Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 1082 1582 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 33231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24516

    Don't use PII

    Quote Originally Posted by BrennanHuff  [View Original Post]
    Until you piss her off and she posts your PII all over social media!
    Don't use your PII. Get verified by using another provider.

    And there is more to the story then Raylee being pissed off at the guy.

    The guy in question did the seem thing to a couple other providers.

    And it was safety concern.

  2. #24515

    Seen katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Where does she post at?
    Tried to see her a few months back, got to her incall location and then was ghosted.

    Never attempted to see her again after that.

  3. #24514

    New eastsider

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I thought I knew all of the Eastside ladies, but this one isn't familiar.

    Anyone?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...erent/48459314
    I've never seen her either.

  4. #24513

  5. #24512

    New Eastsider?

    I thought I knew all of the Eastside ladies, but this one isn't familiar.

    Anyone?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...erent/48459314

  6. #24511

    Latina in Covington

    Hello mongers,

    Long time lurker here. Anyone have any information on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/90886839

  7. #24510

    140

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    She also quoted 75 for a car BBBJ. Easy to setup and the Eastside location meant no journey to the Sharonville abyss. Would recommend her.
    She quoted me 140 for raw FS. Never took her up on it.

  8. #24509

    Lilsexyme

    Good morning gentlemen. I haven't seen LSM in a few years, but I reached out and have something scheduled for this week. I'm writing to ask if anyone has seen her lately. I don't have a link to an ad and the latest review is over a year old. Any help would be appreciated. Please shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance and stay safe.

    LC79.

  9. #24508

    Katie, (best tits)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Katie. Her ads still are current. Looks like newer pics. But can't get a response.
    Where does she post at?

  10. #24507

    Melanie. Is the Jury still out on this one

    What's up guys, I might be heading up to Cincinnati this month, I am not a newbie just checking out the scene. Saw this chick post, searched her name on here, and babylon site, this one really confuses me. LOL I love me some PAWG, so did my research. LOL.

    https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...y/150120394652

    She is apparently filming the session with johns, in one channel on Xhamster this guy has several shots with her, including the one where she / pimp robs some poor guy. If she is the one filming, why is she putting this clip out?? She also has so many other videos, which seem like a typical session. As a monger these videos are amazing to watch because it is very similar to our experiences. For the first time, I get to see how the rest of you act during a session. Some of you guys are too nervous. LOL.

    https://xhamster.com/users/paulmarkham/videos

    https://www.xvideos.com/video50940913/melanie

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-us7dbb0/melanie

    https://www.xvideos.com/video51259151/melanie

    Anyone seen Melanie recently?? I can't imagine if she is posting all the time and robbing them all day. Something doesn't add up, Babylon reviews are mostly positive. Can anyone recommend a nice PAWG in this area, I can travel to other areas. I already know about Sydney Moore, hopefully I get to see her.

  11. #24506

    Sorry

    Had so many requests it loaded my box. Deleted a lot so try again.

  12. #24505

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug24  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Raylee couple days ago. Great communication and great in call location. Set up is easy. Not much to add that has not been said before. You either love her and don't mind her rules or you get your panties in a wad and move on. Highly recommend for someone who wants quality.
    Until you piss her off and she posts your PII all over social media!

  13. #24504

    Car date

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello Cincinnati. I would also like to chime in on her. I texted her Sunday she replied back a little later. She told me 75 for car date I asked her I wanted F. S. She replied back No. Then she ask how we going to do that. I told her I knew where some spots where. Since I used to see Sarah cincyfungirl in eastgate. After that she quit texting me. O well her lost. There is better fish out there. Also if she trying to charge 150.00 for it all on a car date no way. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    She's charging that much then she needs to get a room! To much can go wrong with car date.

  14. #24503
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with Lilbit today. If you want a great dream and service give her a call. You won't be unhappy if you see her. PM me if you would like her Number. Take care and treat her Well.
    Your inbox is full.

  15. #24502
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    Recently seen a review of Sydney on L. C. I assumed she was hosting again.

    I've not seen many during the pandemic and hadn't seen Sydney in over 6 months. I saw her recently at a mid level hotel and she did not disappoint. Very enjoyable time with Sydney. She has toned up some which makes that big ass stand out even more. I did enjoy putting baby oil on that a** and making it gloriously shine. She did tell me she may have incall Labor Day Weekend. Glad she is still around.

    Phenomenal Ass White Girl! She sent me these pics.
    She posts more on Tryst. One my ATFs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape