Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 1076 1576 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17090

    Ariel big tit MILF- correct contact?

    I had something set up last night with Ariel (or so I thought I did). She gave me which motel she was at on Miller, and when I got on Miller lane she texted me the room number. I pulled into a parking spot and ask her to peek out the window. As soon as I sent that text, LEO rolled right by me and parked a few spots away. Obviously I did not go up to the door, and I got out of dodge without being followed. She texted back in a little while saying she had an emergency. Does anybody know if the number she is posting on her stg ad is her actual number, or has her ad been co-opted by LEO? I have the motel name and room number the person I was texting with gave me, if anybody can confirm it this is actually her or not, or if I just about got got. Thank you.

  2. #17089

    Candy

    Hey guys. I had a previous account but I lost my login details. So I guess I'm starting from scratch.

    Had a dream with Candy Tuesday night. She only available for outcalls but her pops doesn't mind if she hangs out in the driveway. I showed up late evening at her residence in E wood. She hoped in and we started talking right away. She is maybe 5'4 to 5'5. Hard to tell sitting down. Slim tight build. She was wearing a Hoodie that she wouldn't remove but that's fine. We smoked a joint to ease the tension and talk until we were both comfortable. We proceeded with oral activities until I blew it in her sweet little mouth. We smoked a cigarette and talked for a little bit after, then she got out and I went on my way.

    I will definitely repeat. She is a sweet girl with a pleasant attitude. I would not be afraid to take her home if I didn't have a bunch of explaining to my kids.

  3. #17088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Let's Play Safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky36  [View Original Post]
    If anybody knows any Utr in Richmond indiana send me digits please.
    Not being a dick; just trying to help. UTR means they do not advertise and are generally low volume. They are only occasionally open to new clients and they are often more cautious than typical providers. Any guy who casually gives away contact information of a UTR friend risks finding himself totally cut off. As a general rule, a senior will only offer such information to someone he has gotten to know and trust. Even then, he is wise to ask the lady for permission first. If you want to play in this fashion you need to contribute publicly and privately, and cultivate friendships with people you think might be in a position to help. Meanwhile, respond cautiously to any offers you get. There is a good chance someone is giving you a number just to set you up. There are multiple types of LEO's, predators and scammers. Don't get discouraged: everyone was a newby once.

    BAM.

  4. #17087

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    New to this whole thing, what does "UTR" mean?
    UTR= Under The Radar.

  5. #17086

    Jodi?

    Is Jodi still away?

  6. #17085

    Dpd?

    Most likely a scammer and NOT DPD. Most stings hide the face of the UC on any ad posted. No matter the site used.

  7. #17084

    BB Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Danielle is accepting visitors and asked me to share digits with trusted seniors only. I really would prefer if she posted something herself but she contacted me on FB, so If you like preggos and and have her number give her a call or message me.

    Stay safe.
    Man I know I'm not a senior member but have been in the hobby for awhile just got a membership. Always read great things about her! And now she's pregnant? That's kind of a turn on for me! Would love her digit's or FB. But totally understand if not. Stay safe guys!

  8. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be a dick but you have 6 posts. No Senior member is going to send you a UTR phone number. Try back when you have more input and are a senior member status. This forum is an excellent are for info but you have to prove yourself as did the rest of us before just getting on and asking for UTR numbers. That's the whole point of UTR. Just my input. If anyone sends you numbers I would be really surprised. Safe Mongering to you.
    New to this whole thing, what does "UTR" mean?

  9. #17082

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky36  [View Original Post]
    If anybody knows any Utr in Richmond indiana send me digits please.
    Not trying to be a dick but you have 6 posts. No Senior member is going to send you a UTR phone number. Try back when you have more input and are a senior member status. This forum is an excellent are for info but you have to prove yourself as did the rest of us before just getting on and asking for UTR numbers. That's the whole point of UTR. Just my input. If anyone sends you numbers I would be really surprised. Safe Mongering to you.

  10. #17081
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Her other ad shows her naked titties. She sent me face pics too. To me she is a newbie.
    I have met with Sophia. She is very real and very nice. She is new to this. Give her a chance and be gentle with her.

  11. #17080

    Caramel

    Had a recent date with Caramel. She looks like her pictures. She's young and attractive. She said she does QV and half hour meetings. I went for a QV. She send leery of me at first or just not very attracted LOL. No DATY, or DFK. Did allow FIV, BBBJ and Doggy. Her skills are good. We smoked a joint afterwards and talked for a few. A.

    She's a nice girl and I will repeat. Hopefully menu opens up on next visit LOL.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/082698440669

  12. #17079

    Richmond indiana

    If anybody knows any Utr in Richmond indiana send me digits please.

  13. #17078
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple of reason to think that / One the DAPD was part of a big sting a couple of weeks ago. It is a holiday weekend the picture were not clear and no naked pictures showing breasts or pussy.
    Her other ad shows her naked titties. She sent me face pics too. To me she is a newbie.

  14. #17077

    Dpd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    A quick check of the phone number shows limited results and nothing absolute about the number. Either very, very new number or something else. Still an unknown.
    There are a couple of reason to think that / One the DAPD was part of a big sting a couple of weeks ago. It is a holiday weekend the picture were not clear and no naked pictures showing breasts or pussy.

  15. #17076
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    A quick check of the phone number shows limited results and nothing absolute about the number. Either very, very new number or something else. Still an unknown.
    Also the censoring of her face is also kinda sus plus the lack of description is as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape