Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 28081
-
09-02-22 01:58 #20371Senior Member

Posts: 1255Rubmaps fakes
I get most of my intel here and not from Rubmaps.
In general, most reviews from any site are not 100% reliable for a variety of reasons. I prefer to read but take the details with a grain of salt. Mileage with any girl depends much on your behaviour rather than the actual content of any particular review.
I moved to Calif from Chicago, three years ago so I'm still bulding my local database and contact list. Have a wife, a 7-year Chinese girlfriend and go to AMPs weekly. I use WeChat and I prefer non-pros which makes the thrill of the chase more interesting.
I would be curious about how pervasive fake reviews are at RM. I've never bothered to subscribe. Tip: Use the "Advanced Search". It actually filters out the FS AMPs reliably. I can say that because I've been to both the non-FS places and the FS places and they appear accurate (except for the shops that have chnaged ownership).
Bob.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 01:14 #20370Senior Member

Posts: 49Mind blanked out
Ah, I guess the gym and Vivi really got me LOL. I forgot to attach the blessed image I got.
-
09-02-22 01:11 #20369Senior Member

Posts: 495 Stars at Unique
When I mean 5 stars, not just the rating but you literally got 5 stars. Now there's currently Yoona, Angie, Kiki, Vivi, and Fun. Daisy is still here but she's leaving in 2 days. The new girls are both really cute and pretty.
I got the go ahead from higher to use this image for one of them. This is fun, and I can confirm this picture is accurate. Got some curves at the height of 5'4, and got natural high Cs to Ds. Extremely good at foreplay that you might not even last to the actual full session. Haha. Tired from the gym and session so my minds a bit scattered to do a full detail synopsis.
Just another unique experience to go try out. Let me know if anyone agrees!
-
09-02-22 00:49 #20368Senior Member

Posts: 292Bare Camel Slides or CFS?
Just curious on what you fellow mongers prefer. I prefer the bare camel slides. Also if I'm lucky and the provider gets into it; I often times can get bare FS. Anyways for a review go check out Jennifer at Super Spa. She's got some really nice natural perky C's with the tiniest nipples. She's a decent time and a lot less crowded than 108. She's not your super petite spinner but she's not fat either. She's actually very tight but also has a bit meat on her bones. I'll spare the details and just say overall it was a good time. She doesn't do the deep DFK's or sloppy BBBJ's but she makes up for having a very pretty and tight trimmed kitty with the nice soft plush perky C's.
-
09-01-22 20:57 #20367Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472108 Line Up
Hello Folk,
Just wanted to give you all an update on the current 108 line up:
Eva is on her break, so new girl Nina is taking her place. She has a beautiful and charming smile.
It's Grace's last day today, and tomorrow, Hyuna will be back on site to take over her spot.
Power player Kiki is still here. Regarding these three, they will be here through the Labor Day weekend.
There are new ladies Angela and Yumi to complete the five. Angela is a hot and sexy petite spinner, and is as spinner as you can be. Then there is Yumi. I still need to meet her.
Cheers.
-
09-01-22 20:34 #20366Senior Member

Posts: 281Unique. Got Daisy. She was cute. BBBJ skills phenomenal. Daty and I lasted like 5 strokes in doggy. Taking a break. Don't ruin this place.
-
09-01-22 18:35 #20365Senior Member

Posts: 34LOL damn sorry COT. C ON Tits.
Originally Posted by Nannersd
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 18:08 #20364Senior Member

Posts: 435108 * Kiki
Mimi was back and got Kiki for me. She is about 4'11 maybe 105#. The memory of her putting her hands around my neck was still fresh and I've wondered what other things she might like to do. She has a couple of tattoos that enhance her sluttiness. She gave me a good BJ for almost 30 or 40 minutes. It was nice and wet. She was awesome. A+ effort. Gagged and tapped out multiple times. BJ was nice and wet but just could not quite get to the ball. She asked me to come make love at which point I said, "No. " and slapped my cock on her face and she would just keep sucking more. After desensitizing me, I let her hop on after and then pounded her a couple of different ways and let her enjoy herself. Her pussy was looking really meaty. She sure likes to wiggle and squeal. But once she starts squeeeling less that's when you know she is really enjoying it. Fun Time. Went fast and I would repeat.
-
09-01-22 15:49 #20363Senior Member

