Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 727 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 777 827 1227 1727 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26445

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierDad74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Bambi before? Used to be in Richmond now out of Chesapeake. Been talking off and on, seems like a solid hit. Just looking for other thoughts before I dive in.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bambibreland
    I have seen her multiple times, take the plunge. She is well worth it!!

  2. #26444
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Just curious about this one, as I've been seeing her ad all summer. I texted her a while back, and she's out of Petersburg. Now everyone is claiming the "Head Doctor" status, but does anyone have a report about her? Did I miss it? I've performed the search engine query; maybe I missed it?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/664967737300

    FF.
    Saw her a couple years ago in Waverly. She was a bit thinner but the head was 7. 5 out of 10. Definitely can deep throat. She did swallow it up. Just saying that was a while back she could be a pro at it now.

  3. #26443

    Bambi

    Anyone seen Bambi before? Used to be in Richmond now out of Chesapeake. Been talking off and on, seems like a solid hit. Just looking for other thoughts before I dive in.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bambibreland

  4. #26442

  5. #26441

    Only fans girls

    Anyone know if their are any local * girls that meet up with their subscribers for a little extra that done post on the usual sites regularly.

  6. #26440

    Head Doctor (Famous Title)

    Fellas,

    Just curious about this one, as I've been seeing her ad all summer. I texted her a while back, and she's out of Petersburg. Now everyone is claiming the "Head Doctor" status, but does anyone have a report about her? Did I miss it? I've performed the search engine query; maybe I missed it?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/664967737300

    FF.

  7. #26439

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    When is she available? I haven't had any luck catching her.
    Never mind I finally caught her.

  8. #26438

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Yea I totally can concur with Geronimo808. She has a handler usally sitting in a burgundy mimi van way off in front of the room. Now let's get to more business. I was on vaction this week and had extra money to play with Saw the hard to get with Staxx for HHR gave me a discount for making me wait. Don't bust she is a clock watcher with me anyone. I know some guys say the more you see her the better she get with you. So I said with the hell let me try Sally since the are in the same location. And my luck was good, start to bail because I saw BF / Handler sitting in the mimi van. But she call me and told me everything was cool. Got in the room she is a nice one only did a QV because I was nervous about the dude. She did admit that he was with her for her protection. Good DT skills and she can ride like a champ really got into. But she uses a timesr on her phone and soon as that timer goes off she immediately stops and says time up.
    When is she available? I haven't had any luck catching her.

  9. #26437

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by CWall  [View Original Post]
    I'm patiently waiting as well. Not for Greek, but she will cuff your brains out. In the meantime, has anyone sampled https://tryst.link/escort/kittymidnight I've been curious the last few weeks, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    Nah, she asking for a deposit. I refuse to pay a local girl a deposit, I've been burned before so I won't be sampling that one.

  10. #26436
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    You need to wait til nylas mom Kayla comes back!!
    I'm patiently waiting as well. Not for Greek, but she will cuff your brains out. In the meantime, has anyone sampled https://tryst.link/escort/kittymidnight I've been curious the last few weeks, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

  11. #26435

    Greece trip

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJohn737  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Thanks for all the good info on this site. It has been very helpful. I am looking for a dream of Greek in the Richmond area. Not just from someone that will do it but from some one that truly enjoys it. Partial to somewhat curvey woman, not overly curvey but good proportions.

    Thanks for any help on this one.

    Jim.
    You need to wait til nylas mom Kayla comes back!!

  12. #26434

    In Need of Greek

    Hi All.

    Thanks for all the good info on this site. It has been very helpful. I am looking for a dream of Greek in the Richmond area. Not just from someone that will do it but from some one that truly enjoys it. Partial to somewhat curvey woman, not overly curvey but good proportions.

    Thanks for any help on this one.

    Jim.

  13. #26433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    It's right there in black and white

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Definitely says "all tour bookings".
    Seems pretty definitive.

  14. #26432

    Dreamers or any hands on experiences. Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I'm not understanding this post. Are you asking if anyone has seen her? What is "nova read". And "tff most of search on a jewel 2021".

    Not trying to be a dick, I just don't understand. Maybe its me?
    Link shows where her present location in nova northern Virginia.

    Her old Hopewell link.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/877717770312

    Up to speed now Erik?

  15. #26431

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I'm not understanding this post. Are you asking if anyone has seen her? What is "nova read". And "tff most of search on a jewel 2021".

    Not trying to be a dick, I just don't understand. Maybe its me?
    I think read. TFF was supposed to be RTFF. Read the fucking forum.

    Info / reports may be in northern Virginia threads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape