Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 5499
-
09-06-22 18:58 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 742Early memorial day
Coming home from my fuckery thought I'd take a chance in Fig. It was around 3 am and was not bad of action going on but saw 3 accidents because of idiots rubber necking girls walking by smh! One of the accidents was pretty bad just north of the McDonald's on Florence and Fig. All cars had to be towed and pretty much made all SW walk across the street to work. Pulled up on a couple black girls and white girls. But none wanted my 100 bucks. Most asking for 150 to 200 bucks smh. One quoted me 120 and I said are you good with 100 and she just walked away and said to her friend "what's up with all these fools just having 80-100" lmao I mean I'm good I'll move on the the next hoe but she and others missing out on 100 people are offering for a SW? I mean it's going to be a quick fuck anyway. Hardly ever find a decent fuck nowadays on the street. So just text my reg to see if she was awake and got a response back quick and headed to her got my nut on for 30 minutes for 100 and bounced home showered and jerked off again to make sure the poison was out lmao.
-
09-06-22 15:41 #4508Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687No it doesn't.
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
It means she chose up and switched pimps.
Happens on a regular basis.
I don't mind as it means new faces and pussies to poke.
-
09-06-22 02:10 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 293Yeah
Probably means her pimp beat the crap out of her.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 15:15 #4506Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I didn't get the blondes name and she did not have a phone so I gave her my number but she has not called yet so I assume she lost it (I wrote on a napkin and she put it in her shoe).
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
Yes, I'm waiting for Jewels to come back as well.
I was able to bang Zoe / Zoey the other day. She's the brunette in the pics I uploaded a while back wearing the thong.
Zoe / Zoey was a really good lay.
Unfortunately the two numbers I have for her are not working.
-
09-05-22 14:27 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 860Nice! Did you get the blondes name? Jewels been gone since July and hoping she would return soon. She was a tiny blonde that was on Clinton and western.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 14:08 #4504Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I looked for her last night.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
I saw a slender girl with red hair and a black thong bouncing between the streets in the 60's.
Unfortunately it was not Ariel.
It was a middle eastern girl named Nay.
Nay was attractive and wanted $120 plus the cost of the room at the New Gage hotel.
I dropped her off as I wasn't going to take a chance.
Glad I did, end up meeting and poking a slender hot young blonde on Western Ave.
-
09-04-22 00:53 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 860No I didn't, I wish I did though cause she seemed like the kind of girl that you can call and she'll down. She wore a neon green fish net outfit with matching thong and neon green see through cloth that covered her small tits. She has like B size maybe even A size tits.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 18:31 #4502Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Either of you studs get a number for her?
Originally Posted by JustinKfosho
[View Original Post]
I was on Fig last night but I didn't see her and I thought the pickings were slim so I left after a few passes.
-
09-03-22 18:23 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 62Red hair
Is this the tall WSW, if so I can confirm she's excellent.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 18:07 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 860Fig red head
Picked up a red head on 68th and fig, she was quiet and after a couple circles I talked to her and she looked decent. Her name is Ariel and she allows BBBJ, most of the girls I've met only do CBJ or no BJ, on the way to the room I ask her what she allows and she said she allows anything except anal. She gives me a nice BBBJ, it feels good and she massages my balls. She looks at me and asks if I'm ready she gets up removes her thong and gets on my bare cock. Her pussy feels so good and tight, We switch to mish so I don't nut too fast but her kegals skills are excellent and she keeps doing it to get me to finish, I slow down and let her know I'm about to nut she just giggles and says the point is to make you cum baby, when she said that I just busted so hard inside her and she's loving it! She gets up and showers and cleans my cum from inside her pussy, I wash my dick off with her. We talk a little and she's hit a rough patch that's why she's street walking to make some money. We leave the room and I drop her Off where I got her. First time I ever had a excellent session with a fig girl I'm glad I got her and hope to see around.
-
09-02-22 19:35 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 635Rates and Service
What kind of rate and service are you getting? Do they have their own hotel room?
Originally Posted by Ufoteiuol
[View Original Post]
I am curious because many years ago I partook in BBBJs in my car with some of the Fig and the then active Century Blvd girls, but not since the internet came to be.
-
09-02-22 18:43 #4498Regular Member

Posts: 7Saw a petite BSW but I wasn't able to make contact with her, so I settled with a cute LSW.
-
09-01-22 03:04 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 78The Pig
Since school is back now there seems to be more action south of Florence lately and some posted up below century that are lookers.
-
08-30-22 23:01 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 209Exactly, I love the hunt and it is always fun to hit fig and see what's out there. BUT I hit TJ almost every weekend and even though the drive sucks and TJ has earned the title of the most dangerous city in the world. I feel much safer in TJ then dealing with the women and pimps on fig.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:04 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 742Fig is hit and miss
So Fig sometimes you find a good one and have a great fuck for a great price or maybe a little more than normal but more likely than likely you'll find someone who is just bad at business. Sucks your cock for 5 seconds and asks if you ready or if only a BJ asks if you ready to cum smh! It's still fun for the hunt once in awhile but much better choices online or if you down go to Tijuana and visit the red light district.
Originally Posted by StubbornMule
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






