Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 28076
-
09-04-22 11:48 #20411Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Vivi Unique foot spa
I dropped by today to see vivi and she did not disappoint.
Waited in the room and Chatted with Yoona for awhile, then in walks Vivi, Yoona asked, "is she ok?" "Hell yes! Was my response. What a petite slim babe with boobs. She is such a great girl on service, asked me to sit on the stool while unbuttoning my shirt, folded neatly, removed my pants and folded it neatly, removed my underwear and folded it neatly, then socks, then stacked it correctly in my book, pants, then shirt then underwear. Awesome. Then came a sexy dance removing her bra and turning her butt and rubbing it against my groin (sitting on stool) then slowly removing her panty and working it and rubbing her butt and pussy all over my groins.
Off to the tableshower, on the way I tell her bring a condom. She brought 2, LOL. She washed the table and kept rubbing her nice butt up against my groin, wow awesome, not as wide as mina but a nice Butt on her frame. Occassionally grabbing my hands and making me grab and massage those awesome natural cees with grapes for nipples. YES grapes guys!
Standard ts, rubbing all over, rinses me off, sits me at the edge and kneels and starts in on some BBBJ with lots of slurping and bls and dt, on with the cover, standing ds with a lot of moaning, body slapping noise, sorry guys. She turns and looks at me and tells me "fuck me hard baby". Continued for a while, tapped out and said lets go to the room. She pulls off the cover and washes jr and more BBBJ. In the room, I tell her lay down so I can enjoy those awesome grapes, suckled on them, grabbed her breast and squeezed them together to enjoy both in my mouth. Worked my way down, full Bush on top and around, didn't deter me, dive in to that wet pussy for some daty and dato while tweaking her nipples. After a while, she cums hard and taps out, tells me I want to fuck you, whoa! Lay down and more BBBJ, (vivi really goes at it with lots of slurping dt and moans that drive me crazy) on goes the cover, mish, legs over my shoulder for some gentle pounding, again she drives me nutts with her moans and telling me "yes baby, I like that, keep fucking me", oh well over the edge with that and cum hard. Wow! Fabulous time with vivi. Cuddle and talk, she understands and speaks enough if you help her along. Great girl, great service, awesome sex! Shit how am I going to try the rest of the newbies with vivi who has the perfect body, dream tits and nipples for me, awesome sex and super awesome service from a girl I want to take home, LOL. If you think I am full of shit, go try her yourself, don't know if she can handle the anacondas but bet you she would try. Thanks again vivi, thanks again yoona.
MM88.
-
09-04-22 01:32 #20410Banned Member

Posts: 15Spinner Body Angela at 108
Let me start by saying I don't really like to post, I finally got such great service it would be wrong to not let my fellow members know about Angela at 108. As usual Mimi is always bringing us the best talent around. But back to Angela if you are into spinner type like I am, You have to check out her services. I believe this has been one of the best BBBJ, with all the different strategies for licking and sucking I didn't know possible. She has beautiful C cups that fit perfect on that tiny body of hers. And when she cums its not the exaggerated over acting some of these girls perform, but just the perfect amount of orgasmic feeling to almost make you cum from hearing her cum. Limited English, but nothing our modern translator can't handle, besides we are there for the real fun. Don't miss out, she said she is here until the end of the month.
-
09-04-22 01:29 #20409Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 11Sophia / 7 Spa
Sophia is like an addiction and the only cure is to keep going back!! I would like to believe that I'm doing a good job because she asks for me to return. I really enjoy our time together, even if it is just fantasy. I don't mind one bit. Plus 7 Spa is the perfect venue for our activities!!
First off, Sophia is an absolute doll. Beautiful face and perfect body. I've seen her now I think 6 times, here and at Diamond whenever she's in SD. Each time she keeps getting better and better, she raises her game to levels unachieved by many other providers. Others have mentioned before about her moves so I'll keep it brief. Her BBBJ is a must try. Definitely don't skip on pleasuring her with your tongue. You are in for a real treat. Having her C's rubbed all over your body with that sultry look in her eyes. She suddenly transforms into this fucking sex demon. I always book an hour session with her because nothing is rushed and this girl loves to fuck. It seems that she enjoys everything as much as I do. We share this mutual animal instinct with each other, not sure how else to describe it, we just click. When we are finished we are both soaked in sweat, each putting a lot of effort into it. Especially today when the power was down and the AC's cut off. Fucked via candlelight and it made the session even better. Having her legs wide apart and pounding her pussy with her shaking in orgasm, she doesn't stop even when you think she might be tired or needs a breather. This girl really loves fucking. After this she removes the condom, cleans me up, then cuddles with me. She kisses passionately a real GFE experience. There are very few that can compete with Sophia.
Very few!!
-
09-04-22 00:59 #20408Senior Member

Posts: 254Moonlight Gardens 6 XXX Cornerstone Ct #104 . Yes, I remember Cindy (-and Linda, -and Vivi).
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 00:32 #20407Senior Member

Posts: 185As far as I know Eva is still at Diamond, or at least a lady who goes by Eva. I saw Eva back when she was at Z's and I swear I got a different impression of her then than I did with Eva at Diamond. Then again, I'm terrible at recognizing people so I'm sure she's the same person. Yoyo as far I know left to go somewhere else. No idea who else is there or who is good.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
Never been to Feel Good Spa but one of my first great experiences was with a Cindy at Moonlight (or something with moon in the name) on Mira Mesa. It was in a commercial park. That place closed down shortly after that so now when I see Cindy I always wonder if it is her.
-
09-03-22 23:14 #20406Banned Member

