Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 1082 1582 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24731

    140

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    She also quoted 75 for a car BBBJ. Easy to setup and the Eastside location meant no journey to the Sharonville abyss. Would recommend her.
    She quoted me 140 for raw FS. Never took her up on it.

  2. #24730

    Lilsexyme

    Good morning gentlemen. I haven't seen LSM in a few years, but I reached out and have something scheduled for this week. I'm writing to ask if anyone has seen her lately. I don't have a link to an ad and the latest review is over a year old. Any help would be appreciated. Please shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance and stay safe.

    LC79.

  3. #24729

    Katie, (best tits)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Katie. Her ads still are current. Looks like newer pics. But can't get a response.
    Where does she post at?

  4. #24728

    Melanie. Is the Jury still out on this one

    What's up guys, I might be heading up to Cincinnati this month, I am not a newbie just checking out the scene. Saw this chick post, searched her name on here, and babylon site, this one really confuses me. LOL I love me some PAWG, so did my research. LOL.

    https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...y/150120394652

    She is apparently filming the session with johns, in one channel on Xhamster this guy has several shots with her, including the one where she / pimp robs some poor guy. If she is the one filming, why is she putting this clip out?? She also has so many other videos, which seem like a typical session. As a monger these videos are amazing to watch because it is very similar to our experiences. For the first time, I get to see how the rest of you act during a session. Some of you guys are too nervous. LOL.

    https://xhamster.com/users/paulmarkham/videos

    https://www.xvideos.com/video50940913/melanie

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-us7dbb0/melanie

    https://www.xvideos.com/video51259151/melanie

    Anyone seen Melanie recently?? I can't imagine if she is posting all the time and robbing them all day. Something doesn't add up, Babylon reviews are mostly positive. Can anyone recommend a nice PAWG in this area, I can travel to other areas. I already know about Sydney Moore, hopefully I get to see her.

  5. #24727

    Sorry

    Had so many requests it loaded my box. Deleted a lot so try again.

  6. #24726

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug24  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Raylee couple days ago. Great communication and great in call location. Set up is easy. Not much to add that has not been said before. You either love her and don't mind her rules or you get your panties in a wad and move on. Highly recommend for someone who wants quality.
    Until you piss her off and she posts your PII all over social media!

  7. #24725

    Car date

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello Cincinnati. I would also like to chime in on her. I texted her Sunday she replied back a little later. She told me 75 for car date I asked her I wanted F. S. She replied back No. Then she ask how we going to do that. I told her I knew where some spots where. Since I used to see Sarah cincyfungirl in eastgate. After that she quit texting me. O well her lost. There is better fish out there. Also if she trying to charge 150.00 for it all on a car date no way. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    She's charging that much then she needs to get a room! To much can go wrong with car date.

  8. #24724
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with Lilbit today. If you want a great dream and service give her a call. You won't be unhappy if you see her. PM me if you would like her Number. Take care and treat her Well.
    Your inbox is full.

  9. #24723
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    Recently seen a review of Sydney on L. C. I assumed she was hosting again.

    I've not seen many during the pandemic and hadn't seen Sydney in over 6 months. I saw her recently at a mid level hotel and she did not disappoint. Very enjoyable time with Sydney. She has toned up some which makes that big ass stand out even more. I did enjoy putting baby oil on that a** and making it gloriously shine. She did tell me she may have incall Labor Day Weekend. Glad she is still around.

    Phenomenal Ass White Girl! She sent me these pics.
    She posts more on Tryst. One my ATFs.

  10. #24722

    Raylee

    Had a great visit with Raylee couple days ago. Great communication and great in call location. Set up is easy. Not much to add that has not been said before. You either love her and don't mind her rules or you get your panties in a wad and move on. Highly recommend for someone who wants quality.

  11. #24721

    Hang on a second?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday!
    I just noticed I'm a Senior? WTH? Do I get discounts now? Ha.

  12. #24720

    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by PaiMei  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that. $75 for a safe, planned out, very good BBJCIMWS from a cute girl that's not going to rip you off or give you bed bugs is worth every penny to me. Every single penny. Again, to each their own. I love reading the streetwalker stories from Lenny, Lakersfan, etc. But no way am I doing that. Just not in my personal comfort zone. We all come at this from different backgrounds and perspectives, look different, act different, hookers have good days, bad day; and it should be YMWV (will vary), not YMMV.

    Viva La USASG!
    Happy Friday!

  13. #24719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Good time with Sydney Moore.

    Recently seen a review of Sydney on L. C. I assumed she was hosting again.

    I've not seen many during the pandemic and hadn't seen Sydney in over 6 months. I saw her recently at a mid level hotel and she did not disappoint. Very enjoyable time with Sydney. She has toned up some which makes that big ass stand out even more. I did enjoy putting baby oil on that a** and making it gloriously shine. She did tell me she may have incall Labor Day Weekend. Glad she is still around.

    Phenomenal Ass White Girl! She sent me these pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 034632DD-36F8-4A55-8081-7150FC52250E.jpg‎   BD2E2674-A785-4B95-A02A-9B1F6F7B33F5.jpg‎  

  14. #24718
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie
    That's ridiculous. Please do not pay this for a BJ, especially in your car
    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I didn't. Just responding to help out.
    Fuck that. $75 for a safe, planned out, very good BBJCIMWS from a cute girl that's not going to rip you off or give you bed bugs is worth every penny to me. Every single penny. Again, to each their own. I love reading the streetwalker stories from Lenny, Lakersfan, etc. But no way am I doing that. Just not in my personal comfort zone. We all come at this from different backgrounds and perspectives, look different, act different, hookers have good days, bad day; and it should be YMWV (will vary), not YMMV.

    Viva La USASG!

  15. #24717
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    She also quoted 75 for a car BBBJ. Easy to setup and the Eastside location meant no journey to the Sharonville abyss. Would recommend her.
    I agree ESG. To not deal w a cracked out nutjob in Sharonville. As you mentioned, that was quoted price, she was flexible w me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape