Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 28078
-
09-02-22 14:08 #20383Regular Member

Posts: 13Next week in SD
I had a dream where I visited San Diego for the first time next week. 108 and 7 were reliable numbers, but some details were hazy:
-- is MSOG something that can be negotiated? It may be a tricky concept to communicate if it's not standard.
-- Same question, but for greek: Should I just avoid the topic, or is it possible with the right location / person?
-- I think I have their addresses correct, but is it ideal to call and make an appointment in advance? If so, can someone DM me their phone numbers?
Some posts below clarified the names, and thanks for that. Appreciate all y'all's details here, looking forward to a real-life visit!
-
09-02-22 13:54 #20382Senior Member

Posts: 654I love P2P or camel slides. First up it feels almost like BBFS and never fails tonget me off. Secondly there's the fantasy factor. Your wondering all the time if it might just slip in accidentally, or even on purpose. And then every so often that happens. I don't actively seek BBFS but sometimes things just happen and when she initiates its like being with a true gf.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 13:46 #20381Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472I do but the photos are so retouched that even if the photo is of the real girl, they no longer look like the real girl.
There was one time, I was a shown a photo, she looked like she was a hot spinner. In reality, she was on the voluptuous, curvier end. Another time, the girl looked like she was a 5'5" C Cup, but she turned out to be a hot and sexy spinner. Another girl was still hot and sexy but looks nothing like her photo.
This is regarding real photos of the girls. I would say 95% to 99% of photos are stock hot Asian photos that serve as facsimiles to the real person. Personally, I think I've gotten rather good at identifying which photo is fake and figuring out what the girl actually looks like when I see a real photo of her.
Then there is the BeautyCam App. Once you see that at the corner, then everything gets thrown out the door. Just know that the photo does not look like the real lady. Some ladies are hot enough that I question why they use it. But yeah, popular App among the ladies.
I would advise to pop your head into a shop when it's not busy and see if you can get a visual I D on the girl. Everyone has their own definition of hotness.
If you go into 108 and see Kiki, Nina, and Angela, you might agree with my humble opinion that all three are incredibly hot. You are free to disagree.
At 7 Spa, I find Kayla, Sophia, and Angel all hot, but their hotness is different from the previously mentioned ladies. You just need to see them for yourself.
God damn, I just want to fuck and have hot sex with all six of them. Hmmm, I've tapped four already. Angel is awesome, I am going to write my review on her soon. I want to see Nina and Angela next, and if the budget is willing, do repeat business with Kiki before she leaves.
Last July, I did pop my head into a couple of other spas that are closer to me to take a look at the ladies. One spa had decent looking ladies that I would be willing to do business with. However, in the month of July, I had the opinion that Bell at 108 was the absolute hottest girl on the scene. The second spa I checked out had older ladies that were a clear Do Not Engage, cut and run.
But yeah, man, the general rule, don't trust photos, unless you have a good eye to look through the retouch, editing, and make up, which I don't think you do just yet, and see the lady yourself.
Cheers.
Originally Posted by HohoHorny
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 11:31 #20380Regular Member

Posts: 9Photos of girls?
I've been lurking in the thread for a couple months and noticed some posts where mongers would post pictures of the girls and say that they can vouch for them as accurate, albeit with some filters. I also remember seeing a post back in July or so, I forget who posted it, but mms gave him a link to a website that had photos of massage girls that he said were rather accurate. I rlly want to try out an AMP, but I also kinda want to know what the girls look like before I deep dive into it and choose which spot to go to. Does anyone know or have any pics that they would be willing to share?
-
09-02-22 11:07 #20379Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 22Bonnie
Passed by a little hole in the wall spa called Me Spa on Vandever. It's close to Know Knots. Didn't expect much and frankly was primed to walk away until I meet Bonnie. I was blown away how sexy she looks and though she can barely speak any English her body language is all that's needed. Much nicer inside once past the metal gated door. She looks Japanese or some exotic mix but I think she was speaking Korean to the other girl but I really have no idea.
In the room, started off with an okay massage. She allows me to feel her silky smooth legs but steps slightly away when I get close to her snatch. On the flip things get more serious and I get the hand gestures for HJ, BJ and the good old double arm pump. I only had enough for a handy and I must say she knows how to work the wood. I'm definitely coming back for more.
-
09-02-22 10:24 #20378Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Super Spa on university
New spa on university close to the old CEO called Super Spa. Not sure if related to the Super Spa on Ronson, but a similar setup with a foyer and a locked door to the massage rooms. Anyway, nice clean spa with a regular shower. I meet a pretty girl named Maya. All smiles speaks a little English. She gets cuter the more I look at her. She helps me undress teasing me a little like a sneak preview of what's to come. Pretty damn good massage followed by a finger nail glide around the ass, thighs and sacks that nearly drove me out of my mind. I sneak a few fingers under her panties with no resistance to feel a nice trim wet pussy. She pulls down her top for easy access to her magnificent natural melons and I'm fondling them like a school boy that's never seen tits before. She's all smiles while I'm playing with her body, then gives me a few kisses finally asking what I'd like. Quick negotiations for boom boom and she steps out quickly for required supplies. Sorry to say I couldn't last long, this honey got me too worked up. Anyways she's a sweetheart and continues playing with my cock trying to get me going for round two, but I opt for her to finish her massage. She's the complete package in my book. Cute, great attitude, massage skills and amazing service. New ATF!
-
09-02-22 09:23 #20377Banned Member

