The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 947 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11247
    Quote Originally Posted by DM2836  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, if they are asking for a deposit, it is a 99% probability of being a scam.
    I know, that's why I specifically mentioned that she isn't looking for a deposit. Everything but the pictures seems to be pretty standard, but I figured I should run it by the forum first since y'all have more experience with this than I do.

  2. #11246
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    That has all the tell tale signs of a fake scammer.

    TGTBT pictures.

    No real location.

    A snap link.

    I hope you prove me wrong but I say BS. Plus I swear I've seen those pictures in multiple cities I travel to.
    Wishful thinking on my part I suppose. I did message her twice yesterday with no response. We sure could use some talent like that around here. Sad state of affairs!

  3. #11245
    Quote Originally Posted by DM2836  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, if they are asking for a deposit, it is a 99% probability of being a scam.
    Right, which is why I specifically mentioned that she doesn't ask for deposits. Other than the pictures, everything on there seems pretty normal to me. I just wanted to run it through the forum since you all have more experience with this than I do.

  4. #11244
    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been with this girl?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/729723126837
    She goes by AK. Been around for a couple years. Not bad service, bigger girl if you have an issue with that. Usually seems to prefer outcall and CV. But occasionally has incall.

  5. #11243
    Quote Originally Posted by Usnavi397  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Saw this listing, and I can't really tell if it's a scam or not. She looks TGTBT, but everything else in her profile seems fine. Has her number listed, doesn't ask for deposits, etc.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/011709400049

    Sorry if this is a dumb question, still pretty new to all this.
    Honestly, if they are asking for a deposit, it is a 99% probability of being a scam.

  6. #11242

    Real or scam?

    Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Saw this listing, and I can't really tell if it's a scam or not. She looks TGTBT, but everything else in her profile seems fine. Has her number listed, doesn't ask for deposits, etc.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/011709400049

    Sorry if this is a dumb question, still pretty new to all this.

  7. #11241

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrim  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm not sure if you'll believe it but I just let her out my front door. I've fucked her like 3 times now! She has put on a little weight but still gorgeous as in those pics! Now she admits to scamming people that give her deposit but sometimes she will feel bad and really show up. I asshole to here from the heart and she showed up another 2 weeks ago. I fucked her little pussy and gave her a big ole cream pie? E.
    Shut up. Just shut up.

  8. #11240

    Part time scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrim  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm not sure if you'll believe it but I just let her out my front door. I've fucked her like 3 times now! She has put on a little weight but still gorgeous as in those pics! Now she admits to scamming people that give her deposit but sometimes she will feel bad and really show up. I asshole to here from the heart and she showed up another 2 weeks ago. I fucked her little pussy and gave her a big ole cream pie? E.
    Thanks for your post. So she scams some people some of the time. I wonder how she decide who to scam and who not to scam.

    Your line "I asshole to here from the heart and she showed up another 2 weeks ago. " Was a little confusing.

  9. #11239

    Just had her

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    This little thing has me really tempted to make the call but I'm tied up until Tuesday. Anyone spent any time with her or have intel?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/203386751168
    Well I'm not sure if you'll believe it but I just let her out my front door. I've fucked her like 3 times now! She has put on a little weight but still gorgeous as in those pics! Now she admits to scamming people that give her deposit but sometimes she will feel bad and really show up. I asshole to here from the heart and she showed up another 2 weeks ago. I fucked her little pussy and gave her a big ole cream pie? E.

  10. #11238

    Need help

    Has anyone ever been with this girl?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/729723126837

  11. #11237

    Play back

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met up with this girl? I've tried several times, she'll talk a big game, then go silent. Just curious if she's real and if she looks like her pics and if her service is good. Thanks in advance to anyone with info.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/668007838678
    Play back. Tell her (from a text app) you'll do a qv for 300. Works wonders. Then ghost her.

  12. #11236

    Can you keep a secret?

    Has anyone actually met up with this girl? I've tried several times, she'll talk a big game, then go silent. Just curious if she's real and if she looks like her pics and if her service is good. Thanks in advance to anyone with info.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/668007838678

  13. #11235

    Aluroa? Or Aurora Jones?

    This one is pretty hilarious. Ask for a deposit, easy to find out who she is in real life. I know she use to post on tryst last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220904-160314~2.jpg‎  

  14. #11234

    Charlottte NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    That has all the tell tale signs of a fake scammer.

    TGTBT pictures.

    No real location.

    A snap link.

    I hope you prove me wrong but I say BS. Plus I swear I've seen those pictures in multiple cities I travel to.
    Also has the same ad in Charlotte NC with a different number.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-pawg-available-im-looking/492179500083

    I always google numbers, snap, etc.

  15. #11233

    A scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Somewhat quick to respond, hotel near interstate (104), time was established, she texted a not so flattering selfie, might be the girl in the ad. Then asked for 50 deposit. Not happening I told her.
    She has ads all over. I'm visiting Florida as we speak and the same ad is in St Pete.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape