Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 1078 1578 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17066

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Does she really do full service? She has this weird set up where takes deposits for full service but not for her BBBJ. Seems kinda weird. Anyone with any experience with her?
    She's been ripping guys off for awhile now. Has or had a boyfriend who occasionally showed up to help persuade her clients to leave with no service and no money.

  2. #17065

    Looking for a Great GFE

    Title says it all. Who provides a really good GFE?

  3. #17064

    January

    I've seen multiple posts about January in the past but can't seem to find them now. What's the 411?

  4. #17063

    Oof

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    She's a heavy user, you'll never see your deposit, she threatens to tell your wife things, even though she don't know my real number, Ghetto Girl she is kind of weird.
    I don't have to worry about the wife thing since I'm single. I did see her for the BBBJ which was okay but she didn't swallow. She asked for $50 out of $140 for full service which I declined because like I said, it was weird. I offered to pay it cash and she declined and I even offered an extra $60 and still declined. When I was leaving the room, some guy was lurking around and entered her room when I was leaving in my car. Seemed suspect af. Not repeating.

  5. #17062

    Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Does she really do full service? She has this weird set up where takes deposits for full service but not for her BBBJ. Seems kinda weird. Anyone with any experience with her?
    She's a heavy user, you'll never see your deposit, she threatens to tell your wife things, even though she don't know my real number, Ghetto Girl she is kind of weird.

  6. #17061

    Alexis the BJ Queen

    Does she really do full service? She has this weird set up where takes deposits for full service but not for her BBBJ. Seems kinda weird. Anyone with any experience with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220811_221429.jpg‎  

  7. #17060

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her off of SB. Quoted PPM $$ not GFE. Seemed legit and would have pulled trigger as she's close but didn't like restrictions.
    Should have been 3 $.

  8. #17059

    Luna

    Had a dream about Luna last weekend.

    Recent ad: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/298375660738.

    Communication was excellent. It was 55 minutes from first contact to at her door, including creating a spam Snapchat account to video chat with her.

    Rates start at $ for a QV. I opted for QV.

    She requested a deposit via CashApp. She didn't specify so I sent 20%. (I know. Never send a deposit. I TOFTT on this.).

    Location was good, house in Fairborn. No nosy neighbors that I noticed. Relatively clean.

    Everything covered.

    Decent head game followed by mish.

    Yes, she wore the elf ears.

    She's got back but I wouldn't classify her as bbw.

    Great attitude and very personable. Will repeat. I'm pretty sure she is only available on the weekends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails luna.jpg‎  

  9. #17058

    Seeking Big Boobed Danielle

    Anyone got her info? DM me. I'd like to meet with her since I've heard so much about her.

  10. #17057

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand4U  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Link would help.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/931513725387

    Anyone experience this one?

    SH.
    I texted with her off of SB. Quoted PPM $$ not GFE. Seemed legit and would have pulled trigger as she's close but didn't like restrictions.

  11. #17056
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her a month ago. Lives w pos husband in hotel in Xenia. Bate and switch. Much heavier that her pics. She had a bum knee. Gave sob story that needed to pay rent. Needed money up front. I walked her to the office as she paid. I just had a bad feel. She was upset that I insisted on walking with her. I knew which room she was staying in. Messy w man's clothes in it. I stayed outside as she paid. She waddled out a side door and I felt underpigmented and outnumbered with the 3 guys in the parking lot. Please consider this a second strike Admin. She is a pos. Avoid avoid. Pics are nice, she isn't.

    Stay safe.
    She lives up to her add. "when we are together there is never a dull moment" Sorry, too easy.

  12. #17055

    Richmond

    Sorry, Link would help.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/931513725387

    Anyone experience this one?

    SH.

  13. #17054

    Richmond

    Anyone experience this one?

    Stay safe,

    SH.

  14. #17053

    I should have posted

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while, but just want to warn everyone about MsSexyB on Seeking or MsSexyBritt on SB. There were a bunch of red flags, but I ignored them and should have left as soon as I saw her. She's at a hotel in Xenia. The room is a mess and stank of cig smoke. She said she has a guy friend roommate, but he moved out, although there's a lot of guy stuff in the room. She's three times bigger than her picture and half her teeth are missing. That's why she's not smiling on any of her pictures. She wanted the money up front to pay for the room. Ok whatever. When she got back to the room, she needed to use the restroom. She told me to get comfy, but for some reason my spider senses were going off, so I stayed clothed. And what do you know a couple of minutes later, someone was pounding on the door. She opened the door and some short fat f*cker wants his room back or to get his stuff out of the room. They were arguing so I stepped out of the room and left. The guy didn't have any beef on me because he figured that I could knock him out with one punch. She texted me when I was gone and said she has not idea he would stop by. Yeah right.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-47da1a1a0f7b

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...53bd0f35fb2c05
    I tried to see her a month ago. Lives w pos husband in hotel in Xenia. Bate and switch. Much heavier that her pics. She had a bum knee. Gave sob story that needed to pay rent. Needed money up front. I walked her to the office as she paid. I just had a bad feel. She was upset that I insisted on walking with her. I knew which room she was staying in. Messy w man's clothes in it. I stayed outside as she paid. She waddled out a side door and I felt underpigmented and outnumbered with the 3 guys in the parking lot. Please consider this a second strike Admin. She is a pos. Avoid avoid. Pics are nice, she isn't.

    Stay safe.

  15. #17052

    Sarah (not sweet and reliable)

    Still trying to spread the word. I have never seen "sweet and reliable" Sarah from STG. My review screengrabbed in the ad is an error.

    Several members say the "sweet and reliable" ad is LEO. DON'T BE MISLED BY MY MISTAKE. I have no clue one way or the other.

    I had a repeat today with the only Sarah I have seen, the currently preggo one from the northern notel who swallows:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/586554553428

    Went for 20 min, had some fun with preggo titties (very little milk, but nice), good DATY, but rushed BBBJ with no CIM. Too much tummy upset from the baby to swallow. Felt pretty rushed, probably will not repeat despite kind of liking her personality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape