Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12701
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    To be clear, in what ways specifically were you let down? I was clear about her age, the rest of the service and appearance are similar to MM in my opinion. ESPECIALLY here in jax, without having to make the 2. 5-3 hour drive one way. Calculate your time, travel expenses etc. Into that total equation if you're talking numbers. I have made that trip a handful of times and will not doubt the return on investment is excellent. Given our options here in town are what they are, you're welcome for telling you about this.
    A. MM in mentioned but, she's 45 at least.

    B. MM is mentioned but, 80 house + standard tip. Not 200. No one is factoring in travel when you say MM fee.

    C. Service was no where even close to MM. Not bad, but this is like saying she gave me the Riley Reid service bc BBBJ and Riley does that in her videos. Not comparable.

    I was joking with the be ashamed and banned stuff. But let's maybe wait for an actually halfway good location here before we bring MM into things. As one other guy said, the old spot on Emerson had much, much better talent that this and still wouldn't mention MM when comparing against the old PT Spa.

  2. #12700

    Agree with post except age

    She is fairly open menu wise. DFK and all. However I'd guess maybe mid-late 40's. Same name. Same Fake C cups. Only girl there. Absolutely no comparison to Orlando. The girls at that spa that was shut down off Emerson and 95 were a lot younger and hotter. Can't recall name but I miss that place. I even had my own secret name with them for when I called or showed up LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to shoot myself in the foot by reporting this, but here ya go.

    Serenity San Jose is open for business and has a new massage provider. She's is roughly 5' tall, roughly 100 lbs. Nice firm and fit body with REALLY nice C-cups, And roughly mid 30's and goes by Yuyu. I went for a full hour. She give a fantastic legit massage so I fell asleep. In my sleep I dreamt there were ALL levels on the table all levels were very available. There was a slight attempt at tip negotiating but I ignored it and that was fine too. In my dream there was L3, DATY, and everything in between. Seemingly no inhibitions. Reasonable standard tip, with equivalent service and fee as MM in Orlando. I'd call ahead since she is the only one there. Otherwise you'll be potentially interrupted or interrupting someone.

  3. #12699
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    This being your first post, are you the one trolling?
    Had another account then deleted it to take a break. No.

    I'm not trolling. I just say it like it is. Not a huge fan of false positivity on this board. Jacksonville has a severe lack of talent.

    I will say Li the boss at Serenity is a stunner though.

  4. #12698

    Understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    You should be banned for even mentioning MM for what they have at Serenit LOL.

    Pricing, looks, anything. There is no excuse for comparing even the girls heritage to something at MM.

    You should be ashamed.

    Thanks for getting hopes up and quickly let down.
    To be clear, in what ways specifically were you let down? I was clear about her age, the rest of the service and appearance are similar to MM in my opinion. ESPECIALLY here in jax, without having to make the 2. 5-3 hour drive one way. Calculate your time, travel expenses etc. Into that total equation if you're talking numbers. I have made that trip a handful of times and will not doubt the return on investment is excellent. Given our options here in town are what they are, you're welcome for telling you about this.

  5. #12697

    Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a troll. Hard pass.
    This being your first post, are you the one trolling?

  6. #12696
    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    MM total? Or house plus the MM total?
    She looks like a troll. Hard pass.

  7. #12695
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to shoot myself in the foot by reporting this, but here ya go.

    Serenity San Jose is open for business and has a new massage provider. She's is roughly 5' tall, roughly 100 lbs. Nice firm and fit body with REALLY nice C-cups, And roughly mid 30's and goes by Yuyu. I went for a full hour. She give a fantastic legit massage so I fell asleep. In my sleep I dreamt there were ALL levels on the table all levels were very available. There was a slight attempt at tip negotiating but I ignored it and that was fine too. In my dream there was L3, DATY, and everything in between. Seemingly no inhibitions. Reasonable standard tip, with equivalent service and fee as MM in Orlando. I'd call ahead since she is the only one there. Otherwise you'll be potentially interrupted or interrupting someone.
    Thanks for sharing. Is the phone number correct on its site, or do you have different number? What are cost for massage, and extras? Thanks again.

  8. #12694
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to shoot myself in the foot by reporting this, but here ya go.

    Serenity San Jose is open for business and has a new massage provider. She's is roughly 5' tall, roughly 100 lbs. Nice firm and fit body with REALLY nice C-cups, And roughly mid 30's and goes by Yuyu. I went for a full hour. She give a fantastic legit massage so I fell asleep. In my sleep I dreamt there were ALL levels on the table all levels were very available. There was a slight attempt at tip negotiating but I ignored it and that was fine too. In my dream there was L3, DATY, and everything in between. Seemingly no inhibitions. Reasonable standard tip, with equivalent service and fee as MM in Orlando. I'd call ahead since she is the only one there. Otherwise you'll be potentially interrupted or interrupting someone.
    Thanks for sharing. Is the phone number correct on its site, or do you have different number? What are cost for massage, and extras? Thanks again.