Posts: 102What is a CIT
What is a "CIT"? I already checked the acronym / abbreviation list and it is not there.
Originally Posted by RillaGawd
[View Original Post]
Glad it was good enough to giggle about, whatever it is! LOL.
-
09-01-22 14:59 #20362Senior Member

Posts: 78Vivi unique foot massage
I saw Vivi as well, so I should chime in on my experience. Called ahead. Was told that they just had a new rotation of girls. They recommended Vivi so I went with their suggestion. She's a hot twenty something C-girl. She walked in, and asked if I wanted a shower. Of course I said yes. She dropped her dress, put on a towel with me, and away we went.
The TS had lots of teasing. Once flipped, things started looking up with some really A+ BBBJ. All through the TS other girls came and went to clean up in between clients. It is a bit distracting but I kept inviting them to join and at least I got to take a peek. (They have at least 5 hot looking c-girls). Vivi said that they have only one TS, so if you go during peak times, they will have to rush you through. Back in the room she asked if I wanted massage. I didn't really come for the massage, so I said maybe after. On to the main event, BBJ, 69, DATY with no rush to stop (YMMV of course).
Then the usual positions, mission accomplished. My feet felt much better after that treatment. Tons of fun. If you like skinny Asian body providers. She has a damn nice body. Thin, perfect skin, lovely handful B's with eraser nipples. By the time we were done. Great body, sweet personality, good English skills, and nice attitude. Vivi told me she is here for month, so I'll be repeating for sure.
-
09-01-22 13:09 #20361Banned Member

Posts: 415Thanks a lot 🙏.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 13:01 #20360Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472See answers above.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 12:44 #20359Banned Member

Posts: 415Are Sophia or Kayla latina?
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
Good ass?
GFE?
Thanks.
-
09-01-22 12:14 #20358Banned Member

Posts: 30757 Spa Lineup
As always, thank you CuriousJo8 for the monthly lineup report on one of my favorites FS AMPs! Kayla and Sophia are definitely my favorites in SD! Hope to see you ladies when I return in a couple of weeks or so!
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
Dang it! Looks like I'd missed Misha. I hope with all the great reviews on her she'll return to 7 or go to Diamond or 108 in the near future.
-
09-01-22 11:46 #20357Banned Member

Posts: 3075Golden A
I also prefer to frequent non FS spas. I love a good massage before enjoying the fun. I also like finding gems that will eventually open their menus when there's a connection and they become more comfortable with me at these non FS spas.
Originally Posted by Savvyguy08
[View Original Post]
Golden A is one spot that I keep on my rotation; I maybe go every 4-6 weeks or so. I've never met Crystal, is she new? I've seen Wendy a few times.
Until I find an UTR at these spots I will see everyone at least once if they are under 40, unless I've met her and she's a hot 40+. I will not see GILFs when there are 15 non FS spas in the area.
Back to Golden A. I've seen Angela, Wendy, Ella and Kelly there. Kelly is probably in her 40's, but is attractive IMO. I always rotate between the girls so they don't get too "comfortable / lazy. " I want the girls at non FS to be comfortable with me so it may lead to the expanded menus, but if I'm only there for a good massage and handy I don't want that as much because they'll get lazy and don't want to put in the work and the service declines. Yes, getting to know the MMS or PPS is important. They want repeat visits so they'll tell the girls to treat me right. If there's no connection or service / massage is poor I move on and don't repeat. The four ladies I've listed are great. There are two other ladies, Ana and CiCi there. I also like that the ladies there wear short tennis bottoms. They are usually armored under, but I like to feel skin / legs instead of long leggings. LOL.










Reply With Quote






