The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 1488 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Anyone recognize or know her Facebook

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4013750759

    Would anyone recognize this one and help get in touch with her. I'm sure she's a utr. But she's thick in the right place and I would love to get with her even if it's $200 hh.

  2. #17741

    Welcome back.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for a couple of years due to some health issues which have been taken care of. As a "mature" male, I prefer to see a woman closer to my age than my grandkids. Before I gave up my activity, I had seen a "mature" woman who resided in a upper floor of the Parenti residence off broad st in Providence. Not a looker but always had a good time with her. I can't locate her name or contact info. If anyone knows of whom I'm referring, if you could PM me with any information you have, it would be greatly appreciated. If you know an alternative you would recommend instead, I would be forever in your debt.

    Thanks.
    I have been looking for an older provider, too, saw one in Groton for quite some time, then another in seekonk. But, they have moved on, so if I find one I will pass it alone, and if anyone else is aware of one, I, likewise, would be very appreciative for contact information.

  3. #17740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Cleo? Just came upon her ad and do not recall seeing her post before. She's a spinner and looks like she strips.

    Hot Exotic Dream.

    28 years old.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/178056094818

    #: 702xxxx535.
    I'm pretty sure that is Persia who is a dancer at Desire. She is pretty hot looking but like most dancers like to think her worth is twice as much as you would guess. She did advertise on Tryst for, I think, $800 per hour! Supposedly she is very nice and a good time, but my money won't be heading her way!

  4. #17739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for a couple of years due to some health issues which have been taken care of. As a "mature" male, I prefer to see a woman closer to my age than my grandkids. Before I gave up my activity, I had seen a "mature" woman who resided in a upper floor of the Parenti residence off broad st in Providence. Not a looker but always had a good time with her. I can't locate her name or contact info. If anyone knows of whom I'm referring, if you could PM me with any information you have, it would be greatly appreciated. If you know an alternative you would recommend instead, I would be forever in your debt.

    Thanks.
    Welcome back, I was wondering what happened to you.

  5. #17738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Trying to re-establish connections

    I've been out of the game for a couple of years due to some health issues which have been taken care of. As a "mature" male, I prefer to see a woman closer to my age than my grandkids. Before I gave up my activity, I had seen a "mature" woman who resided in a upper floor of the Parenti residence off broad st in Providence. Not a looker but always had a good time with her. I can't locate her name or contact info. If anyone knows of whom I'm referring, if you could PM me with any information you have, it would be greatly appreciated. If you know an alternative you would recommend instead, I would be forever in your debt.

    Thanks.

  6. #17737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Cleo

    Any intel on Cleo? Just came upon her ad and do not recall seeing her post before. She's a spinner and looks like she strips.

    Hot Exotic Dream.

    28 years old.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/178056094818

    #: 702xxxx535.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1919547A-2C2B-42EF-9DE0-3ABE0302ECD4.jpg‎   0ABEDEA4-2FA2-4315-8E86-CE3724042677.jpg‎   EC16A46F-8EA2-4C0D-B6DA-450D08575F17.jpg‎  

  7. #17736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics even the same girl? The hip tattoo doesn't seem to match between the first pic and the second pic. The second pic has blond hair, the third pic has jet black hair. I was able to find other Snow Bunny ads. Can't tell if they're the same girl. SMH.
    I don't know. I don't intend on meeting her after she tell me her stories. I don't know if she smart or not for telling me her private life and trouble she got herself into.

  8. #17735

    Snow Bunny

    Are the pics even the same girl? The hip tattoo doesn't seem to match between the first pic and the second pic. The second pic has blond hair, the third pic has jet black hair. I was able to find other Snow Bunny ads. Can't tell if they're the same girl. SMH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Be careful wit this one. Just be careful. I was interested until she start telling me all this bullshit shit about her life. So, if you go see her, I advise you to check the neighborhood first and see if there's LE around watching her ass.

  9. #17734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Be careful wit this one. Just be careful. I was interested until she start telling me all this bullshit shit about her life. So, if you go see her, I advise you to check the neighborhood first and see if there's LE around watching her ass.

