Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 875 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10228

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan29  [View Original Post]
    Went to school with her. Used to be a baddie she got any contact info? I'd be about seeing her.
    If we're all talking about the same CeCe (short, blonde chick who used to look great in the face and had a fit bod, from the suburbs outside Philly) then you don't want her # anymore. I have it but I don't even contact her anymore because she's gone WAY down hill.

  2. #10227
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan29  [View Original Post]
    Went to school with her. Used to be a baddie she got any contact info? I'd be about seeing her.
    She was. Not anymore. I didn't bother getting her number because the service was ok. She ain't the same bro.

  3. #10226

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by Jka2017  [View Original Post]
    Yea she was trying to get that top pay. I told her I wasn't having that. I told her if she did good I'd give a tip. She was just ok. She's from my area I seen her when she was super hott in her late teens early 20's. I wouldn't pick her up again either. Too far gone for me.
    Went to school with her. Used to be a baddie she got any contact info? I'd be about seeing her.

  4. #10225

    Thanks

    Yeah, never been to the stroll in Kensington. That's a new story for me. Crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Ya. Over the past few months, dozens of SW have been victims of the hair cutting monger. Usually he leaves the front a little longer but shaves the rest of it. Some say he donates it to a charity to make wigs for cancer people. Others say he does perverted things like jerking off to it or maybe something like Silence of the Lambs. I'm more inclined to believe the latter than the former.

    I heard he gives the girl 20-40. One of my regs say he's a small skinny nerdy guy. My reg has a ridiculously long thick head of hair and she says the hair cutting monger asks her for her hair every chance he gets.

  5. #10224

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by Jka2017  [View Original Post]
    Yea she was trying to get that top pay. I told her I wasn't having that. I told her if she did good I'd give a tip. She was just ok. She's from my area I seen her when she was super hott in her late teens early 20's. I wouldn't pick her up again either. Too far gone for me.
    Went to school with her. Used to be a baddie she got any contact info? I'd be about seeing her.

  6. #10223
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkuin  [View Original Post]
    She is Puerto Rican and told me her name is Debbie. She is a very sexy spinner with a great head game. She has her own place as well. She is worth it if you can get her.
    Damn where does she usually be at? She sounds like she's right up my alley.

  7. #10222
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkuin  [View Original Post]
    She is Puerto Rican and told me her name is Debbie. She is a very sexy spinner with a great head game. She has her own place as well. She is worth it if you can get her.
    Thanks! I'll give her a go. I had a feeling she give that good head game. I couldn't scoop her. Seen a big dude in the area looked like LEO. Like 6'5 heavy set wearing a communication device on his chest. Here he is working the job site a block off the Ave. POS Had me goin. Once I realized someone scooped her as I got back to her.

  8. #10221
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Cee cee was once a good looking woman with a fat butt. I don't pick her up anymore. She wears the same clothes day (with socks and slides) after day putting zero effort into her appearance but still wants top donation and talks about tips. Huh?

    Also the time I saw her she aged really quickly. She's starting to get that grandma face. Sad situation all around.
    Yea she was trying to get that top pay. I told her I wasn't having that. I told her if she did good I'd give a tip. She was just ok. She's from my area I seen her when she was super hott in her late teens early 20's. I wouldn't pick her up again either. Too far gone for me.

  9. #10220

    Sexy redhead last night

    I was driving thru the ave last night looking for something. Saw Sharon in front of that store between Ontario & Westmoreland but she was talking to someone and looked wobbly anyway (last couple of times I had her she was too damn high). Saw a few others up and down but nothing that made me want to stop. I did see this nice thick redhead (really long hair) with a sexy dress on walking north on the Ave. I rode up and did a you turn to get on the southbound side of the ave to do a low key pickup while parked while she walked up to Venango but somebody (probably one of you fuckers LOL) did a quick turn as she crossing Atlantic St and snaked me to pick her up. I was heated but its dog eat dog while picking up on the ave so I just have to respect the game LOL. If that was one of you guys let me know how she was because she was probably one of the sexiest girls I've seen on the ave in a while.

  10. #10219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jka2017  [View Original Post]
    Past few trips been great on the Ave. About a month ago picked up CeCe. She looked good and BBBJ was alright she just seemed tweaked out her mind.

    Crazy thing is I saw her about 2-3 weeks later and the lifestyle already catching up to her. Legs were swollen twice the size with bruises all over from her meds.

    Next trip picked up a 1 eyed red head. I forget her name but she was real nice. BBBJ WAS a 10.

    Last trip was yesterday. Picked up Crystal. SWS scale a 10. Was a little shy but listened very well. Super nice body and BBBJ was a 10. I don't ever do full service but I was going to do it but didn't have a rubber. Tried getting her digits but didn't have her phone. I gave her mine but haven't heard back.

    Did take me like 2 hours to finally find Crystal tho. A lot of zombies out there. Some will look good but be put their mind. I stay away from that headache.

    Side note I did see a nice Spanish looking chick. Probably early to mid 40's dyed red hair with glasses. Big titties and ass anyone have intel on her?
    Cee cee was once a good looking woman with a fat butt. I don't pick her up anymore. She wears the same clothes day (with socks and slides) after day putting zero effort into her appearance but still wants top donation and talks about tips. Huh?

    Also the time I saw her she aged really quickly. She's starting to get that grandma face. Sad situation all around.

  11. #10218
    Quote Originally Posted by VjUtt  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU

    Wow!? Who is the first girl?
    She lives on the street on the corner walking distance to Lehigh Ave. I try not to critique too much as these are people living on the street but she's not someone who I would pick up or recommend to pick up. She doesn't keep herself together enough.

  12. #10217
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/1BWHyAeKX0w

    Who has? She got ah funky little asss attitude which is kinda sexy. Any runs with her?
    Nope. She has very poor hygiene. Read reviews about her elsewhere of really bad body odor. Every time I see her she's just standing around K&A. Not once have I seen her get picked up.

  13. #10216

    Maya

    https://youtu.be/1BWHyAeKX0w

    Who has? She got ah funky little asss attitude which is kinda sexy. Any runs with her?

  14. #10215

    Second chick

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Nope, don't do it. She's appeared in a video before a few pages back and I commented on her before telling people not to see her. She might have genital warts because when I bent her over it sure looked like it. Luckily, I was smart enough not to engage in activity w / her after seeing that shit.
    Second chick in black leggings with star symbol way better.

  15. #10214

    Spanish Looking Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Jka2017  [View Original Post]
    Side note I did see a nice Spanish looking chick. Probably early to mid 40's dyed red hair with glasses. Big titties and ass anyone have intel on her?
    She is Puerto Rican and told me her name is Debbie. She is a very sexy spinner with a great head game. She has her own place as well. She is worth it if you can get her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape