Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 28076
-
09-05-22 12:01 #20426Banned Member

Posts: 3075If you want the ultimate experience I wouldn't waste my time going to the FS spas in PB. Sure, you'll get the FS thing satisfied, but it's not the same as going to Ocean 108, Unique or 7 Spa, IMO if you want good / consistent GFE FS experiences. Kearny Mesa where 108 is and it's only about 7-8 miles from PB; and about 12-14 miles to Unique and 7 Spa near SDSU. Just my 2 cents!
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 11:48 #20425Senior Member

Posts: 636Visiting
First of all, thank you for all the great info. I am visiting soon in PB. I noticed 9 Spa is closed and Garnet is just HE. I realized, finally Massage Super, and Super Spa are not the same thing. I was hoping to stay in PB. Any consistent good FS in PB or am I wasting my time? I am wondering if I should venture father out, call an escort or not even bother and wait til I go back home.
Thanks one and all for any insight.
-
09-05-22 11:33 #20424Banned Member

Posts: 3075NonFS
There is a Cindy at Hui / Tea Tree. She's always worked in the KM area and was at a non FS spa near the Kearny Mesa ford dealership before the shop closed. The Cindy that I knew at Hui (haven't been there in 6 months) is a nice lady, gives a good massage and ending. She has some nice naturals.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
The Apple that was "last" at Wildflowers is still around. She was known at many spas as Jenny in Kearny Mesa, El Cajon, Central SD but she does not want to be found. Yes, I love when she straddles my head when giving me my back massage. Someone had written reviews that she did more than a HE so she's staying UTR and only seeing people she knows or those that go to the spa she currently works at.
-
09-05-22 11:31 #20423Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks for the info. To be honest I wasn't interested much on DFKs in the past. But since I started this whole Massage Parlor thing. I noticed that some of these girls are really good kisser. Just a healthy curiosity I guess.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 11:15 #20422Banned Member

Posts: 3075DFKing
They all do! All the girls from Unique (formerly VIP / NLBC), 108,7 Spa, Diamond! Mina, Daisy, Eva, Michelle, Sophia, Amy are some of my favorites. From my experience, 90 plus percent of the girls at FS spas are into DFKing.
Originally Posted by Pierino
[View Original Post]
Even the girls at the non FS spas are great DFKers if there's chemistry. 50% from non FS spas I've frequent love DFkissing.
-
09-05-22 06:27 #20421Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 97 Spa / Kayla
First time with the infamous Kayla and she did not disappoint! Was met at the door by a taller thin girl which must have been Sophia based on previous reports. She led me to the restroom and asked for a short wait while she cleaned the room. Washed up and then Kayla came and got me. She was shorter then the other girl but not by much. Looking at her in her tight fitting dress, I knew we were about to have some fun. Started massage which was ok, wasn't long before she started tugging on my sack from behind. I flipped and we didn't discuss anything. I just gave her 160 more. She left and came back with a cup of warm water and slipped out of her dress. Wow! Was I happy. Gorgeous tits, perfect hourglass figure, and a really cute face.
She climbed up on the table, took a swig of the water, and started sucking my dick with the water in her mouth. Felt so damn good! BBBJ into 69, Then suited me up for the main event. She climbed up on top and squatted down on junior. Usually Asians don't have that great of an ass, but hers is nice and round and I just held on tight while she rode me. Re-positioned her under me and then went to work. Was great, also me let me finish CIM. Very sweet girl. We cuddled for a few minutes and then she got up to clean me up and holy shit this girl has a gorgeous ass on her. I mean it's great!! I was all over it. Wish I would have put it on display and tapped her from the back. Oh well, next time. She came back with a bottle of water and kisses before showing me out. What a sweetie.
-
09-05-22 02:51 #20420Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't post here often, but saw the MG reference and couldn't resist.
Linda is retired; she was always married and didn't really need to work. Last I saw her was about 2 years ago casually for lunch. She's doing well.
Cindy, haha, with the raspy voice. She bounced around a few spots; not sure where she is at. She was always nice.
Still close friends with Vivi. She's out of the scene, 100%.
May moved back to China; had a family there and doesn't plan on returning.
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 01:08 #20419Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Dfk & BBBJ
Does it really matter who? If you are doing business with someone who is willing to DFK, enjoy it. You really don't need our recommendation for this inquiry.
I really enjoyed making out with Molly at 108. Then there was Rose at 7 Spa. Way too much fun!
This is where you need to get a threesome in!
My most recent threesome was at 108 with Helen and Teresa. While I was making out with one girl DFK, the other one was enthusiastically sucking my cock BBBJ. Then they swapped positions. It was really interesting to learn the nuanced differences in both their DFK and BBBJ techniques.
The better question to throwback at you is, what's happening to your cock while you're making out with your hottie DFK?
If there was anyone I would want to make out with again, definitely Fairy at 108.
She liked to bite me which caused a little pain and she had a really interesting attitude. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Pierino
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 16:30 #20418Senior Member

