good way. Last time I seen her was about two years at a rundown house in trenton, house gave me a traphouse vibe, it was filthy. She had needle scars all on her arms, and looked like she just wokeup. Service was awful. She didn't want to do bbj, so she gave a half assed effort. I hit it from behind for a few minutes until I got a wiff of her stank so I told her to lay down flat on her stomach and squeeze her cheeks closed so I could jerk myself to finish.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
if she's clean, as in not dirty, she may be worth 80 ss. nothing more.











Reply With Quote