  10. #17733
    So it sounds like she's a straight-up scammer / thief then. So what the hell is up with these dudes who were recommending her?

    I actually hit her up the other day based on the good recommendations, but she never replied. Ended up seeing Lexi in Plymouth instead. Sounds like I lucked out, because while Lexi may not be much to look at, she's definitely honest and provides a great service.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWill321  [View Original Post]
    I had forgotten about previous reviews after Style's post and decided I would give her a try. Got to her place in not the best but not exactly a bad area. Second floor apartment of a house. She seemed very sweet, personable and friendly. Get started, very GFE and she gets a phone call. Doesn't answer it but it's loud. After BBJ as I was about to DATY she says her roommate is on their way home (I thought heard her say she at the time) and that she probably wouldn't be able to do the full hour. After DATY that she seemed to enjoy a lot, goes to put the cover on and LOUD bang and shouting outside her bedroom door demanding I "Get the fuck out of his house". She says that's her roommate and I have to leave, he got home from work early. She yelled at him briefly through the door. I got out of there. She texted me how sorry she was. I said that dude definitely doesn't live a happy life and asked if we could finish the session another time. Crickets.

    Needless to say, went back and did a search and was like "Right, this is why I never saw her before." Lessons learned.

  11. #17732

    Snow Bunny


  12. #17731

    Mommy Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed she's gotten a few good reviews, but they always seem to mention that you should do outcall with her rather than incall, but no one really explained WHAT the problem with her incall is. Any thoughts on that? Her ad now specifically stats incalls only, so does that change the recommendation at all?
    I had forgotten about previous reviews after Style's post and decided I would give her a try. Got to her place in not the best but not exactly a bad area. Second floor apartment of a house. She seemed very sweet, personable and friendly. Get started, very GFE and she gets a phone call. Doesn't answer it but it's loud. After BBJ as I was about to DATY she says her roommate is on their way home (I thought heard her say she at the time) and that she probably wouldn't be able to do the full hour. After DATY that she seemed to enjoy a lot, goes to put the cover on and LOUD bang and shouting outside her bedroom door demanding I "Get the fuck out of his house". She says that's her roommate and I have to leave, he got home from work early. She yelled at him briefly through the door. I got out of there. She texted me how sorry she was. I said that dude definitely doesn't live a happy life and asked if we could finish the session another time. Crickets.

    Needless to say, went back and did a search and was like "Right, this is why I never saw her before." Lessons learned.

  13. #17730

    Russian

    That makes sense. She probably shot up just before you got there. The nodding off off only lasts for 10 minutes or so. And then she got a second wind by the time you got back she was fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Sound like the place I went to. My experience was way different and I wish I never went. She close the door and guys started talking in the living room. And she got on her knees to suck my dick and fell asleep. So I told her to get up let's do doggy real quick. She bend down and I heard snoring. And I'm over panicking trying to get her ass up so I can leave. I left $40 on the table and left. 30 second later she call me that I never paid her. So I told her I left her $40 on th3 dressing table and left but she said she didn't find it. So I was mad and went back there to argued and she call one of the guy in the room and one of them did admit to see the money. And he think one of the other guys stole it. So she got him put and we fuck LOL.

  14. #17729
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Sound like the place I went to. My experience was way different and I wish I never went. She close the door and guys started talking in the living room. And she got on her knees to suck my dick and fell asleep. So I told her to get up let's do doggy real quick. She bend down and I heard snoring. And I'm over panicking trying to get her ass up so I can leave. I left $40 on the table and left. 30 second later she call me that I never paid her. So I told her I left her $40 on th3 dressing table and left but she said she didn't find it. So I was mad and went back there to argued and she call one of the guy in the room and one of them did admit to see the money. And he think one of the other guys stole it. So she got him put and we fuck LOL.
    Why in god's name would you go BACK?!

  15. #17728

    Newbies and.

    Guys. Come on, really? Some of the ads you are asking about are really obviously TGTBT and scams. At least do Google image search. And there's tons of valuable information on this site if you'll just do a little leg work. Read and learn. And be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape