Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 11013
-
09-07-22 23:09 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 121Somebody posted here about her about a week ago saying the exact same thing. That's a 2-for-2.
Originally Posted by JoeSmith11
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 22:45 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 55Idk
Didn't spring for the VIP. Differing opinions on options, some say BBFS, wasn't my experience though.
Originally Posted by Samson1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 22:40 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 220Yea when she first started her ad actually said no GFE in bold, so someone (probably a pimp) convinced her that pestering money is the way to go. For returning clientele, it is not.
Originally Posted by JoeSmith11
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 22:17 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 107RealBabyGoth
Saw RealBabyGoth from the other board. Posting my review here since that board only allows positive reviews.
The good part. Pics are 100% her and recent. I love the goth look so was super excited to see her.
The bad part. Service isn't great. Asked her if about GFE, its extra. I only did a 30 min visit, but wouldn't surprise me if msog is extra in the hour. Just felt like constant upsell. She asked for a tip at the end. I know all these girls are doing it for the money but its nice when they at least pretend to enjoy the session.
Its a shame because I really liked her look but her service / vibe sucks so I won't be back and can't recommend her.
-
09-07-22 20:24 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 270Sophia100
Sophia100.
Originally Posted by Samson1999
[View Original Post]
Young &Hot. BBBJ & CFS is 500.
Tight pussy. Perfect ass. Nice Deepthroat with spit.
She cums hard when you hit it doggy.
Fun when she rides your face.
Only things missing are dfk, BBFS, Greek.
-
09-07-22 16:46 #5953Regular Member

Posts: 21I don't think so, because there were some reports on her here and on the other board, but nothing was mentioned about trans. The emails in tryst is different from the tna. Maybe a con?
Originally Posted by Rockets1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 15:53 #5952Regular Member

Posts: 21Sedona VIP
Thank you for the information, what does her VIP include? BBFS or just upgrade to FS from massage?
Originally Posted by WarDog1960
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 13:52 #5951Regular Member

Posts: 15Is Madame Gabrielle a trans provider? She is listed as one here.
Originally Posted by Samson1999
[View Original Post]
https://hot.com/us/wa/seattle/shemal...gabbi/m-%5D7iM
-
09-07-22 11:54 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 55Sedona
She's A1. The only one of the 3 that I've seen.
Originally Posted by Samson1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 00:18 #5949Regular Member

Posts: 21Suggestions?
A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:
Madame Gabrielle:
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle
Sedona:
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo
Sophia100:
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100
If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.
-
09-06-22 21:12 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 66For real, if it was back when I was a young guy, and did not have to worry about dealing with drama I definitely would have made a scene to get some donation back. But I'm older and wiser now, and know to cut my losses and move on.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 18:58 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 55Eh
I saw her a couple years ago. She is cool, safety and all that. Just not as tight body wise as it could be, and I personally wasn't very happy with the face.
Originally Posted by Archimedes
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 18:42 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 671I actually sometimes say no rush too sometimes as I'm usually early or just to be nice, but honestly I'm mixed on texting it as it can also be abused. Sounds like she just used it as an excuse as I doubt anything would have changed if you hadn't said it.
Originally Posted by Dagener
[View Original Post]
Definitely give yourself a bunch of leeway on time, not only in case you or they late (very few aren't), but it also makes the session more relaxing, especially if you end up clicking with someone who isn't a clock watcher.
-
09-06-22 18:16 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 102That's her booker you're texting with who admittedly is not the most responsive. Nor does he have the best texting etiquette. But the key with him is to be clear and patient. And not over text.
Originally Posted by Dagener
[View Original Post]
BTW, I saw CharleneLeone. She was GFE for me. Pic accurate. On time.
-
09-06-22 17:35 #5944Regular Member

Posts: 2Paige Devereux
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Any info on this one? (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Paige_Devereux).
She hasn't had a review in almost a year despite a few ad postings, kind of gives me a bad feeling.
Thank you in advance!









Reply With Quote






