Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 25057
-
08-27-22 22:00 #17692Senior Member

Posts: 167That's one thing I missed about her, those curves. That ass in doggy was magnificent. Last time I saw her in 2020 she was thick but still looking good. With her I figured out that if she posts between Monday and Wednesday morning or afternoon you could definitely get her lucid. At night it was a gamble on which Vanessa I would get.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 18:49 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 4548Mommy diva
Yea. The first time I saw her. She lived in a different apartment and when we were doing our thing. She got a call and she said it was her landlord who she shared the place with. But I know that was a lied. The 2nd time I saw her, she was in a different apartment and I was fine. But she said I was hurting her a little bit but I felt like she said that so I could finish quick. So I would say if you see her, don't do hour date. She will definitely come with some lame excuse to cut your time short.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 16:45 #17690Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for top of line escort to share with wife
My wifes birthday is coming up and I would like to get her a top of the line girl we can both use. Does anyone know if there are any girls for this? I know she isn't going to be interested in doing this unless the girl is extremely clean, attractive.
Money is of no object. Please point me in the right direction, boys.
-
08-27-22 12:49 #17689Senior Member

Posts: 149I remember seeing there were mentions of her cutting the visits short by "getting an emergency phone call" after collecting the donation up front.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 10:29 #17688Senior Member

Posts: 166Longer then 10 years
15 years back she was in Fall River on plenty of fish working the internet dating scene. I took a bite she toasted me no surprise there, at least I got a good look at Fall River I'd never had the pleasure.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 22:18 #17687Senior Member

Posts: 738I've noticed she's gotten a few good reviews, but they always seem to mention that you should do outcall with her rather than incall, but no one really explained WHAT the problem with her incall is. Any thoughts on that? Her ad now specifically stats incalls only, so does that change the recommendation at all?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 19:58 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 4548Yea she's reliable and bbbfs on the menu to.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 17:35 #17685Senior Member

Posts: 62Mommy diva
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/753267133199
Seems attractive and offers GFE BBBJ, is she reliable?
-
08-26-22 16:24 #17684Senior Member

Posts: 41Not worth it
You got lucky that she didn't answer. I decided to try after the recommendation albeit a lot can change in two years and it did. It was impossible to get a hold of and when I finally did it was lackluster at best and rushed. Only doggy with no touching, room was filthy, no bathroom access to clean up meaning someone was in the bathroom and she was weathered at best. Would not recommend.
Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 13:16 #17683Senior Member

Posts: 57Either her phone blew up due to your recommendations, or she's on some other shit, because she's very inconsistent with the communication. I exchanged a couple messages with her yesterday up until about 5 pm, and she's been MIA since then.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 13:11 #17682Senior Member

Posts: 41TGTBT or Scam?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/262695655374
Anyone ever seen her? Decent rates but want a hefty deposit upfront?
-
08-26-22 01:51 #17681Senior Member

Posts: 74Crystal
Basically this!
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
She ripped me off too, similar to what the previous guy wrote except she wasn't on her period. Everything was an upsell. Gives you the impression she is FS but only gave me a HJ. Would not let me touch her either. This was like 10 yrs ago maybe even longer and I have since forgotten about it until now.
Oh. The Craigslist days. LOL.
-
08-25-22 23:05 #17680Senior Member

Posts: 74I wish someone posted about her, that's the whole reason for this blog!!I will make sure she gets updated on all boards.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 21:29 #17679Senior Member

Posts: 1231Haven't heard anything about her in a while but she has been pulling this shit for 10 plus years! She appears to be decent looking and could probably do quite well with a little honesty and performance. Their minds are off!
Originally Posted by SlimLover25
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 19:21 #17678Senior Member

Posts: 74Are you alone sitting in a room?? Crystal / tall blonde
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/004997899270
I used the same ad name she's using so no gets ripped off, was in this hobby since 2 years. Always see after a close friend on this blog gives me feedback, for the first time went with my own search and got ripped by this b* drove 1 hr from mass to Johnston RI, hourly motel. She was at lobby when I went said need to pay for room took 100 - this is where drama starts goes inside room with sweet talk. Tell 150 more for 1 hr but initially agreed for 200 -hr, 50 extra undressed and never let's me touch her. Goes to restroom and comes back and says bleeding just realized I will give HJ, I said ok, I'm going to leave early take 150 give me 100 back. She goes she can give 2 HJ with no touching as she is clean freak - -promised lot of fake thing to make me drive all the way. Lesson learned she has ads from 4 years and I was not able ti find reviews it gave me red flag but fell in the hole. Pass the word!!













Reply With Quote