Posts: 201
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
Wow moonlight is a name I haven't heard in a long time. One of the first AMP's I used to visit when I first moved to san diego years ago. They always had cuter girls that gave very sensual HE's. Thanks for the memories.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 15:51 #20417Regular Member

Posts: 12Best dfk girl?
Hi Brothers. Who do you think is the best kisser at these massage parlors? I love a really good dfk. So far Eva at 108 got my vote. Thanks guys.
-
09-04-22 15:08 #20416Senior Member

Posts: 194Moonlight Gardens
Linda was the working MMS at Moonlight Gardens. She wanted to stop giving massages and just be the manager but never got a reliable crew who stuck around. I don't know where she went but likely she had enough to retire.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 14:19 #20415Senior Member

Posts: 185Memories
Yes, Moonlight Gardens was it!
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
I had heard that Cindy went to Diamond (now JW) on Mission Gorge down from Moon. I went there and asked for her and ended up with some GILF. One of the only times I declined on the flip. I heard Hui / Tea Tree has a Cindy too but have yet to check her out.
Another I lost track of was Apple at wildflower way back before covid. She was well known by something else at other places but my mind is failing me. Maybe Jennifer? Some typical American name like that. She was only there for a month or two. She'd climb all over the table and straddle your head. One of those petite aggressive ladies.
Would love to track those two down if they're still out there.
-
09-04-22 14:11 #20414Senior Member

Posts: 185Cheers Rolf
Really appreciate the recommendations!
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
I forgot about Z's and haven't been since before covid back when eva worked there. Boy does time fly! I remember it being in a sleepy parking lot and had a back door with parking. Very discreet.
-
09-04-22 12:41 #20413Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Moonlight Gardens!
Wow, that's a name you don't hear at all in this forum!
In my past life, I used to go by this place all the time, but that was well before I got into this game. So I actually never entered the premises. This place has always had my curiosity.
Forget Flanders, this place was the best, regarding location for me. Flanders and Q Spa win out in the location category now.
Too bad this place shut down well before I got into this game.
Hey, so if anyone can post or PM me where the MMS of Moonlight Gardens moved to, that would be appreciated. I have always wondered what happened to those peeps.
Cheers.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 12:07 #20412Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Jenny at Erma Spa
Jenny is a petite, sweet, sexy lady and her English is pretty good. She's about 5'1", maybe 100 pounds, in a tight little package. She covers my face with kisses like we're long lost lovers and the foreplay has begun. LOL!
First of all, Jenny's massage is pretty good. Think CMT from a sexy lady that also takes care of the meat and potatoes. As much as I wanted to catch up with some chit chat, I relax and enjoy her massage. I know her massage is over when she starts spending more time on my cock and balls.
Jenny always manages to put me on the brink of sleep LOL! She tickles my schlong and gives it gentle tugs. I lift my hips and she does the reach under caressing my shaft with her palm, tickling my taint and balls with her fingers. I can't help but moan and this encourages her to focus on my little bro, as she likes to call it.
I turnover and to my surprise she has already slipped out of her clothes. I gaze and smile, admiring her body and she does several erotic poses while watching my pupils dilate with pleasure. She also seems to be admiring me, outlining parts of my body with her finger tips, feeling and squeezing my major muscles, especially my love muscle.
She begins kissing and licking my body while playing with my package. I exchange the favor exploring her body with my hands and she moans giving me clues to where I should focus. I can feel her heat when my hands are close to her pussy and when I stroke her pussy lips, they're nice and wet. The cock worship begins as she climbs on top for 69 and I reciprocate with my pussy worship.
She drape her nice big tits in my face so I go in for a taste. After a while she looks so horny and so I tell her to turn around She keeps riding and her speed is nice and her pussy is tight. I can feel myself getting close and trying to cum so I tell her it is time to finish me off. She kneels on the table between my legs and licks and jerks my cock minus the condom until I finally splatter my cum on her tits.
I can go on and on with this sexcapade but in short, Jenny is a gorgeous little sex kitten whom we always seem to have a competition with whom can pleasure each other the most. BTW, she always wins the pleasure competition, but I never mind losing. LOL!
Please excuse all my LOL's but some girls give me such an erotic memorable experience, I'm giddy writing these reports. LOL!










Reply With Quote





