Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 13123
-
09-05-22 18:25 #10228Banned Member

Posts: 213Nah
If we're all talking about the same CeCe (short, blonde chick who used to look great in the face and had a fit bod, from the suburbs outside Philly) then you don't want her # anymore. I have it but I don't even contact her anymore because she's gone WAY down hill.
Originally Posted by MadMan29
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 18:00 #10227Senior Member

Posts: 64She was. Not anymore. I didn't bother getting her number because the service was ok. She ain't the same bro.
Originally Posted by MadMan29
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 17:06 #10226Regular Member

Posts: 2Cece
Went to school with her. Used to be a baddie she got any contact info? I'd be about seeing her.
Originally Posted by Jka2017
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 17:03 #10225Senior Member

Posts: 987Thanks
Yeah, never been to the stroll in Kensington. That's a new story for me. Crazy.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 16:58 #10224Regular Member

Posts: 2Cece
Went to school with her. Used to be a baddie she got any contact info? I'd be about seeing her.
Originally Posted by Jka2017
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 16:41 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 644Damn where does she usually be at? She sounds like she's right up my alley.
Originally Posted by Drinkuin
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 15:26 #10222Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks! I'll give her a go. I had a feeling she give that good head game. I couldn't scoop her. Seen a big dude in the area looked like LEO. Like 6'5 heavy set wearing a communication device on his chest. Here he is working the job site a block off the Ave. POS Had me goin. Once I realized someone scooped her as I got back to her.
Originally Posted by Drinkuin
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 15:22 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 64Yea she was trying to get that top pay. I told her I wasn't having that. I told her if she did good I'd give a tip. She was just ok. She's from my area I seen her when she was super hott in her late teens early 20's. I wouldn't pick her up again either. Too far gone for me.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 10:28 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 644Sexy redhead last night
I was driving thru the ave last night looking for something. Saw Sharon in front of that store between Ontario & Westmoreland but she was talking to someone and looked wobbly anyway (last couple of times I had her she was too damn high). Saw a few others up and down but nothing that made me want to stop. I did see this nice thick redhead (really long hair) with a sexy dress on walking north on the Ave. I rode up and did a you turn to get on the southbound side of the ave to do a low key pickup while parked while she walked up to Venango but somebody (probably one of you fuckers LOL) did a quick turn as she crossing Atlantic St and snaked me to pick her up. I was heated but its dog eat dog while picking up on the ave so I just have to respect the game LOL. If that was one of you guys let me know how she was because she was probably one of the sexiest girls I've seen on the ave in a while.
-
09-05-22 10:03 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 987Cee cee was once a good looking woman with a fat butt. I don't pick her up anymore. She wears the same clothes day (with socks and slides) after day putting zero effort into her appearance but still wants top donation and talks about tips. Huh?
Originally Posted by Jka2017
[View Original Post]
Also the time I saw her she aged really quickly. She's starting to get that grandma face. Sad situation all around.
-
09-05-22 09:49 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 987She lives on the street on the corner walking distance to Lehigh Ave. I try not to critique too much as these are people living on the street but she's not someone who I would pick up or recommend to pick up. She doesn't keep herself together enough.
Originally Posted by VjUtt
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 09:42 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 987Nope. She has very poor hygiene. Read reviews about her elsewhere of really bad body odor. Every time I see her she's just standing around K&A. Not once have I seen her get picked up.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 08:06 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 190Maya
https://youtu.be/1BWHyAeKX0w
Who has? She got ah funky little asss attitude which is kinda sexy. Any runs with her?
-
09-05-22 08:04 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 190Second chick
Second chick in black leggings with star symbol way better.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 07:50 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 67Spanish Looking Red Head
She is Puerto Rican and told me her name is Debbie. She is a very sexy spinner with a great head game. She has her own place as well. She is worth it if you can get her.
Originally Posted by Jka2017
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





