Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 32158
-
09-02-22 17:58 #22213Senior Member

Posts: 327Majestic
Not sure about that one. Maybe it moved. Might be a different place with different ownership. The only parlors I've been to in MD are around laurel / greenbelt and those were all Asian joints.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 16:38 #22212Regular Member

Posts: 20Re: Brazilian cont.
FHOH sounds promising.
I Googled Majestic in Silver Spring, and Google says it's permanently closed. But the Majestic website shows an address in Lanham. Maybe it moved?
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 16:16 #22211Senior Member

Posts: 253Or check my recent review
A lot of options in silver springs if you're willing to drive.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
You can check out independents that advertise on Craigslist or look up Majestic Spa which is a Latin massage spa that operates out of Greenbelt and Silver Springs.
-
09-02-22 15:47 #22210Senior Member

Posts: 327Brazilian cont.
Read back a little bit. FHOH is a good option.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 15:37 #22209Senior Member

Posts: 477YMMV indeed but.
You got to build a rapport. Walker is a veteran whose been going to the spa for years. He's got a reputation and probably doesn't have to do much to "initiate" a good time as they know he's a VIP customer; the ladies talk to one another (what else are they going to do in the downtime?
Originally Posted by Strandan
[View Original Post]
So perhaps she's playing it safe but if you're going to get an hour and let them do their routine during the entire time without making the first move or drawing out your game plan then as DJ Khaled famously said "you played yourself".
Case in point the first post about gabby at FHOH was a disgruntled gentlemen who said he paid for an hour and walked out with nothing and now we got confirmed posts of mongers getting BBFS and blasting on her tits.
Just some food for thought.
-
09-02-22 12:26 #22208Regular Member

Posts: 20Re: Brazilian rub review
Heya. Glad you liked my review.
Have you been to any other sexy Latinas who might charge less than $240? If I can get a better deal, I'll go for it.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 12:15 #22207Senior Member

Posts: 66YMMV as always
Visited this same Angie at FHOH and was given a massage for my time and sent on my way. No extra was ever offered even when intimated. And when I tried to inquire as you said, limited English. So is it full menu or none at all LOL. Can't remember a more disappointing experience following a report.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 11:54 #22206Senior Member

Posts: 327Brazilian rub review
Nice and thorough review buddy! $$. 40 is too much for a HJ in a g-string I'm my opinion. But to each his own.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 10:33 #22205Senior Member

Posts: 477Nice review my man
Thanks for TOFTT. Loved the review.
Originally Posted by IWannaRock82
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 01:06 #22204Senior Member

Posts: 81Bella at Blue Ocean
One must give honor and kudos where it is due. A good man here told me about the beauty of Bella and her DDs at Blue Ocean. Called ahead this time and asked specifically for her earlier this week. She met me at the door. She asks if I had seen her before as she didn't recognize me, I said no, but on the recommendation of a good friend, here I am.
I was immediately struck by her good English not being disrespectful, but you know what we get many times at AMPs. Had a big knot in my knee and I told her to please pay attention to that area. TS was great, gave the b hole a super clean despite my always being super clean before I hit a spa so I could tell she just liked that. Back in the rm, she asked oil or no oil, I said well light as I was going back to work, she said okay no oil. The massage was strong and firm. On the flip she massaged some and tapped the little guy, now not so little. Without a word of negotiation she pulls up her dress to let those superlatively awesome natural DDs hang out and was naked below. Due to time, I opted just for a HJ, but she allowed sucking the great DDs and even playing down under. What a nice dream that was as she walked me out, she said, call me, next time. More.
Bella is a bit older I could see past the makeup but she takes real good care of both looks and body.
On to the next. Retirement postponed yet again!
-
09-02-22 00:09 #22203Regular Member

