Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 367 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4494
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    Fig. Is certainly a circus.
    All I can say is wow.

  2. #4493
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Did you get any phone numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    Fig. Is certainly a circus.
    I think the fat one has the same phone number as Winchell's donuts.

  3. #4492
    Fig. Is certainly a circus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220824_141000.jpg‎   20220824_140212.jpg‎   20220824_133215.jpg‎   20220824_133107.jpg‎   20220824_133639.jpg‎  

    20220824_133416.jpg‎  

  4. #4491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I have seen many providers but never picked up a girl off Fig. A few questions: 1) what should I look for in a girl? Are there any red flags? 2) where should I drive to once I pick her up? I don't want to go to some sketchy hotel, but I also don't want to be robbed / arrested while I am parked.

    Will most girls offer BBBJ with CIM? How much $ should I expect to pay? Also, do I have to pay in advance? I'm a bit worried about being scammed.
    You specifically shouldn't even mess with Fig at all.

    Go jump through the hoops on hx and find a well reviewed lady that you find attractive and performs the services you are looking for.

    For you specifically, best case scenario is Fig will leave you frustrated and a little lighter in the wallet.

  5. #4490

    Questions from a noob

    Hi guys,

    I have seen many providers but never picked up a girl off Fig. A few questions: 1) what should I look for in a girl? Are there any red flags? 2) where should I drive to once I pick her up? I don't want to go to some sketchy hotel, but I also don't want to be robbed / arrested while I am parked.

    Will most girls offer BBBJ with CIM? How much $ should I expect to pay? Also, do I have to pay in advance? I'm a bit worried about being scammed.

  6. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobman  [View Original Post]
    That's on my bucket list. Anyone get her info, send me a PM please.
    I asked a lady and she said she only comes and goes and is always busy soon as she starts walking!

    I did see a very Hot Latina but she kinda scared me she was 6 foot.

  7. #4488

    Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Two days ago I saw a Caucasian midget standing and she got picked up real fast at 68 & Fig.

    Now that's a unicorn.
    That's on my bucket list. Anyone get her info, send me a PM please.

  8. #4487
    Two days ago I saw a Caucasian midget standing and she got picked up real fast at 68 & Fig.

    Now that's a unicorn.

  9. #4486
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    ATTN: All Los Angeles Barebackers.

    There is a mid-30's white girl with great body working on Fig that does anything you want, bare.

    I dated her the night before last when she was wearing a purple wig.

    She wanted $120 for anal but when I told her I didn't have any rubbers she asked if I wanted to drop her off, I said "no, I prefer to go bare and pull out" and she agreed.

    She give me a great BBBJ and she took my big hammer in her ass for about 5 minutes before she tapped out which is understandable as I was extremely excited and rock hard (yes I used lube that I keep in my car).

    While still up her ass I reached for some wipes, pulled out and cleaned up my hammer before sliding it in her pussy.

    Her cooter is nice and firm.

    She didn't rush me at all and I lost myself in the moment so when I starting grunting out my load in her pussy she pulled away leaving me to unload on my thigh, seat and floot mats.

    It was a wonderful load, much needed. A lot of volume.

    Guys, do not sleep on this one.

    She is a unicorn.
    What cross street did you pick her up on and what time? Sounds like I need to find her.

  10. #4485
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Unicorn

    ATTN: All Los Angeles Barebackers.

    There is a mid-30's white girl with great body working on Fig that does anything you want, bare.

    I dated her the night before last when she was wearing a purple wig.

    She wanted $120 for anal but when I told her I didn't have any rubbers she asked if I wanted to drop her off, I said "no, I prefer to go bare and pull out" and she agreed.

    She give me a great BBBJ and she took my big hammer in her ass for about 5 minutes before she tapped out which is understandable as I was extremely excited and rock hard (yes I used lube that I keep in my car).

    While still up her ass I reached for some wipes, pulled out and cleaned up my hammer before sliding it in her pussy.

    Her cooter is nice and firm.

    She didn't rush me at all and I lost myself in the moment so when I starting grunting out my load in her pussy she pulled away leaving me to unload on my thigh, seat and floot mats.

    It was a wonderful load, much needed. A lot of volume.

    Guys, do not sleep on this one.

    She is a unicorn.

    [Deleted by Admin]

  11. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on but there were a lot of WSW working Figueroa last night.

    I was there from 10 pm to midnight last night and I saw so many new faces.

    A lot of them where white trash hillbilly queens (love them!) and but there were also traditional WSWs working as well.

