Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 24823
-
09-08-22 13:00 #18868Senior Member

Posts: 220Ummm we all know that many of the providers have habits, but it's not often they are cooking in one of their Ad pics.
Originally Posted by Farmerdawg
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 11:10 #18867Senior Member

Posts: 580Passion
Have seen her multiple times and this hot little number will suck your dick like a Hoover vacuum. PSE experience. Very chill, beautiful ass and is very flexible $. 50 a HH and she is a tasty treat.
https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f...f/083575093864
-
09-07-22 21:31 #18866Senior Member

Posts: 808Water park princess
Sounds like I had a better date than you with her. She was all right. No upsell with me.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
$$. 5 For AN hour, BBBJ and BBFS. Didn't try for anything else.
-
09-07-22 21:05 #18865Senior Member

Posts: 350Water park "princess"
Terrible attitude.
Originally Posted by Tango112
[View Original Post]
Tried to upsell, after she failed to communicate her services prior to my arrival.
She does look like her pictures, but her shitty attitude cancels her looks out.
-
09-07-22 19:12 #18864Senior Member

Posts: 617Perfect description
Her interactions on message boards a few years ago provided me and quite a few others hours of entertainment, especially on Naughty Reviews. I miss that site. But I digress. From what I remember of those exchanges, she was as nice as could be, and I don't think I ever saw a negative review of her. Her willingness to quite often use words like "*****" ("hore" if this gets filtered) and "prositution" (again, just in case, "prositun") pissed a few people off. I guess "companion" and "escorting" were preferential to the other ladies on those boards. NR had a lot of ongoing interaction between hobbyists and providers (or Johns and hookers I suppose).
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 14:35 #18863Senior Member

Posts: 808Well
He listed no other preference other than non-psycho. Never heard any tales of fancy being psycho. May be a bit dense but not psycho.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 14:05 #18862Senior Member

Posts: 401Touche'
I love it! If they're too damn lazy to do the research, send 'em a pig!
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 11:00 #18861Senior Member

Posts: 189Any experience with red?
Anyone have any experiences with this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...grill/49444695
-
09-06-22 21:56 #18860Senior Member

Posts: 2148Old backpage favorite
Might anyone still be in touch with Carly? Her price for a blow was more than I usually pay but well worth it. She could deepthroat with no gag reflex. And when you came she'd go down as deep as possible and your load would go straight down here throat.
-
09-06-22 09:12 #18859Senior Member

Posts: 109Hello. Any reports on this one?
Seen her post before. Wondered if there's a review here.
Any info thanks.
AS.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/91216629
-
09-06-22 08:15 #18858Regular Member

Posts: 12Kendra
I saw her twice, about a year apart with the last visit a year ago. She looked good the first visit, but then was a little too thin for the second. She gave me a body to body massage with a HJ to finish.
Originally Posted by DaeMen
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 14:09 #18857Senior Member

Posts: 1175Some outfits will do this. It's mainly so they can send it to the girl so she knows who is coming. I've never had any issues with it. It's also used the same way the AMPs do it, if you cause trouble they keep the pic to remember who not to let in. Everybody's seen the security cameras at most AMPs, when a customer gives them trouble they take a snapshot to give to others and spread the word. I don't know how many pics I've been sent of robbers and rapists. There's way too many piece of shit dudes in Indy, these girls say it's worse than New York or Chicago.
Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 09:47 #18856Senior Member

Posts: 59Question, Hotel Asians
First time calling and setting something up with a hotel Asian, is it typical that they ask for a selfie when you get to the hotel before they give you the room?
-
09-04-22 22:50 #18855Senior Member

Posts: 808Fancy
As far as I know fancy is non psycho.
Originally Posted by BourbonNeat
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/447624678842
-
09-03-22 19:43 #18854Senior Member

Posts: 47Coming to Town
Hey all,
I'm visiting Indy this week. Any recommendations for non-psycho providers? Outcall?
Thanks!











Reply With Quote





