Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 17947
-
09-05-22 10:48 #11242Regular Member

Posts: 3Real or scam?
Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster.
Saw this listing, and I can't really tell if it's a scam or not. She looks TGTBT, but everything else in her profile seems fine. Has her number listed, doesn't ask for deposits, etc.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/011709400049
Sorry if this is a dumb question, still pretty new to all this.
-
09-05-22 05:05 #11241Senior Member

Posts: 360Lol
Shut up. Just shut up.
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 02:42 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 119Part time scammer
Thanks for your post. So she scams some people some of the time. I wonder how she decide who to scam and who not to scam.
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
Your line "I asshole to here from the heart and she showed up another 2 weeks ago. " Was a little confusing.
-
09-04-22 23:36 #11239Asshole

Posts: 39Just had her
Well I'm not sure if you'll believe it but I just let her out my front door. I've fucked her like 3 times now! She has put on a little weight but still gorgeous as in those pics! Now she admits to scamming people that give her deposit but sometimes she will feel bad and really show up. I asshole to here from the heart and she showed up another 2 weeks ago. I fucked her little pussy and gave her a big ole cream pie? E.
Originally Posted by PerusingKY
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 22:33 #11238Senior Member

Posts: 27Need help
Has anyone ever been with this girl?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/729723126837
-
09-04-22 17:12 #11237Senior Member

Posts: 360Play back
Play back. Tell her (from a text app) you'll do a qv for 300. Works wonders. Then ghost her.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 16:32 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 348Can you keep a secret?
Has anyone actually met up with this girl? I've tried several times, she'll talk a big game, then go silent. Just curious if she's real and if she looks like her pics and if her service is good. Thanks in advance to anyone with info.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/668007838678
-
09-04-22 16:09 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 360Aluroa? Or Aurora Jones?
This one is pretty hilarious. Ask for a deposit, easy to find out who she is in real life. I know she use to post on tryst last year.
-
09-04-22 15:18 #11234Senior Member

Posts: 967Charlottte NC
Also has the same ad in Charlotte NC with a different number.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-pawg-available-im-looking/492179500083
I always google numbers, snap, etc.
-
09-04-22 13:56 #11233Banned Member

Posts: 350A scam
She has ads all over. I'm visiting Florida as we speak and the same ad is in St Pete.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 13:36 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 364Call me doubtful
That has all the tell tale signs of a fake scammer.
Originally Posted by PerusingKY
[View Original Post]
TGTBT pictures.
No real location.
A snap link.
I hope you prove me wrong but I say BS. Plus I swear I've seen those pictures in multiple cities I travel to.
-
09-04-22 12:00 #11231Senior Member

Posts: 43Has anyone seen this one?
This little thing has me really tempted to make the call but I'm tied up until Tuesday. Anyone spent any time with her or have intel?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/203386751168
-
09-04-22 10:56 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 84Might be a scam.
Somewhat quick to respond, hotel near interstate (104), time was established, she texted a not so flattering selfie, might be the girl in the ad. Then asked for 50 deposit. Not happening I told her.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 09:47 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 197Scam she wants deposits upfront I talked to her.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 23:05 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 334New girl
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/321226960365
Anybody get lucky with this one?











Reply With Quote





