Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 28087
-
09-03-22 09:26 #20392Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 4727 Spa / Sophia
If you want tall and sexy, I think you're best bet is Sophia at 7 Spa. She's in the 5'5" to 5'6" territory though. I consider her tall for an Asian lady and is quite sexy and enthusiastic.
You missed Helen at 108 by a couple of weeks. She was incredibly slender and had a model figure. You also missed 108 Ella by a couple of months, she has a super model figure.
The girl who would fit the bill the most was Amber at NLBC, but she too has been gone for a couple of months.
I would recommend seeing Sophia at 7 Spa.
Originally Posted by MentalWais
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 09:16 #20391Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 4727 Spa / Angel
Angel is a sexy spinner with just perfect all natural 32 B's.
I make the drive over to 7 Spa. When I enter the premises, Sophia welcomes me in through the secondary door, and I ask if Angel is available. Out of the corner, Angel comes out and shows me into the smaller room down the hall. She has a really cute and sexy way of saying, "Hellooo. " I throw down my house fee and tip before using the bathroom to wash my hands. She tells me to wait a little bit so I go ahead and relax on the chair. A short time later, she comes back, and I start stripping down and Angel soon follows suit. She then places the pillow on the table right before I lay down on it. There's a conditioned anticipation just seeing that pillow on the table. I'm thinking, Oh shit, I am going to have a ton of fun.
I lie down on the table and naked Angel joins me and we start making out DFK. She works her way down and starts a simply awesome BBBJ on me. Just excellent technique and high enthusiasm. Soon, I request to 69 and she turns that petite body of hers around and my hands are on her petite ass, grabbing her close. I enthusiastically make out with her pussy. The 69 is the main highlight of the session. Angel lets me eat her pussy out for the longest time and I am fully enjoying how she is making my cock feel so good. I've realized I really enjoy getting blown BBBJ in the 69 over a BBBJ where I watch my cock being fed into the girl's mouth. I like it when I hit the right part of the clit, I can feel her body tense up and she returns the favor by enthusiastically sucking my cock even more intensely. We go at it for the longest time. Angel gets eager to move on and tells me, "Let's fuck. " As she was getting off me, I was able to get a mouthful of her all natural 32 B tits and enjoy them.
Angel gloves me up. She indicates that she wants to lie down so I get on top of her and start enthusiastically making out with her as I simultaneously enter her missionary. It does not take long for me to feel that if I continue at this, I am going to bust pretty soon. So I switched to standing missionary. I take off my watch so I don't scratch that sexy body of hers and God damn, this woman is sexy! I was actually hoping to finish off in DG, but her dirty talk was just so encouraging, "You fuck so well. " Also, I enjoyed looking at her face while she was in the throes of ecstasy. Additionally, I just loved looking at this girl's sexy body getting fucked. I lasted longer than anticipated, and eventually, I hit my climax and shot in the bag. I lay back down and Angel cleans me up. She lies down next to me still naked and we use the remaining time by chatting it up and getting to know each other. Wonderful lady.
When time is up, Angel invites me to take a shower but we soon discover that Kayla is done for the evening. She beat us to the punch and is already in the process of cleaning herself up. Kayla smiles at me and briefly moves the shower curtain to the side to flash her tits at me. She had an amused look on her face and said, "You've seen me before. " That doesn't matter, Kayla is still sexy as hell. The shower was not an option for me this evening. I wanted to say goodbye to Sophia, but she was busy with a customer. Angel gives me a small bottle of water and walks me out the door. I kiss her good night, and I am out on my way.
Angel is simply angelic. We are incredibly lucky to have her this month.
-
09-03-22 09:10 #20390Senior Member

Posts: 29Tall and Slender
Gents. I am visiting from the East Coat and I am looking for a Tall and Slender provider. By Tall I mean 5. 10 plus and by Slender I mean skinny. It's my thing. The last Slender girl I saw was Zara / Leah in Mission Valley, and she used to give the best massage, BBBJ and CIM, but it seems she might have quit the business.
I read about V Spa and 108 and this forum, but for the life of it cannot find where these places are. Interested in Tall Slender Asian girl as well. Any help is much appreciated.
-
09-02-22 22:37 #20389Senior Member

