Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 16541
-
09-05-22 12:51 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 73A. MM in mentioned but, she's 45 at least.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
B. MM is mentioned but, 80 house + standard tip. Not 200. No one is factoring in travel when you say MM fee.
C. Service was no where even close to MM. Not bad, but this is like saying she gave me the Riley Reid service bc BBBJ and Riley does that in her videos. Not comparable.
I was joking with the be ashamed and banned stuff. But let's maybe wait for an actually halfway good location here before we bring MM into things. As one other guy said, the old spot on Emerson had much, much better talent that this and still wouldn't mention MM when comparing against the old PT Spa.
-
09-04-22 22:34 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 248Agree with post except age
She is fairly open menu wise. DFK and all. However I'd guess maybe mid-late 40's. Same name. Same Fake C cups. Only girl there. Absolutely no comparison to Orlando. The girls at that spa that was shut down off Emerson and 95 were a lot younger and hotter. Can't recall name but I miss that place. I even had my own secret name with them for when I called or showed up LOL.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 17:16 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 60Had another account then deleted it to take a break. No.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
I'm not trolling. I just say it like it is. Not a huge fan of false positivity on this board. Jacksonville has a severe lack of talent.
I will say Li the boss at Serenity is a stunner though.
-
09-04-22 16:43 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 618Understanding
To be clear, in what ways specifically were you let down? I was clear about her age, the rest of the service and appearance are similar to MM in my opinion. ESPECIALLY here in jax, without having to make the 2. 5-3 hour drive one way. Calculate your time, travel expenses etc. Into that total equation if you're talking numbers. I have made that trip a handful of times and will not doubt the return on investment is excellent. Given our options here in town are what they are, you're welcome for telling you about this.
Originally Posted by YungC
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 16:33 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 618Troll
This being your first post, are you the one trolling?
Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 15:18 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 60She looks like a troll. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by YungC
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 15:15 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 286Thanks for sharing. Is the phone number correct on its site, or do you have different number? What are cost for massage, and extras? Thanks again.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 14:02 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 286Thanks for sharing. Is the phone number correct on its site, or do you have different number? What are cost for massage, and extras? Thanks again.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 10:09 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 122I'm interested too
Definitely sounds delicious and would like to know more details if there is any now.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
Stay safe! Happy hunting!
-
09-04-22 10:03 #12692Senior Member

Posts: 122My Favor and Hungry Howie's
Firstly. Thanks to all members who helped me with their inputs and suggestions!
Stopped by the one at HH yesterday but the lot already had 2 cars. Thought of checking out My Favor and even that was busy. Swinging by on a weekend was surely a mistake. So, finished some local errands in the area and headed out again to HH and the lot was luckily empty.
Parked and rang the doorbell but to my surprise, no one opened the door. I waited for a minute and rang the doorbell again a couple of times. Again waited for a couple of minutes, still no one answered and so got into my car and was about to leave the lot when I saw one of you mongers swinging in. I thought to wait in my car and check if the same happens to him but to my surprise, the door was opened when he rang the bell and he got in. Damn, you lucky monger! Been to so many places until now and it has never happened to me like this. Was just wondering if its maybe because I was wearing a mask and they couldn't see my face clearly through the camera but again I wear my mask everywhere.
Just FYI, the parking lot is open and facing the road, so if any of you are nervous / embarrassed about having to stand outside and wait, you might have to rethink. Anyway, I was not interested in getting in there again when I knew one of you is already in there.
Went to Favor again and there was another car in the lot. I decided to give up my waiting game and went in. Was greeted by a late 30/40 year old small woman with small tatas (maybe A cups) and led into the room. I'm basically a boobs guy and love it when they are natural and at least big enough to hold them in the hands. So, wasn't too interested but its been that sort of a day for me, so I decided to take the plunge anyway. Chose half hour, no TS was offered. A little massage for 10 minutes and she kept kissing me in the cheeks and back. On the flip, opted for L1 finish. Tops came off and roaming was allowed. At least it was good and not mechanical. Standard house fee + L1 tips.
Might try again sometime to see if I have better luck.
And if I'm not asking too much, would appreciate if I can get some help on where to find girls with natural decent sized boobs, so that I can have some fun at least next time and not get disappointed after going to the spot. PM is fine as well.
Stay safe! Happy Hunting!
-
09-04-22 01:12 #12691Senior Member

Posts: 73Lol
You should be banned for even mentioning MM for what they have at Serenit LOL.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
Pricing, looks, anything. There is no excuse for comparing even the girls heritage to something at MM.
You should be ashamed.
Thanks for getting hopes up and quickly let down.
-
09-03-22 20:09 #12690Senior Member

Posts: 618Serenity sj vs MM
MM is 45 min for 2. 0 or one hour for 2. 5 to be clear.
Originally Posted by YungC
[View Original Post]
I spent 2. 0.
-
09-03-22 19:39 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 73Spite parlor
Which angry monger opened the spite parlor two doors from Aja?
*Cue curb your enthusiasm theme.
-
09-03-22 17:54 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 73MM total? Or house plus the MM total?
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 17:41 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 618Serenity San jose
I'm going to shoot myself in the foot by reporting this, but here ya go.
Serenity San Jose is open for business and has a new massage provider. She's is roughly 5' tall, roughly 100 lbs. Nice firm and fit body with REALLY nice C-cups, And roughly mid 30's and goes by Yuyu. I went for a full hour. She give a fantastic legit massage so I fell asleep. In my sleep I dreamt there were ALL levels on the table all levels were very available. There was a slight attempt at tip negotiating but I ignored it and that was fine too. In my dream there was L3, DATY, and everything in between. Seemingly no inhibitions. Reasonable standard tip, with equivalent service and fee as MM in Orlando. I'd call ahead since she is the only one there. Otherwise you'll be potentially interrupted or interrupting someone.










Reply With Quote






