Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 32157
-
09-03-22 01:09 #22212Regular Member

Posts: 1234 wellness
Breaking in my first post.
Manassas.
Visited 234 wellness a while ago, thanks to the for the great advice from ya.
Went in was greeted by a lady named Sophie or Sunny (5'1 red dress, older 40's I believe, small tits, average ass) not sure she was kinda hard to understand. She lead me the table room and we got started right away with a massage and it was pretty nice, hot towels and lots of oil came out. She gave aright hand massage but then she got up and used the bars on the ceiling for a great back massage using her feet.
Fast forward to the flip, she grab the Junior and started right away and asking what I wanted. Agreed for FS, for 1. 4 and she said okay. I laying on the table and she started right away, laying down with CBJ, she sucks like Dyson which is nice but I like I prefer more aggression, but it was aright. I got up and she laid on the edge of the table and and I went plowing, then we went on top of the table and went doggy for a good 10-12 minutes of pounding and fellas to grip her really hard as she enjoyed it and then missionary with legs up for a finish in the bag.
House fee was 60 for half and total was 2.
7/10.
Overall pretty good experience, might repeat.
Any Latinas why'all recommend for Manassas, manassas park perhaps?
-
09-02-22 21:30 #22211Senior Member

Posts: 75Down 15 AMPs?
Heading down 15 towards Gainesville. Anybody know of good AMPs that direction?
-
09-02-22 19:23 #22210Senior Member

Posts: 200I shared the same experience, and Linda does use her feet a lot during the massage, although I personally don't like that. Her teasing technique was indeed very sensual, and I concur that she is probably better looking than most if not all other massage providers in the area. $140 tips for NOVA only is really steep bros. She asked for $120 tips during my visit, which is too high for me. And I countered the market rate, which she accepted. Once the deed is done, she got naked without asking, which is good.
Originally Posted by Nitefallenbuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 18:32 #22209Regular Member

Posts: 10Linda / Angel Therapy
Found myself in Fairfax and decided to try out Angel for a massage. Since this was my first time, I did 30 minutes. Boy do I regret that. I pulled Linda, who I read about on this board. As a HE-only guy, she is probably the best *AMP* provider I've ever had in the DMV area. Technique was sensual and left me angry I didn't book the full hour. I left a very happy customer.
Massage: 8/10 exceeded expectations. She used her feet for deep pressure and in some ways did better than my regular LMT. Asked questions and made me feel comfortable.
Facility: 9/10 Large rooms and clean. Looks like they take great efforts to keep things sanitary. Even put sanitizer on my hands right before the massage.
Looks: 8/10: two providers were available, Linda and Hannah. Both are probably in their late 30's, or early 40's (not older than that), are in A1 physical shape and have cute faces. Both had nice outfits on that allowed for exploration. Bother are extremely nice as well.
Price: $. 6 house, +$. 4.
If this place wasn't so far from me, they'd convert me, someone not much into AMPs, to a regular.
-
09-02-22 18:08 #22208Regular Member

Posts: 10They moved to the Lanham / Greenbelt area a few years ago, not too far from other popular AMPs. Definitely some hot Latina providers there, but you will pay a healthy premium for that beauty. This is probably why you won't see much discussion about them on the PG boards.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 17:58 #22207Senior Member

Posts: 327Majestic
Not sure about that one. Maybe it moved. Might be a different place with different ownership. The only parlors I've been to in MD are around laurel / greenbelt and those were all Asian joints.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 16:38 #22206Regular Member

Posts: 20Re: Brazilian cont.
FHOH sounds promising.
I Googled Majestic in Silver Spring, and Google says it's permanently closed. But the Majestic website shows an address in Lanham. Maybe it moved?
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 16:16 #22205Senior Member

Posts: 253Or check my recent review
A lot of options in silver springs if you're willing to drive.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
You can check out independents that advertise on Craigslist or look up Majestic Spa which is a Latin massage spa that operates out of Greenbelt and Silver Springs.
-
09-02-22 15:47 #22204Senior Member

Posts: 327Brazilian cont.
Read back a little bit. FHOH is a good option.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 15:37 #22203Senior Member

Posts: 477YMMV indeed but.
You got to build a rapport. Walker is a veteran whose been going to the spa for years. He's got a reputation and probably doesn't have to do much to "initiate" a good time as they know he's a VIP customer; the ladies talk to one another (what else are they going to do in the downtime?
Originally Posted by Strandan
[View Original Post]
So perhaps she's playing it safe but if you're going to get an hour and let them do their routine during the entire time without making the first move or drawing out your game plan then as DJ Khaled famously said "you played yourself".
Case in point the first post about gabby at FHOH was a disgruntled gentlemen who said he paid for an hour and walked out with nothing and now we got confirmed posts of mongers getting BBFS and blasting on her tits.
Just some food for thought.
-
09-02-22 12:26 #22202Regular Member

Posts: 20Re: Brazilian rub review
Heya. Glad you liked my review.
Have you been to any other sexy Latinas who might charge less than $240? If I can get a better deal, I'll go for it.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 12:15 #22201Senior Member

Posts: 66YMMV as always
Visited this same Angie at FHOH and was given a massage for my time and sent on my way. No extra was ever offered even when intimated. And when I tried to inquire as you said, limited English. So is it full menu or none at all LOL. Can't remember a more disappointing experience following a report.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 11:54 #22200Senior Member

Posts: 327Brazilian rub review
Nice and thorough review buddy! $$. 40 is too much for a HJ in a g-string I'm my opinion. But to each his own.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 10:33 #22199Senior Member

Posts: 477Nice review my man
Thanks for TOFTT. Loved the review.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 01:06 #22198Senior Member

Posts: 81Bella at Blue Ocean
One must give honor and kudos where it is due. A good man here told me about the beauty of Bella and her DDs at Blue Ocean. Called ahead this time and asked specifically for her earlier this week. She met me at the door. She asks if I had seen her before as she didn't recognize me, I said no, but on the recommendation of a good friend, here I am.
I was immediately struck by her good English not being disrespectful, but you know what we get many times at AMPs. Had a big knot in my knee and I told her to please pay attention to that area. TS was great, gave the b hole a super clean despite my always being super clean before I hit a spa so I could tell she just liked that. Back in the rm, she asked oil or no oil, I said well light as I was going back to work, she said okay no oil. The massage was strong and firm. On the flip she massaged some and tapped the little guy, now not so little. Without a word of negotiation she pulls up her dress to let those superlatively awesome natural DDs hang out and was naked below. Due to time, I opted just for a HJ, but she allowed sucking the great DDs and even playing down under. What a nice dream that was as she walked me out, she said, call me, next time. More.
Bella is a bit older I could see past the makeup but she takes real good care of both looks and body.
On to the next. Retirement postponed yet again!













Reply With Quote