  9. #12693

    I'm interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    Hope someone can help. A few years back a massage place had Punjabi (Indian) ladies. It was on the west side off Normandy or Commonwealth. Anyone know if it's still around?
    Definitely sounds delicious and would like to know more details if there is any now.

    Stay safe! Happy hunting!

  10. #12692

    My Favor and Hungry Howie's

    Firstly. Thanks to all members who helped me with their inputs and suggestions!

    Stopped by the one at HH yesterday but the lot already had 2 cars. Thought of checking out My Favor and even that was busy. Swinging by on a weekend was surely a mistake. So, finished some local errands in the area and headed out again to HH and the lot was luckily empty.

    Parked and rang the doorbell but to my surprise, no one opened the door. I waited for a minute and rang the doorbell again a couple of times. Again waited for a couple of minutes, still no one answered and so got into my car and was about to leave the lot when I saw one of you mongers swinging in. I thought to wait in my car and check if the same happens to him but to my surprise, the door was opened when he rang the bell and he got in. Damn, you lucky monger! Been to so many places until now and it has never happened to me like this. Was just wondering if its maybe because I was wearing a mask and they couldn't see my face clearly through the camera but again I wear my mask everywhere.

    Just FYI, the parking lot is open and facing the road, so if any of you are nervous / embarrassed about having to stand outside and wait, you might have to rethink. Anyway, I was not interested in getting in there again when I knew one of you is already in there.

    Went to Favor again and there was another car in the lot. I decided to give up my waiting game and went in. Was greeted by a late 30/40 year old small woman with small tatas (maybe A cups) and led into the room. I'm basically a boobs guy and love it when they are natural and at least big enough to hold them in the hands. So, wasn't too interested but its been that sort of a day for me, so I decided to take the plunge anyway. Chose half hour, no TS was offered. A little massage for 10 minutes and she kept kissing me in the cheeks and back. On the flip, opted for L1 finish. Tops came off and roaming was allowed. At least it was good and not mechanical. Standard house fee + L1 tips.

    Might try again sometime to see if I have better luck.
    And if I'm not asking too much, would appreciate if I can get some help on where to find girls with natural decent sized boobs, so that I can have some fun at least next time and not get disappointed after going to the spot. PM is fine as well.

    Stay safe! Happy Hunting!

  11. #12691

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    MM is 45 min for 2. 0 or one hour for 2. 5 to be clear.

    I spent 2. 0.
    You should be banned for even mentioning MM for what they have at Serenit LOL.

    Pricing, looks, anything. There is no excuse for comparing even the girls heritage to something at MM.

    You should be ashamed.

    Thanks for getting hopes up and quickly let down.

  12. #12690

    Serenity sj vs MM

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    MM total? Or house plus the MM total?
    MM is 45 min for 2. 0 or one hour for 2. 5 to be clear.

    I spent 2. 0.

  13. #12689

    Spite parlor

    Which angry monger opened the spite parlor two doors from Aja?

    *Cue curb your enthusiasm theme.

  14. #12688
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to shoot myself in the foot by reporting this, but here ya go.

    Serenity San Jose is open for business and has a new massage provider. She's is roughly 5' tall, roughly 100 lbs. Nice firm and fit body with REALLY nice C-cups, And roughly mid 30's and goes by Yuyu. I went for a full hour. She give a fantastic legit massage so I fell asleep. In my sleep I dreamt there were ALL levels on the table all levels were very available. There was a slight attempt at tip negotiating but I ignored it and that was fine too. In my dream there was L3, DATY, and everything in between. Seemingly no inhibitions. Reasonable standard tip, with equivalent service and fee as MM in Orlando. I'd call ahead since she is the only one there. Otherwise you'll be potentially interrupted or interrupting someone.
    MM total? Or house plus the MM total?

  15. #12687

    Serenity San jose

    I'm going to shoot myself in the foot by reporting this, but here ya go.

    Serenity San Jose is open for business and has a new massage provider. She's is roughly 5' tall, roughly 100 lbs. Nice firm and fit body with REALLY nice C-cups, And roughly mid 30's and goes by Yuyu. I went for a full hour. She give a fantastic legit massage so I fell asleep. In my sleep I dreamt there were ALL levels on the table all levels were very available. There was a slight attempt at tip negotiating but I ignored it and that was fine too. In my dream there was L3, DATY, and everything in between. Seemingly no inhibitions. Reasonable standard tip, with equivalent service and fee as MM in Orlando. I'd call ahead since she is the only one there. Otherwise you'll be potentially interrupted or interrupting someone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape