Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 748 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 11219
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Dunno where else to post this so apologies if it's in wrong thread, figured this was closest to topic. Need advice on how to go about this.

    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transfered to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. Well through the magic of IG her account popped up and there was an OF account linked. I managed to sub to her OF account and her IG went private the next day, I never followed her on IG for all I know she doesn't know my IG handle. Started chatting through OF with her not knowing it's me, unless they can see CC name info?? And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??
    I would contact her via text, pretend you don't know about the OF. Tell her your looking for an arrangement type of fun.

  2. #7018
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Costa Mesa is a major center for drug rehab and sober living.

    BAM.
    I chatted with this handle from SA. Said she was in Newport. Wanted a deposit, seemed like a fake to me based on her texting, almost like she English wasnt here native language.

  3. #7017

    Ex coworker on OF, possible meet up

    Dunno where else to post this so apologies if it's in wrong thread, figured this was closest to topic. Need advice on how to go about this.

    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transfered to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. Well through the magic of IG her account popped up and there was an OF account linked. I managed to sub to her OF account and her IG went private the next day, I never followed her on IG for all I know she doesn't know my IG handle. Started chatting through OF with her not knowing it's me, unless they can see CC name info?? And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??

  4. #7016

    Fake profiles

    Lots of guys talk about fake profiles on SA, there are certainly some. In our area lately, I have seen a few, these have only 1 photo, no verifications at all, very brief text, sometimes implying they aren't looking for sugar, just a 'relationship'. You can engage a bit, but it peters out. Also, be sure the check the last place they logged in from. Some of these dudes are really lazy and won't even VPN into the US, so it lists countries like in Europe or South America.

    A different form of fake: I have Snapchat on my phone. Only rarely use it for sugaring. However, it looks into my contacts, and every time a POT from SA give me her #, I enter it there, along w / some identifying info (first name, city, and the year). When I look at the suggested contacts on Snapchat, I see a few that are just what you expect, a female avatar, and sometimes a username that is revealing. This is actually one way to suss out the real name of a SB. That could come in handy.

    However, I am surprised by the significant number there that are actually guys (male avatars and usernames). I click to ignore them, sadly, there is not often an easy way to go back to the contact it came from to delete that as well. They are out there. I presume these were just frat boys or incels who had nothing to do and decided to jerk around SDs on the site.

  5. #7015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Costa Mesa and April Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This porn star was on SA. I contacted her not realizing that. She says she is in Costa Mesa doing "ppms" for two weeks. I thought any contact w / her would be highly risky so I blocked her, you may find her still there. I looked up her videos, seems hot / young / skinny white girl.
    Costa Mesa is a major center for drug rehab and sober living.

    BAM.

  6. #7014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Humaniplex. A regional escort site.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    WTF is HP?
    He likely means Humaniplex, a regional escort / dating site.

    BAM.

  7. #7013

    Aprilsnow

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This porn star was on SA. I contacted her not realizing that. She says she is in Costa Mesa doing "ppms" for two weeks. I thought any contact w / her would be highly risky so I blocked her, you may find her still there. I looked up her videos, seems hot / young / skinny white girl.
    Can you provide a link or what's her SA name I couldn't find anything under that name, was actually having a hard time where can you search a name on SA thanks.

  8. #7012
    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    HPLX! Was suggesting she is likely a pro.
    So, would that be humaniplex? If so, you could just say that, instead of using yet another completely obscure acronym that someone who is into sugar dating doesn't know.

  9. #7011

    Hplx

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    WTF is HP?
    HPLX! Was suggesting she is likely a pro.

  10. #7010

    Trade for Travellin' men?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Anyone here interested providing me the above lady's phone number, in return for one I have near Boston? Because I'm no longer a paying SA member.

    The Boston area lady is a 3-hole bareback PSE / GFE cum dumpster for $200, for a non-clocked approx 2 hour all 3 holes bareback session. I put more juicy details about her in my post from earlier today on the LA bareback ladies forum.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-b36115725189

    So please send me a PM if interested in a trade. Thank you.

  11. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBabySeek  [View Original Post]
    I heard this guy https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/maxpower152 has a gang bang party set up with these girls. Anyone know how to get an invite to his parties where he share girls.
    Free gangbangs are posted regularly on fetlife. Also this has nothing to do with sugar dating.

  12. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one on HP.
    WTF is HP?

  13. #7007

    Hplx

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Seen this one on HP.

  14. #7006
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the point of your last 2 posts are.

  15. #7005

    AshleyGurl21

    AshleyGurl21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-98b9f0945e72
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 03-43-35 Seeking.com - Successful and Attractive member Website.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape