Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 25047
-
09-09-22 21:31 #17772Senior Member

Posts: 778That "Smithfield" location bothers me, hoping she's not at the Alpine.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 23:33 #17771Senior Member

Posts: 81Bella
I was about to see her but scheduling conflict made me not to. She seems to be nice lady on phone. Let's know how it goes brother.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
Titu.
-
09-08-22 18:23 #17770Senior Member

Posts: 55Bella. Anyone ever see her?
Hi,
Anyone ever see this sexy blonde?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/900436272882
How is she?
-
09-08-22 09:22 #17769Senior Member

Posts: 62Scam indeed
Specially if she keeps on pulling off the same routine on everyone. Such a shame.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 09:19 #17768Senior Member

Posts: 834Cleo
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
Would you mind very much explaining exactly WHY she is worth the price? Her MENU, that is? And just what IS the price?
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-08-22 08:30 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 62Russian girl
I saw her a couple of years ago, Russian girl in fair shape for a user, BBBJ BBFS and most likely anal without cover too, but not good hygiene so that's that. Price should be affordable. I remember her because I missed a visit from Olive (RIP) for being impatient, being the sweet Olive an exponentially better laid.
-
09-07-22 16:15 #17766Regular Member

Posts: 7West Warwick chick
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rwick/91388695
Anyone know if she's worth seeing? Seems genuine but who really knows nowadays especially with all the scammers and spam shit going on.
-
09-07-22 09:33 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 82Cleo
Been with her a few times she is definitely worth the price.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 08:12 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 2110Cleo
I chatted with her a bit. She's in SLC. Back on Friday. But she didn't answer the question on donations.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 06:58 #17763Senior Member

Posts: 123Crickets so far
I contacted her on Friday asking for an oppotunity to meet just wanted to know the donation since it isn't listed in the ad. No repsonse so far.
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 21:34 #17762Senior Member

Posts: 2189Recommendation
Post in the Pittsburgh forum?
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 20:38 #17761Senior Member

Posts: 167Is it still the same number that ends 119? I texted her before but never heard back.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 19:36 #17760Senior Member

Posts: 406Addendum
She's been pulling this scam for a long time; she's an old pro. All her pictures are fake; though they may have a resemblance to her, it's still bait-and-switch. Only wish I could recall her Facebook page she gave me years ago, then you would see and understand the whole gimmick of what she and her baby daddy are really all about. Not to worry, like a Sith Lord, she'll strike back with some other fake ad and pictures. Glad you made out without being harmed. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Jason401
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 19:23 #17759Senior Member

Posts: 406Not her pictures
This one has been posting for what seems eons. I believe she's from, or was years ago, Warwick. The handler is her Puerto Rican baby daddy. Yes, she has a few kids. Has Facebook too where you can see the whole family and friends in tow. I've forgotten her real name as I gave up on her long ago. She's a waste of time and will, or she used to, blow up your phone with texts; answering days later. She uses several fake pictures in at least 3 different ads, as I can recall. Do a reverse picture search. Don't waste your time and effort, good men, on this heffa. She comes with a lot of mileage and baggage. Surprised she has not retired yet. Smh.
Originally Posted by Jason401
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 18:21 #17758Regular Member

Posts: 2












Reply With Quote