Posts: 20Hot time with a fit, sexy Brazilian
You want a sexy massage with a pretty Latina in the Arlington area? I took a chance on a RubMD ad, and found one for ya. Her name's Eva.
I text her and set up an evening appointment at her location in downtown Arlington. It's in a busy plaza, with an awning saying "Therapeutic Massage. " I see her, an alluring 20 something brunette with lustrous dark hair, a soft smile, and a shapely, sculpted torso that she's honed well in the gym. She leads me into an elevator and up a few floors to her apartment. Inside was warm, clean, and done up well with tasteful art. We talk a little, and she's got a soft-spoken, sweet personality that quickly set me at ease. I get naked and lay down in the massage bed, and she comes to me and almost immediately disrobes down to nothing but a G-string and begins working her oiled up hands on my back. She's at times light and teasing with her fingertips tracing across my skin. Other times, firm and intensive, kneading my muscles with her palms and elbows, thoroughly working out some tight spots along my spine. Now and then she gets up onto the bed and lays down on top of me, and the feeling of her smooth, nude skin covering mine while her hands worked my back and shoulders made my cock go wild underneath us. My fingertips found her body and began to roam up and down her hips, breasts, and backside, and she let me--she just batted me away from her pussy and didn't allow me to kiss her body (maybe next time? As the hour I paid for drew to a close, I turned over, and she began to stroke my already very-stimulated cock. I came like a fountain.
All in all, not a bad way to blow $260 ($240 for the hour, plus a $20 tip). I'd definitely see her again. And maybe see if she'll go farther on the next go round.
Her info and her pics are here, if you'd like to check her out: https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/bf70...6-d2023fac3bf9.
-
09-02-22 00:08 #22202Regular Member

Posts: 20Hot time with a fit, sexy Brazilian
You want a sexy massage with a pretty Latina in the Arlington area? I took a chance on a RubMD ad, and found one for ya. Her name's Eva.
I text her and set up an evening appointment at her location in downtown Arlington. It's in a busy plaza, with an awning saying "Therapeutic Massage. " I see her, an alluring brunette with lustrous dark hair, a soft smile, and a shapely, sculpted torso that she's honed well in the gym. She leads me into an elevator and up a few floors to her apartment. Inside was warm, clean, and done up well with tasteful art. We talk a little, and she's got a soft-spoken, sweet personality that quickly set me at ease. I get naked and lay down in the massage bed, and she comes to me and almost immediately disrobes down to nothing but a G-string and begins working her oiled up hands on my back. She's at times light and teasing with her fingertips tracing across my skin. Other times, firm and intensive, kneading my muscles with her palms and elbows, thoroughly working out some tight spots along my spine. Now and then she gets up onto the bed and lays down on top of me, and the feeling of her smooth, nude skin covering mine while her hands worked my back and shoulders made my cock go wild underneath us. My fingertips found her body and began to roam up and down her hips, breasts, and backside, and she let me--she just batted me away from her pussy and didn't allow me to kiss her body (maybe next time? As the hour I paid for drew to a close, I turned over, and she began to stroke my already very-stimulated cock. I came like a fountain.
All in all, not a bad way to blow $260 ($240 for the hour, plus a $20 tip). I'd definitely see her again. And maybe see if she'll go farther on the next go round.
Her info and her pics are here, if you'd like to check her out: https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/bf70...6-d2023fac3bf9.
-
09-01-22 12:13 #22201Senior Member

Posts: 129Lili Kara
BBBJCIM is pretty rare in these parts so I gave Lili a try. Nothing about my experience contradicts the below report. I actually got a decent massage after table shower. Other services provided as described. She pushed for 140 but I held at 120. I did get a bit of rimming and I did finish in her mouth, but overall it had a clinical feel, if that's possible. She could have been changing oil (guess she kinda was). She's not rude or unhappy. I'd describe her as reserved. Further visits warranted to see if she warms up. It's a bit of a haul for me so I don't think I'll end up a regular, but worth your while given the rarity of services provided.
Originally Posted by JkRicky69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 08:12 #22200Senior Member

Posts: 631Ina
Last I saw Ina she was in Leesburg in a condo she bought near the golf course. Massage and limited menu.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 16:41 #22199Senior Member

Posts: 466Fhoh
Had a dream of FHOH with new girl Angie. Not a spinner, but not a BBW either. I'm guessing she is in her late 20's. I found her cute. In my dream Angie speaks almost no English. She may be new but she is not shy about teasing the boys. She pretty much goes for them right away. Also in my dream full menu is available. No negotiation at all. She loves to kiss, I about chocked on her tongue. I also think that she will do whatever you want. At least in my dream it seemed like it. The only downside was I was in and out in 40 minutes, but I take some responsibility for that because I let her go right at it. I dreamed I left her $, because honestly that was all I had. She didn't complain at all. I'll dream again.













Reply With Quote



