LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 275 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4117
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2242

    Red Roof

    If you are talking about the one on Durham Rd, I been there few times back in the BP days. It's a safe spot, but Cops do pass thru those parking lots in their unmarked cars, reading plates. One time I saw a cop in a grey tinted ford taurus interceptor bothering some guy, not sure what it was about, but not a good spot to "hang" out. If you wait more than 10 min for the room# just drive away. Last time I passed by there, saw another new motel next to it. Never been to that one. GL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Christina wort seeing? Red roof safe edision?

  2. #2241

    She's average

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Christina wort seeing? Red roof safe edision?
    Saw her recently and was a sweet woman. So we chatted and discussed and confirmed the time and donations. Went to the location, room's pretty decent though there was the smell of smoke. Her English is almost nonexistent. Starts off with a BJ which was decent. Nothing great, nothing bad. Just decent. Moved to missionary, and finished in doggy. She's seemed very unenthusiastic. Whole thing was done in 20 minutes. Again, nothing extraordinary, just decent. I felt a bit rushed too, maybe because it's my first escort. Service is BBFS everything, but no Greek, no CIM or CIP. We discussed 2 pops earlier but my post nut clarity hit in and I wanted to gtfo of there. Probably wasted a lot of money, but important lessons learnt. I guess AMP offers better value for me. Just wanted to try her as I was bored of Asians. Damage is 50 short of $$.

    P.S.: I usually frequent AMPs and lurk here but created an account recently.

  3. #2240

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Richardromero  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Alina and Debbie. Debbie has a smoking hot thin body with small implants. Allows daty buy your covered for all activities. Alina is my fav of the two. Huge tits and nice full lips. Both sets wink wink. I convinced her to do BBBJ which was good. Finished in the bag during doggie while holding one of her massive breasts. Haven't seen either in a month or two but now talking about them I will return.
    Christina wort seeing? Red roof safe edision?

  4. #2239

    Edison in

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Hey Flyguy. I've seen Debbie, Alina and Christina. All three are great in their own way. Debbie is hot with a great body. Speaks decent English. Everything covered but she's good. Alina as the other poster mentioned is a bit more business. I posted about her a few months back. Menu a bit more open. Christina barely speaks English but wide open menu. A bit older than the other two and in ok shape but I had a good time with her. I think Christina is only going to be here a few more days before she heads home.
    I have seen Alina and Debbie. Debbie has a smoking hot thin body with small implants. Allows daty buy your covered for all activities. Alina is my fav of the two. Huge tits and nice full lips. Both sets wink wink. I convinced her to do BBBJ which was good. Finished in the bag during doggie while holding one of her massive breasts. Haven't seen either in a month or two but now talking about them I will return.

  5. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    Never tried a AMP. Any good ones in Toms River? Always see ads for what I think are AMPs.
    I just go into the city. 320 for bbj, some offer BBFS for upgrade.

    Couple places in Philly as well.

  6. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by OverKill418  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the AMPs are filling that niche. Tired of the money grubbers on Seeking and tired of hearing these providers cry about how hotel room prices are rising, so donations are as well. I'm like you are paying a few bucks more for a room and 10 guys in a day are paying higher rates.

    In the end, it's the fault of guys that say yes to everything.
    Never tried a AMP. Any good ones in Toms River? Always see ads for what I think are AMPs.

  7. #2236

    Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    A walking nightmare, but so true about so many girls.

    When every Skip girl is a freak and not in a good way and all the Seeking Sugarbabies have Gold Plated Pussy Syndrome. There really are no options left.
    Looks like the AMPs are filling that niche. Tired of the money grubbers on Seeking and tired of hearing these providers cry about how hotel room prices are rising, so donations are as well. I'm like you are paying a few bucks more for a room and 10 guys in a day are paying higher rates.

    In the end, it's the fault of guys that say yes to everything.

  8. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She definitely no longer the thin pics. Her body looks like the penguin from Batman returns, lot of junk, definitely some odor I recall. Definitely look anywhere else or take off your corrected lenses.
    A walking nightmare, but so true about so many girls.

    When every Skip girl is a freak and not in a good way and all the Seeking Sugarbabies have Gold Plated Pussy Syndrome. There really are no options left.

  9. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by KappaMan91  [View Original Post]
    Hey pal, those pictures are old. She has put on a lot more weight. I have a review on TER from a while back. I hooked up with her a couple of years ago for some oral and it wasn't bad. I wanted to smash it but she had not hats, but said we can go BB. I opted not to and finished on her massive knockers. Earlier this year I was itching for some oral and she was close to my job. That's when I observed the weight gain and sunken in eyes as her face looked gaunt. I got some oral but couldn't finish.

    She hosts in the basement of a house. She has you park on the side and she brings you through the back. Clutter everywhere. There's a mattress on the floor. Says her grandma lives upstairs.

    Buyer beware!
    She definitely no longer the thin pics. Her body looks like the penguin from Batman returns, lot of junk, definitely some odor I recall. Definitely look anywhere else or take off your corrected lenses.

  10. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/233832633326

    Love a short thick gal. Ad says she's 5 foot and under for height I knows she's kinda ugly but anyone give it a spin?
    She used to be a SW in Nb. Not sure about now.

  11. #2232

    I Like Them Short

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/233832633326

    Love a short thick gal. Ad says she's 5 foot and under for height I knows she's kinda ugly but anyone give it a spin?
    Hey pal, those pictures are old. She has put on a lot more weight. I have a review on TER from a while back. I hooked up with her a couple of years ago for some oral and it wasn't bad. I wanted to smash it but she had not hats, but said we can go BB. I opted not to and finished on her massive knockers. Earlier this year I was itching for some oral and she was close to my job. That's when I observed the weight gain and sunken in eyes as her face looked gaunt. I got some oral but couldn't finish.

    She hosts in the basement of a house. She has you park on the side and she brings you through the back. Clutter everywhere. There's a mattress on the floor. Says her grandma lives upstairs.

    Buyer beware!

  12. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanNJ12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one: https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/799593056503.

    Looks nice. A few recent ads in the Phila / SNJ area.
    She's a content seller.

  13. #2230

    I like them short

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/233832633326

    Love a short thick gal. Ad says she's 5 foot and under for height I knows she's kinda ugly but anyone give it a spin?

  14. #2229
    Anyone have info on this one: https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/799593056503.

    Looks nice. A few recent ads in the Phila / SNJ area.

  15. #2228
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I found this ad on skip for Kristina, Christina and she quoted me ss 100 HH150 but no FS for ss. Her pics looks good but something seemed off to me so I didn't go see her. She is in the Edison area and I had bad sessions in this neck of the woods with a lot of bait and switches.

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/251249207299
    Hey Flyguy. I've seen Debbie, Alina and Christina. All three are great in their own way. Debbie is hot with a great body. Speaks decent English. Everything covered but she's good. Alina as the other poster mentioned is a bit more business. I posted about her a few months back. Menu a bit more open. Christina barely speaks English but wide open menu. A bit older than the other two and in ok shape but I had a good time with her. I think Christina is only going to be here a few more days before she heads home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape