Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 25053
-
09-10-22 22:07 #17778Senior Member

Posts: 384Any info on this one? I know she been posting awhile couldn't figure out how to search for her.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/253524450439
-
09-10-22 19:59 #17777Senior Member

Posts: 4548If you go on escort Babylon and see her face pics. You definitely won't think she's worth 150 qv. Maybe 150 hh. But I still that's to high. Also, she ask for deposit.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 13:35 #17776Senior Member

Posts: 116Becks Partner
I haven't seen her, I'm pretty sure she was offering duos with a skanky looking lesbian. Who is what kept me away to be honest. This was probably 6 months to a year ago.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 08:42 #17775Senior Member

Posts: 199Mrs Lady
Any intel?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/746068715297
I searched her name but didn't find much. Any info is appreciated!
-
09-09-22 22:32 #17774Senior Member

Posts: 2111Becks
I don't know who this Becks chick is that she's paired up with though. Anyone seen her? I thought Bella was paired up with Bathroomless Ashley. But when I asked her she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 21:53 #17773Senior Member

Posts: 2111Bella
Not Alpine. Nice enough place. She's nice but keep your guard up (as always).
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 21:31 #17772Senior Member

Posts: 778That "Smithfield" location bothers me, hoping she's not at the Alpine.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 23:33 #17771Senior Member

Posts: 81Bella
I was about to see her but scheduling conflict made me not to. She seems to be nice lady on phone. Let's know how it goes brother.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
Titu.
-
09-08-22 18:23 #17770Senior Member

Posts: 55Bella. Anyone ever see her?
Hi,
Anyone ever see this sexy blonde?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/900436272882
How is she?
-
09-08-22 09:22 #17769Senior Member

Posts: 62Scam indeed
Specially if she keeps on pulling off the same routine on everyone. Such a shame.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 09:19 #17768Senior Member

Posts: 834Cleo
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
Would you mind very much explaining exactly WHY she is worth the price? Her MENU, that is? And just what IS the price?
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-08-22 08:30 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 62Russian girl
I saw her a couple of years ago, Russian girl in fair shape for a user, BBBJ BBFS and most likely anal without cover too, but not good hygiene so that's that. Price should be affordable. I remember her because I missed a visit from Olive (RIP) for being impatient, being the sweet Olive an exponentially better laid.
-
09-07-22 16:15 #17766Regular Member

Posts: 7West Warwick chick
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rwick/91388695
Anyone know if she's worth seeing? Seems genuine but who really knows nowadays especially with all the scammers and spam shit going on.
-
09-07-22 09:33 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 82Cleo
Been with her a few times she is definitely worth the price.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 08:12 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 2111Cleo
I chatted with her a bit. She's in SLC. Back on Friday. But she didn't answer the question on donations.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





