Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 25717
-
09-05-22 00:10 #17092Senior Member

Posts: 40https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/393864593310
I saw Jiggles a few weeks ago. Honestly, it was a great visit. She was all there, and it was a pleasant visit. Fun to chit chat with. She was at a well-traveled spot in Miamisburg which always makes me a bit iffy, but it is what it is. Never had any real problems, but you know how it goes. Uncovered for the BJ, but cover on for everything else. Fair rates, but I don't remember exactly what I gave. Didn't feel wild, and for how easy and pleasant it was to make contact and make the date, it was worth it. I'll revisit. Reliable and straight-forward girls are hard to come by these days, so it was nice.
-
09-04-22 23:50 #17091Senior Member

Posts: 369Ariel
So, I can't confirm for sure, but it looks as though she's been using that number (0050) for months. And I'm pretty sure she's too flaky to work with the police. So I would guess that it's a coincidence. Texting when you're supposed to meet and having an emergency sounds very much like her.
Originally Posted by TittyMan73
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 17:07 #17090Regular Member

Posts: 13Ariel big tit MILF- correct contact?
I had something set up last night with Ariel (or so I thought I did). She gave me which motel she was at on Miller, and when I got on Miller lane she texted me the room number. I pulled into a parking spot and ask her to peek out the window. As soon as I sent that text, LEO rolled right by me and parked a few spots away. Obviously I did not go up to the door, and I got out of dodge without being followed. She texted back in a little while saying she had an emergency. Does anybody know if the number she is posting on her stg ad is her actual number, or has her ad been co-opted by LEO? I have the motel name and room number the person I was texting with gave me, if anybody can confirm it this is actually her or not, or if I just about got got. Thank you.
-
09-04-22 16:44 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 62Candy
Hey guys. I had a previous account but I lost my login details. So I guess I'm starting from scratch.
Had a dream with Candy Tuesday night. She only available for outcalls but her pops doesn't mind if she hangs out in the driveway. I showed up late evening at her residence in E wood. She hoped in and we started talking right away. She is maybe 5'4 to 5'5. Hard to tell sitting down. Slim tight build. She was wearing a Hoodie that she wouldn't remove but that's fine. We smoked a joint to ease the tension and talk until we were both comfortable. We proceeded with oral activities until I blew it in her sweet little mouth. We smoked a cigarette and talked for a little bit after, then she got out and I went on my way.
I will definitely repeat. She is a sweet girl with a pleasant attitude. I would not be afraid to take her home if I didn't have a bunch of explaining to my kids.
-
09-04-22 15:32 #17088Senior Member

Posts: 1897Let's Play Safe
Not being a dick; just trying to help. UTR means they do not advertise and are generally low volume. They are only occasionally open to new clients and they are often more cautious than typical providers. Any guy who casually gives away contact information of a UTR friend risks finding himself totally cut off. As a general rule, a senior will only offer such information to someone he has gotten to know and trust. Even then, he is wise to ask the lady for permission first. If you want to play in this fashion you need to contribute publicly and privately, and cultivate friendships with people you think might be in a position to help. Meanwhile, respond cautiously to any offers you get. There is a good chance someone is giving you a number just to set you up. There are multiple types of LEO's, predators and scammers. Don't get discouraged: everyone was a newby once.
Originally Posted by Spanky36
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
09-04-22 13:01 #17087Senior Member

Posts: 323Utr
UTR= Under The Radar.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 11:55 #17086Senior Member

Posts: 141Jodi?
Is Jodi still away?
-
09-04-22 07:36 #17085Senior Member

Posts: 533Dpd?
Most likely a scammer and NOT DPD. Most stings hide the face of the UC on any ad posted. No matter the site used.
Originally Posted by JustCurious00
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 03:09 #17084Regular Member

Posts: 7BB Danielle
Man I know I'm not a senior member but have been in the hobby for awhile just got a membership. Always read great things about her! And now she's pregnant? That's kind of a turn on for me! Would love her digit's or FB. But totally understand if not. Stay safe guys!
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 22:59 #17083Senior Member

Posts: 259New to this whole thing, what does "UTR" mean?
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 22:38 #17082Douchebag

Posts: 326Utr
Not trying to be a dick but you have 6 posts. No Senior member is going to send you a UTR phone number. Try back when you have more input and are a senior member status. This forum is an excellent are for info but you have to prove yourself as did the rest of us before just getting on and asking for UTR numbers. That's the whole point of UTR. Just my input. If anyone sends you numbers I would be really surprised. Safe Mongering to you.
Originally Posted by Spanky36
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 20:22 #17081Regular Member

Posts: 20I have met with Sophia. She is very real and very nice. She is new to this. Give her a chance and be gentle with her.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 18:55 #17080Senior Member

Posts: 40Caramel
Had a recent date with Caramel. She looks like her pictures. She's young and attractive. She said she does QV and half hour meetings. I went for a QV. She send leery of me at first or just not very attracted LOL. No DATY, or DFK. Did allow FIV, BBBJ and Doggy. Her skills are good. We smoked a joint afterwards and talked for a few. A.
She's a nice girl and I will repeat. Hopefully menu opens up on next visit LOL.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/082698440669
-
09-03-22 17:20 #17079Regular Member

Posts: 15Richmond indiana
If anybody knows any Utr in Richmond indiana send me digits please.
-
09-03-22 14:59 #17078Senior Member

Posts: 717Her other ad shows her naked titties. She sent me face pics too. To me she is a newbie.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