Posts: 56Me Spa
I'm surprised we haven't had any Me Spa reviews here yet. It's smaller than the other FS places, but seems to get a lot of action on RM reviews. (If they are real, LOL).
Originally Posted by TwatWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 22:36 #20388Senior Member

Posts: 38Serenity Health
Texted serenity Health and Wellness and was told they have a new girl named Tiffany and they sent a photo. She looks fairly thicc but in a good way. Has anyone seen her?
-
09-02-22 16:51 #20387Regular Member

Posts: 16Quick answers
I would advise that anything outside of the "normal" activities of the spa / women, should be negotiated. I think most will be open to MSOG as long as she likes you and it is within time constraints. So you have to kinda watch the clock yourself.
Originally Posted by MyNameNumber
[View Original Post]
You'll definitely want to make an appointment when going to these two spas. They can get busy really quickly. Don't get frustrated if you show up and there is a small wait. The person before you may have been late.
Hope your visit goes well.
-
09-02-22 16:02 #20386Senior Member

Posts: 26Sunday fun day
Going to go see Sophia at moon on Sunday to cure my itch. But open to recommendations to similar body types.
-
09-02-22 15:51 #20385Regular Member

Posts: 13Dreaming of visiting SD next week
A few basic SD tourist questions:
-- Sounds like it's better to call in advance of a visit, and reserve a time?
-- If so, can anyone DM me the phone# for 108 & 7? I'm fairly sure I have the addys correct, thanks.
-- Early day / afternoons generally better than later evening visit times?
Thanks to all of you who post. Much appreciated!
-
09-02-22 15:20 #20384Regular Member

Posts: 16Sophia (7 Spa)
Guess who's back at 7? Sophia with her ridiculously sexy ass. She's slender with nice, natural full B cups. Her ass is perfect to me. Cream color skin with almond eyes. She reminds me of a certain actress. Messaged me the day before, so I made an appointment with Kayla. I had been waiting for her and she always makes the wait worth it. A short wait while she showers and in she comes smiling. I love a warm greeting. Her BJs are really good. It's wet, but she manages to not get it everywhere. Today she did this combination of having my cock between her breasts, using them to stroke me while she sucked on the head of the dick. That was new to me. I liked it. So, whoever got her doing that, thanks. Then she starts doing "deep work" and I like the sounds she makes. Enthusiastic and encouraging. The ball sucking she does is just the right pressure. She knows I like to return the favor. I absolutely enjoy DATY with her. She lays back and just lets me work. For as long as I like. I'm being vague here because I want the review to be more about her, not about what I did. She's very responsive and the sounds she makes will make you never want to stop. I have her on the couch in mish for a while and then we move to the bed / table. I simply enjoy how passionate she is. As I got closer, she squeezed me (inside and out) and began talking / whispering to me in her language. It was hot AF and pushed me over the edge. It had been nearly 3 weeks build up and she made me finish so hard. She had me clamped inside and didn't let go until I stopped throbbing. I was breathless when she released me from her grip inside. I was going to get up, but she held me for a few minutes while we recovered. Hot towels and water. Left smiling. Enjoy yourselves, fellas.
-
09-02-22 14:08 #20383Regular Member

Posts: 13Next week in SD
I had a dream where I visited San Diego for the first time next week. 108 and 7 were reliable numbers, but some details were hazy:
-- is MSOG something that can be negotiated? It may be a tricky concept to communicate if it's not standard.
-- Same question, but for greek: Should I just avoid the topic, or is it possible with the right location / person?
-- I think I have their addresses correct, but is it ideal to call and make an appointment in advance? If so, can someone DM me their phone numbers?
Some posts below clarified the names, and thanks for that. Appreciate all y'all's details here, looking forward to a real-life visit!
-
09-02-22 13:54 #20382Senior Member