Posts: 707Could you clarify
I think you need to be a little more specific but the bottom line is your mileage will vary (YMWV) But it has definitely happened to me yet rubbing tugs and full-service places.
I've had a lot of massage rub and tug sessions where if it looked like I was up for another go they give it a shot, matter of fact I had one provider insist that I give her two loads and she work damn hard to make sure I would shoot the second time. Problem is I would see her several times a week so my body got tired of the same girl desperately beating on my cock but it was absolutely fine while it lasted.
I've had a lot of full service girls like at 108 seem willing to take a second shot but again YMWV. The fact that some of them may want some additional tip for additional service and some are okay with taking care of you within the allotted time is on a case by case basis in my experience.
If the place is busy and they've got more customers waiting quite honestly they're going to try to just get you finished and out ASAP. But I think that's why I like places like 108 because I'm more likely to get a good connection and have a good feeling from the providers, not left with the mechanical Cold Fish that I run into another areas.
It's just honestly too big of a topic to narrow down to a definitive yes or no answer one or the other situation it just depends on your rapport with the provider and how busy they are at that moment if it's a popular place.
On the other hand if it's not a popular place it's probably because the girl is not that good of a service provider so you have to kind a hope for good timing and just enjoy what you can get out of the interaction.
Originally Posted by LikeMSmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 22:31 #20405Senior Member

Posts: 654I'd try Vivian at Kiss Spa on Convoy and Anna at Z near the new stadium. Both are milfy types, in good shape and offer great massages with teasing. I've always left happy. Both spas seem quiet and relaxed. There are more out there like this.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 21:42 #20404Senior Member

Posts: 129California will be the new Nevada
I think this is a stepping stone into converting California into the new Nevada or even the new UK. California is one of the biggest players in sex work. Its illegal to sell sex but this new law push the idea of making sex work legal. Just like in the UK, SW can apply for a workers permit and start working, and the government gets a big chunk of change in their pocket.
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
At least that's what I think.
-
09-03-22 19:41 #20403Senior Member

Posts: 208NonFS Searching
I, too, am searching for a favorite. I like a decent massage and lots of teasing or flirting, not necessarily FS. (Many of the FS places are just too busy and it becomes a non-personal experience.) And I like the more mature ladies. They seem to now better what works and what men like. Had couple favorites in OC when I went north for work once a week, but that has changed and I seldom get there anymore. Occasionally saw Yoyo at Diamond in La Mesa, maybe I should check out Eva there (if she is still there). Saw an interesting review on RM for Cindy at Feel Good Spa on ECB. Any thoughts on Cindy? Or other recommendations?
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 18:56 #20402Regular Member

Posts: 18Msog?
Is MSOG an option at these massage parlors?
-
09-03-22 17:22 #20401Senior Member

Posts: 93NonFS
Thanks for the post. Those are 2 in my "area" that I can take off my list as a venture out.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 17:13 #20400Senior Member

Posts: 185In search of that nonFS unicorn
Fellow nonFS guy here. I've been venturing out of my usual rotation in search of new spots to find some of those unicorn UTR providers. I've got a few, but more is always better.
Tried out gold ocean on convoy one weekday morning as it has been on my list for a while now.
I really dislike the location and that they have cameras in the lobby and monitors in the rooms but otherwise the place was setup nice. Cameras to me mean FS but as far as I know it is not one. It's also not an interest of mine so I didn't ask.
I saw a skinnier attractive lady in a bright fluorescent yellow tube top (B / Cs) and little jean shorts. Too bad she was walking out as I was walking in. She smiled at me knowingly.
Had mia and paid for an hour. Short, petite and cute. Mediocre massage but decent enough tease. On the flip sat by my knees so zero access. Hate that. Another monger walked in right during the main event and distracted us both on the TV monitors. She quickly cleaned up and cut it short (around 40 minutes) so she could claim the walk in.
I doubt I'll try that place again despite the attractive lady (Ivy?) because of the cameras and the location. The parking lot and surrounding businesses get going late morning on through the evening. Also hate being cut short.
I finally went to Sakura to try it out on a weekend evening.
I won't name names but it was someone who I thought left to go work somewhere close by. It could be a new person using the same name, though my intel could be wrong. Seemed in her 30's and wore baggy workout pants and a workout top. Medium build.
The place looks legit. No curtains on the window and a bright front desk area. A young man was working reception and scribbled something in his appointment book as he walked me back to the room. I liked that the warm towels are in the room so no constant in and out like everywhere else. Parking lot and surrounding businesses are busy, but again the place is legit so I felt fine walking in through the surrounding crowd. Despite the incredible tease I struck out so like others have been saying YMMV based on you and your provider. The mystery of not knowing what will happen really reminded me of my first few times I went to an AMP.
It would be awesome to find a regular so I'll definitely go back and try my luck again.
With my pent up frustration I left and hit up a newer nonFS place that I know of that is open later and saw a favorite. I'm not sure if they want the word out so I'll ask and report back.
-
09-03-22 17:00 #20399Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great report, Sir! I've been gone for over a month now so I'm looking forward to seeing some of the changes there, like the mirrors in the room. A back room in 107 near the shower is also my favorite. I'm not sure if it's the same one that has / had a couch, but yes walking to the showers from that room is convenient.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
I also love it when the ladies stay naked after the hot sex. During the down time, catching our breaths and getting to know her moments. LOL.
-
09-03-22 16:11 #20398Banned Member

Posts: 3075Golden A and other nonFS spas
You've already mentioned seeing Wendy, so maybe try the others if you like this spot. Angela is thin, taller and looks younger than the others; gives an ok massage, not as strong, a good ending. Ella give a good massage and nice ending. If the youthful appearance is not as important and massage is, then try CiCi.
Originally Posted by Savvyguy08
[View Original Post]
There are many more places in the area, search nonFS spas under this thread.
-
09-03-22 15:43 #20397Senior Member

Posts: 93Golden A
I'll venture out and report back.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