Posts: 239100% agree. I would also add maybe just adding a good mouth wash after brushing and possibly a tongue scrapper? Also if your a monger that brushes their teeth hard might want to go lighter that day.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 09:10 #20376Senior Member

Posts: 563I also prefer bare camel slides than CFS. BBFS is out for me. Not that many girls can do nice slow bare camel slides. My best one was back at SDASP days.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 06:02 #20375Senior Member

Posts: 435108 * Yumi
Mimi introduced me to the new girls. Yumi and Angel. Angels looks reminded me of Coco from Diamond. Yumi is a 4'11 100# nymph. Light skinned. She had a little blue dress and after taking it off revealed 34 c man mades with a bald pussy. Her big colorful tattoos scream fuck me hard. She loves coaching for enthusiastic deep throat. Loves gagging, dick slaps, mirrors, face fucking and fingering probably even more than Kiki. YMMV but she did some careful camel slides from the front and back. She has a really long tongue and tries to stick it down your throat or ear hole when your not paying attention. She just got here so she has been trying to pace herself from saying, "daddy, cum in me again daddy" . I think someone must of pounded her good earlier because she kind of had trouble raising her right leg in missionary but otherwise good to pound sideways and doggy. Cleaned my dick with her mouth before and after the session. She said she will be here the whole month.
-
09-02-22 05:21 #20374Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 14Angel at 7 Spa
Angel is the new girl here, haven't seen her name up on the boards yet. Made my appointment and headed over. Curiosity and excitement during the drive over was getting me quite worked up. I wasn't sure what to expect, but brothas she is a knockout!! A true young, petite, sexy spinner. About 5'2 with nice perky B's border line C, a small round ass and is just sexy all over. Very, very pretty and polite. I was delighted to say the least, and today all my needs were met.
Kayla met me at the door and took me to the room. 7 Spa was in good shape, and was a bit busy when I arrived. I paid the house fee and got undressed, Kayla popped back in and said Angel would be with me in about 10 minutes and to make myself comfortable. I just chilled, undressed on the table and handled some business on my phone. Before I knew it Angel popped in and introduced herself. She asked if I wanted soft medium or hard. I chose medium with her dress off. She giggled and actually got naked for me. Body was incredible, but I held back my inner perv to try her massage skills and build up our comfort level.
The massage was a 4 out of 5. The follow on service was 5 of 5. This girl loves to kiss and we spent a good deal of time making out and exploring each other. She giggled a bit all through the session but I found it alluring. She asked what I wanted and I told her everything. She went to put the tip away and fetched a condom. She has tiny little hands, but gripped my cock tight and and licked it like a lollipop. Alternated between slapping it on her tongue and bobbing up and down. Sucking my cock BBBJ got me hard in an instant watching her take me in her mouth. She paused only to ask if I liked it. Got her into 69 and licked all over her clean shaved pussy. She has a tiny little box, and I couldn't wait to see how tight she was. She started to grind her pussy in my face and that set me off. Had her wrap me up and went straight to doggie. She has a really tight pussy. Hit it from the back for a bit but had to flip her to Mish before I lost it. Making out and filling her tight box, I knew I wouldn't last but for a few more strokes. Looking at her beautiful face and tits, I pointed to her mouth and she nodded. Took off the condom and exploded in her mouth. Water, a hug and kiss, and I was out.
-
09-02-22 02:12 #20373Senior Member

Posts: 1255Agree
I 100% agree with you.
Bob.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 02:04 #20372Regular Member

Posts: 21Oceanside?
Are you talking about Lucky Spa in Oceanside? I was going to check it out on my next work trip up north because it's so close to the 5, but now I'm not so sure.
Originally Posted by AllCock
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 01:58 #20371Senior Member

Posts: 1255Rubmaps fakes
I get most of my intel here and not from Rubmaps.
In general, most reviews from any site are not 100% reliable for a variety of reasons. I prefer to read but take the details with a grain of salt. Mileage with any girl depends much on your behaviour rather than the actual content of any particular review.
I moved to Calif from Chicago, three years ago so I'm still bulding my local database and contact list. Have a wife, a 7-year Chinese girlfriend and go to AMPs weekly. I use WeChat and I prefer non-pros which makes the thrill of the chase more interesting.
I would be curious about how pervasive fake reviews are at RM. I've never bothered to subscribe. Tip: Use the "Advanced Search". It actually filters out the FS AMPs reliably. I can say that because I've been to both the non-FS places and the FS places and they appear accurate (except for the shops that have chnaged ownership).
Bob.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 01:14 #20370Senior Member

Posts: 49Mind blanked out
Ah, I guess the gym and Vivi really got me LOL. I forgot to attach the blessed image I got.
-
09-02-22 01:11 #20369Senior Member

Posts: 495 Stars at Unique
When I mean 5 stars, not just the rating but you literally got 5 stars. Now there's currently Yoona, Angie, Kiki, Vivi, and Fun. Daisy is still here but she's leaving in 2 days. The new girls are both really cute and pretty.
I got the go ahead from higher to use this image for one of them. This is fun, and I can confirm this picture is accurate. Got some curves at the height of 5'4, and got natural high Cs to Ds. Extremely good at foreplay that you might not even last to the actual full session. Haha. Tired from the gym and session so my minds a bit scattered to do a full detail synopsis.
Just another unique experience to go try out. Let me know if anyone agrees!










Reply With Quote