Posts: 654I love P2P or camel slides. First up it feels almost like BBFS and never fails tonget me off. Secondly there's the fantasy factor. Your wondering all the time if it might just slip in accidentally, or even on purpose. And then every so often that happens. I don't actively seek BBFS but sometimes things just happen and when she initiates its like being with a true gf.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 13:46 #20381Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472I do but the photos are so retouched that even if the photo is of the real girl, they no longer look like the real girl.
There was one time, I was a shown a photo, she looked like she was a hot spinner. In reality, she was on the voluptuous, curvier end. Another time, the girl looked like she was a 5'5" C Cup, but she turned out to be a hot and sexy spinner. Another girl was still hot and sexy but looks nothing like her photo.
This is regarding real photos of the girls. I would say 95% to 99% of photos are stock hot Asian photos that serve as facsimiles to the real person. Personally, I think I've gotten rather good at identifying which photo is fake and figuring out what the girl actually looks like when I see a real photo of her.
Then there is the BeautyCam App. Once you see that at the corner, then everything gets thrown out the door. Just know that the photo does not look like the real lady. Some ladies are hot enough that I question why they use it. But yeah, popular App among the ladies.
I would advise to pop your head into a shop when it's not busy and see if you can get a visual I D on the girl. Everyone has their own definition of hotness.
If you go into 108 and see Kiki, Nina, and Angela, you might agree with my humble opinion that all three are incredibly hot. You are free to disagree.
At 7 Spa, I find Kayla, Sophia, and Angel all hot, but their hotness is different from the previously mentioned ladies. You just need to see them for yourself.
God damn, I just want to fuck and have hot sex with all six of them. Hmmm, I've tapped four already. Angel is awesome, I am going to write my review on her soon. I want to see Nina and Angela next, and if the budget is willing, do repeat business with Kiki before she leaves.
Last July, I did pop my head into a couple of other spas that are closer to me to take a look at the ladies. One spa had decent looking ladies that I would be willing to do business with. However, in the month of July, I had the opinion that Bell at 108 was the absolute hottest girl on the scene. The second spa I checked out had older ladies that were a clear Do Not Engage, cut and run.
But yeah, man, the general rule, don't trust photos, unless you have a good eye to look through the retouch, editing, and make up, which I don't think you do just yet, and see the lady yourself.
Cheers.
Originally Posted by HohoHorny
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 11:31 #20380Regular Member

Posts: 9Photos of girls?
I've been lurking in the thread for a couple months and noticed some posts where mongers would post pictures of the girls and say that they can vouch for them as accurate, albeit with some filters. I also remember seeing a post back in July or so, I forget who posted it, but mms gave him a link to a website that had photos of massage girls that he said were rather accurate. I rlly want to try out an AMP, but I also kinda want to know what the girls look like before I deep dive into it and choose which spot to go to. Does anyone know or have any pics that they would be willing to share?
-
09-02-22 11:07 #20379Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 22Bonnie
Passed by a little hole in the wall spa called Me Spa on Vandever. It's close to Know Knots. Didn't expect much and frankly was primed to walk away until I meet Bonnie. I was blown away how sexy she looks and though she can barely speak any English her body language is all that's needed. Much nicer inside once past the metal gated door. She looks Japanese or some exotic mix but I think she was speaking Korean to the other girl but I really have no idea.
In the room, started off with an okay massage. She allows me to feel her silky smooth legs but steps slightly away when I get close to her snatch. On the flip things get more serious and I get the hand gestures for HJ, BJ and the good old double arm pump. I only had enough for a handy and I must say she knows how to work the wood. I'm definitely coming back for more.
-
09-02-22 10:24 #20378Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Super Spa on university
New spa on university close to the old CEO called Super Spa. Not sure if related to the Super Spa on Ronson, but a similar setup with a foyer and a locked door to the massage rooms. Anyway, nice clean spa with a regular shower. I meet a pretty girl named Maya. All smiles speaks a little English. She gets cuter the more I look at her. She helps me undress teasing me a little like a sneak preview of what's to come. Pretty damn good massage followed by a finger nail glide around the ass, thighs and sacks that nearly drove me out of my mind. I sneak a few fingers under her panties with no resistance to feel a nice trim wet pussy. She pulls down her top for easy access to her magnificent natural melons and I'm fondling them like a school boy that's never seen tits before. She's all smiles while I'm playing with her body, then gives me a few kisses finally asking what I'd like. Quick negotiations for boom boom and she steps out quickly for required supplies. Sorry to say I couldn't last long, this honey got me too worked up. Anyways she's a sweetheart and continues playing with my cock trying to get me going for round two, but I opt for her to finish her massage. She's the complete package in my book. Cute, great attitude, massage skills and amazing service. New ATF!










Reply With Quote





