High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17077

    Dpd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    A quick check of the phone number shows limited results and nothing absolute about the number. Either very, very new number or something else. Still an unknown.
    There are a couple of reason to think that / One the DAPD was part of a big sting a couple of weeks ago. It is a holiday weekend the picture were not clear and no naked pictures showing breasts or pussy.

  2. #17076
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    A quick check of the phone number shows limited results and nothing absolute about the number. Either very, very new number or something else. Still an unknown.
    Also the censoring of her face is also kinda sus plus the lack of description is as well.

  3. #17075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Number

    A quick check of the phone number shows limited results and nothing absolute about the number. Either very, very new number or something else. Still an unknown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Why do we think it's DPD? I'm just wondering what gives it away that I am missing.

  4. #17074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    DPD Ads?

    Why do we think it's DPD? I'm just wondering what gives it away that I am missing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]

  5. #17073
    Yes I think you are DPD.

  6. #17072

    January

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy9244  [View Original Post]
    I've seen multiple posts about January in the past but can't seem to find them now. What's the 411?
    I saw her once and had a good time. Her pics are accurate. Everything was covered but still good.

    I tried to see her a second time and she ghosted me when our appointment time rolled around.

  7. #17071

    Anyone experience or we think it's DPD?


  8. #17070
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
    Last edited by Norgan8989; 09-02-22 at 21:25. Reason: NOT discouraging anyone from posting

  9. #17069
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    My bet is on DPD.

  10. #17068

    New BBW?


  11. #17067

    Luna Elf

    I was intrigued by her pics, did the video chat and then saw her later that afternoon on a Wednesday. As mentioned, everything covered and CBJ, mish and CG were okay but nothing spectacular. Funky bolt one and some big abdominal scars too. I don't think I will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vobbit69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Luna last weekend.

    Recent ad: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/298375660738.

    Communication was excellent. It was 55 minutes from first contact to at her door, including creating a spam Snapchat account to video chat with her.

    Rates start at $ for a QV. I opted for QV.

    She requested a deposit via CashApp. She didn't specify so I sent 20%. (I know. Never send a deposit. I TOFTT on this.).

    Location was good, house in Fairborn. No nosy neighbors that I noticed. Relatively clean.

    Everything covered.

    Decent head game followed by mish.

    Yes, she wore the elf ears.

    She's got back but I wouldn't classify her as bbw.

    Great attitude and very personable. Will repeat. I'm pretty sure she is only available on the weekends.

  12. #17066

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Does she really do full service? She has this weird set up where takes deposits for full service but not for her BBBJ. Seems kinda weird. Anyone with any experience with her?
    She's been ripping guys off for awhile now. Has or had a boyfriend who occasionally showed up to help persuade her clients to leave with no service and no money.

  13. #17065

    Looking for a Great GFE

    Title says it all. Who provides a really good GFE?

  14. #17064

    January

    I've seen multiple posts about January in the past but can't seem to find them now. What's the 411?

  15. #17063

    Oof

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    She's a heavy user, you'll never see your deposit, she threatens to tell your wife things, even though she don't know my real number, Ghetto Girl she is kind of weird.
    I don't have to worry about the wife thing since I'm single. I did see her for the BBBJ which was okay but she didn't swallow. She asked for $50 out of $140 for full service which I declined because like I said, it was weird. I offered to pay it cash and she declined and I even offered an extra $60 and still declined. When I was leaving the room, some guy was lurking around and entered her room when I was leaving in my car. Seemed suspect af. Not repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape