Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4115
-
09-04-22 12:52 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 50Big mac
Thanks Mac.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 09:21 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 103I saw her when she was living in Trenton. She was good looking had a nice ass and good body.
Originally Posted by KayJ46
[View Original Post]
Room was a mess. But I had fun. Can't speak on her currently that was almost 3 years ago.
-
09-04-22 08:23 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 50[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?" Want to guess why it's there?
A2
-
09-03-22 22:52 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 47[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-03-22 20:45 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 50Pissed off
Any one had any luck talking to https://central-jersey.skipthegames....r/190507125937 . Contacted her by phone, mumbles incoherently to which I reply ' Beg your pardon' . More mumbling and slams the phone down. Any one ever talked to this bimbo. Shame, she look like she might be fun.
-
09-03-22 14:06 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 275That's disappointing. Thanks for the info guys. At least I can cross her off my list.
Originally Posted by BigBlock454
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 06:08 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 103I have not seen her personally but when I lived in bordentown I used to frequent the stroll on broad and stop at the pantry often. I saw her there one day and she had that very distinct look that some has when they take their dentures out. Slumped over in some guys car. Pictures are definitely old but then again could have been her sister. Most of these girls aren't worth half of what they are asking but rich old desperate men keep them thinking otherwise. She was with an older guys who clearly has money. Stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of Trenton.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 23:14 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 298Thank you. I figured that they were TGTBT, especially Debbie, but glad to hear that you got who you were expecting. I'd like to reach out to Debbie again, but I'm having surgery soon and will be out of commission for at least a month. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 19:48 #2217Regular Member

Posts: 12Sure thing. Debbie was great, covered everything but I like being on the safe side so that didn't bother me. Amazing body, takes very good care of herself. Clean, wears nice lingerie. We chatted for a few minutes before and after getting down to it, she speaks conversational English, definitely enough to be comfortable with one another. I think her donation was mid 2's I believe.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
Alina on the other hand was very down to business, no small talk. She wasn't cold, just way more business minded. In and out kinda thing. Doesn't speak English well, less than Debbie.
Great, huge breasts but she has a bit of a belly that she hides well in her photos. She's also tiny, like 5'2" maybe. She offers bbj, but everything else covered. Donation was about the same as Debbie, but she offers Greek whereas Debbie does not.
-
09-02-22 09:04 #2216Regular Member

Posts: 5Melissa
Seen her a few weeks ago for a SS not a looker at all should of walked away but my little head told me to stay went up to her room private home she did not bother to take any cloths off should of seen the red flag there, started with a lack luster bbj told her I was ready for the main course and tell me she has no condom. Asked for some of the donation back she said of course No LOL so finished with BJ. Will never return.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 08:44 #2215Regular Member

Posts: 11Pictures are old. I've never been with either of the twins but met one once when I was seeing her friend. Not anything like the pictures. Definitely worn out over the years.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 00:23 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 298BBW Madison
Has anyone met Madison in Edison?
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/769234988387
-
09-02-22 00:05 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 298Please report back if you meet Christina. The other two have intrigued me. You're talking about petite blond Debbie? If so, I messaged her and never heard back. I figured she was TGTBT. If you met her and Alina, can you give some details? What were their rates? Any info is appreciated.
Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 00:02 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 298I've been intrigued by her. She was originally teaming up with another spinner with the same number, but I haven't seen the other girl posting for weeks. I know that Christina was originally posting about BBFS last month, but she hasn't lately. If you give her a try, please report back.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 19:51 #2211Regular Member

Posts: 12I remember seeing reviews for her on listcrawler maybe. For what it's worth I haven't seen her but I have seen Debbie and Alina, both are also Romanian girls also working out of Edison and they are both legit. Personally I really like Debbie, but I've been eyeing the girl in your post as well. Might toftt this weekend.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