    As usual as caught two dates;.

    The first was a middle aged country bumpkin brunette with a curvy bottom and a Kentucky underbite.

    She was great. It was $80 for BBFS for 30 min. That big white butt made me explode. Used up all my available wet wipes.

    The second was a very young (19 or 20) small bbw with dyed red hair. She said "Its 100 for an hour". I said "Get in".

    Had to change locations a few times as it was early enough that people will still getting home or going to their cars.

    Once we found a better location she sucked me for a good 20 minutes which I needed since I'm getting older and I had just busted a big nut.

    Once my batteries were recharged and I was hard, I got her doggie style and went to work. Her bubble butt and firm pussy had me excited.

    I was wearing a rubber so the extra time was nice to work up a big load which I shot into the bag.

    Dropping her off and cruising the track I saw at least two more WSWs that I wanted to fuck but I simply didn't have the jizz or energy.
    I didn't see too many WSW last night but man it was a buyers market out there. If you like slim girls there were a ton out night. Mostly BSW but stylish, not too ghetto.

  12. #4483
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Palmdale?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Could be a lot of new girls coming from Fontucky area or High Desert or even Palmdale.

    Fontucky = Rialto / Redlands / Hemet / Fontana / Highland / Mo Val / Colton.
    I call it palmcaster.

    As for fontucky, moreno valley does not even belong in the same lexicon.

    Moreno valley is a drug and cockroach infested shithole that does not exist.

  13. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on but there were a lot of WSW working Figueroa last night.

    I was there from 10 pm to midnight last night and I saw so many new faces.

    A lot of them where white trash hillbilly queens (love them!) and but there were also traditional WSWs working as well.

    As usual as caught two dates;.

    The first was a middle aged country bumpkin brunette with a curvy bottom and a Kentucky under bite.

    She was great. It was $80 for BBFS for 30 min. That big white butt made me explode. Used up all my available wet wipes.

    The second was a very young (19 or 20) small bbw with dyed red hair. She said "Its 100 for an hour". I said "Get in".

    Had to change locations a few times as it was early enough that people will still getting home or going to their cars.

    Once we found a better location she sucked me for a good 20 minutes which I needed since I'm getting older and I had just busted a big nut.

    Once my batteries were recharged and I was hard, I got her doggie style and went to work. Her bubble butt and firm pussy had me excited.

    I was wearing a rubber so the extra time was nice to work up a big load which I shot into the bag.

    Dropping her off and cruising the track I saw at least two more WSWs that I wanted to fuck but I simply didn't have the jizz or energy.
    Could be a lot of new girls coming from Fontucky area or High Desert or even Palmdale.

    Fontucky = Rialto / Redlands / Hemet / Fontana / Highland / Mo Val / Colton.

  14. #4481
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Spirit Airlines having a sale?

    Not sure what's going on but there were a lot of WSW working Figueroa last night.

    I was there from 10 pm to midnight last night and I saw so many new faces.

    A lot of them where white trash hillbilly queens (love them!) and but there were also traditional WSWs working as well.

    As usual as caught two dates;.

    The first was a middle aged country bumpkin brunette with a curvy bottom and a Kentucky underbite.

    She was great. It was $80 for BBFS for 30 min. That big white butt made me explode. Used up all my available wet wipes.

    The second was a very young (19 or 20) small bbw with dyed red hair. She said "Its 100 for an hour". I said "Get in".

    Had to change locations a few times as it was early enough that people will still getting home or going to their cars.

    Once we found a better location she sucked me for a good 20 minutes which I needed since I'm getting older and I had just busted a big nut.

    Once my batteries were recharged and I was hard, I got her doggie style and went to work. Her bubble butt and firm pussy had me excited.

    I was wearing a rubber so the extra time was nice to work up a big load which I shot into the bag.

    Dropping her off and cruising the track I saw at least two more WSWs that I wanted to fuck but I simply didn't have the jizz or energy.

  15. #4480
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Jh6401  [View Original Post]
    120 for young skinny not fat.

    140 light skinned yellowbone.

    160 white chicks.

    Their pimp already set a guideline they won't budge, don't waste time haggle unless you want drama from their pimp.
    The Simps and the hoe's spend 95% of the time standing around talking to each other on cell phones.

    Its why the punk ass dudes are always puttung dubs on 10 year old Benzs while still living in the 'hood.

    They can't afford cars made in the last decade since the girls are lucky to pull 2 dates a night.

    Those dudes get excited when they hear ads for "LAcitycars.com where they love people with 400 credit scores".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape