Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 33449
-
09-03-22 10:31 #24734Senior Member

Posts: 1825New Eastsider?
-
09-03-22 10:28 #24733Senior Member

Posts: 1825New Eastsider?
I thought I knew all of the Eastside ladies, but this one isn't familiar.
Anyone?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...erent/48459314
-
09-03-22 10:13 #24732Regular Member

Posts: 2Latina in Covington
Hello mongers,
Long time lurker here. Anyone have any information on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/90886839
-
09-03-22 08:35 #24731Senior Member

Posts: 362140
She quoted me 140 for raw FS. Never took her up on it.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 08:15 #24730Senior Member

Posts: 74Lilsexyme
Good morning gentlemen. I haven't seen LSM in a few years, but I reached out and have something scheduled for this week. I'm writing to ask if anyone has seen her lately. I don't have a link to an ad and the latest review is over a year old. Any help would be appreciated. Please shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance and stay safe.
LC79.
-
09-03-22 07:33 #24729Senior Member

Posts: 135Katie, (best tits)
Where does she post at?
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 01:35 #24728Senior Member

Posts: 196Melanie. Is the Jury still out on this one
What's up guys, I might be heading up to Cincinnati this month, I am not a newbie just checking out the scene. Saw this chick post, searched her name on here, and babylon site, this one really confuses me. LOL I love me some PAWG, so did my research. LOL.
https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...y/150120394652
She is apparently filming the session with johns, in one channel on Xhamster this guy has several shots with her, including the one where she / pimp robs some poor guy. If she is the one filming, why is she putting this clip out?? She also has so many other videos, which seem like a typical session. As a monger these videos are amazing to watch because it is very similar to our experiences. For the first time, I get to see how the rest of you act during a session. Some of you guys are too nervous. LOL.
https://xhamster.com/users/paulmarkham/videos
https://www.xvideos.com/video50940913/melanie
https://www.xnxx.com/video-us7dbb0/melanie
https://www.xvideos.com/video51259151/melanie
Anyone seen Melanie recently?? I can't imagine if she is posting all the time and robbing them all day. Something doesn't add up, Babylon reviews are mostly positive. Can anyone recommend a nice PAWG in this area, I can travel to other areas. I already know about Sydney Moore, hopefully I get to see her.
-
09-02-22 18:59 #24727Senior Member

Posts: 151Sorry
Had so many requests it loaded my box. Deleted a lot so try again.
-
09-02-22 18:43 #24726Regular Member

Posts: 21No thanks
Until you piss her off and she posts your PII all over social media!
Originally Posted by Doug24
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 18:39 #24725Regular Member

Posts: 21Car date
She's charging that much then she needs to get a room! To much can go wrong with car date.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 16:01 #24724Senior Member

Posts: 131Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by TheOldPilot
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 14:52 #24723Senior Member

Posts: 40She posts more on Tryst. One my ATFs.
Originally Posted by BigTe
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 13:21 #24722Regular Member

Posts: 12Raylee
Had a great visit with Raylee couple days ago. Great communication and great in call location. Set up is easy. Not much to add that has not been said before. You either love her and don't mind her rules or you get your panties in a wad and move on. Highly recommend for someone who wants quality.
-
09-02-22 12:30 #24721Senior Member

Posts: 58Hang on a second?
I just noticed I'm a Senior? WTH? Do I get discounts now? Ha.
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 12:26 #24720Senior Member

Posts: 58Cheers
Happy Friday!
Originally Posted by PaiMei
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




