Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 1078 1578 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17077

    New BBW?


  2. #17076

    Luna Elf

    I was intrigued by her pics, did the video chat and then saw her later that afternoon on a Wednesday. As mentioned, everything covered and CBJ, mish and CG were okay but nothing spectacular. Funky bolt one and some big abdominal scars too. I don't think I will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vobbit69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Luna last weekend.

    Recent ad: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/298375660738.

    Communication was excellent. It was 55 minutes from first contact to at her door, including creating a spam Snapchat account to video chat with her.

    Rates start at $ for a QV. I opted for QV.

    She requested a deposit via CashApp. She didn't specify so I sent 20%. (I know. Never send a deposit. I TOFTT on this.).

    Location was good, house in Fairborn. No nosy neighbors that I noticed. Relatively clean.

    Everything covered.

    Decent head game followed by mish.

    Yes, she wore the elf ears.

    She's got back but I wouldn't classify her as bbw.

    Great attitude and very personable. Will repeat. I'm pretty sure she is only available on the weekends.

  3. #17075

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Does she really do full service? She has this weird set up where takes deposits for full service but not for her BBBJ. Seems kinda weird. Anyone with any experience with her?
    She's been ripping guys off for awhile now. Has or had a boyfriend who occasionally showed up to help persuade her clients to leave with no service and no money.

  4. #17074

    Looking for a Great GFE

    Title says it all. Who provides a really good GFE?

  5. #17073

    January

    I've seen multiple posts about January in the past but can't seem to find them now. What's the 411?

  6. #17072

    Oof

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    She's a heavy user, you'll never see your deposit, she threatens to tell your wife things, even though she don't know my real number, Ghetto Girl she is kind of weird.
    I don't have to worry about the wife thing since I'm single. I did see her for the BBBJ which was okay but she didn't swallow. She asked for $50 out of $140 for full service which I declined because like I said, it was weird. I offered to pay it cash and she declined and I even offered an extra $60 and still declined. When I was leaving the room, some guy was lurking around and entered her room when I was leaving in my car. Seemed suspect af. Not repeating.

  7. #17071

    Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Does she really do full service? She has this weird set up where takes deposits for full service but not for her BBBJ. Seems kinda weird. Anyone with any experience with her?
    She's a heavy user, you'll never see your deposit, she threatens to tell your wife things, even though she don't know my real number, Ghetto Girl she is kind of weird.

  8. #17070

    Alexis the BJ Queen

    Does she really do full service? She has this weird set up where takes deposits for full service but not for her BBBJ. Seems kinda weird. Anyone with any experience with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220811_221429.jpg‎  

  9. #17069

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her off of SB. Quoted PPM $$ not GFE. Seemed legit and would have pulled trigger as she's close but didn't like restrictions.
    Should have been 3 $.

  10. #17068

    Luna

    Had a dream about Luna last weekend.

    Recent ad: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/298375660738.

    Communication was excellent. It was 55 minutes from first contact to at her door, including creating a spam Snapchat account to video chat with her.

    Rates start at $ for a QV. I opted for QV.

    She requested a deposit via CashApp. She didn't specify so I sent 20%. (I know. Never send a deposit. I TOFTT on this.).

    Location was good, house in Fairborn. No nosy neighbors that I noticed. Relatively clean.

    Everything covered.

    Decent head game followed by mish.

    Yes, she wore the elf ears.

    She's got back but I wouldn't classify her as bbw.

    Great attitude and very personable. Will repeat. I'm pretty sure she is only available on the weekends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails luna.jpg‎  

  11. #17067

    Seeking Big Boobed Danielle

    Anyone got her info? DM me. I'd like to meet with her since I've heard so much about her.

  12. #17066

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand4U  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Link would help.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/931513725387

    Anyone experience this one?

    SH.
    I texted with her off of SB. Quoted PPM $$ not GFE. Seemed legit and would have pulled trigger as she's close but didn't like restrictions.

  13. #17065
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her a month ago. Lives w pos husband in hotel in Xenia. Bate and switch. Much heavier that her pics. She had a bum knee. Gave sob story that needed to pay rent. Needed money up front. I walked her to the office as she paid. I just had a bad feel. She was upset that I insisted on walking with her. I knew which room she was staying in. Messy w man's clothes in it. I stayed outside as she paid. She waddled out a side door and I felt underpigmented and outnumbered with the 3 guys in the parking lot. Please consider this a second strike Admin. She is a pos. Avoid avoid. Pics are nice, she isn't.

    Stay safe.
    She lives up to her add. "when we are together there is never a dull moment" Sorry, too easy.

  14. #17064

    Richmond

    Sorry, Link would help.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/931513725387

    Anyone experience this one?

    SH.

  15. #17063

    Richmond

    Anyone experience this one?

    Stay safe,

    SH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape