Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 275 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2225

    Big mac

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was living in Trenton. She was good looking had a nice ass and good body.

    Room was a mess. But I had fun. Can't speak on her currently that was almost 3 years ago.
    Thanks Mac.

  2. #2224
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Any one had any luck talking to https://central-jersey.skipthegames....r/190507125937 . Contacted her by phone, mumbles incoherently to which I reply ' Beg your pardon' . More mumbling and slams the phone down. Any one ever talked to this bimbo. Shame, she look like she might be fun.
    I saw her when she was living in Trenton. She was good looking had a nice ass and good body.

    Room was a mess. But I had fun. Can't speak on her currently that was almost 3 years ago.

  3. #2223
    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?" Want to guess why it's there?

    A2

  4. #2222
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #2221

    Pissed off

    Any one had any luck talking to https://central-jersey.skipthegames....r/190507125937 . Contacted her by phone, mumbles incoherently to which I reply ' Beg your pardon' . More mumbling and slams the phone down. Any one ever talked to this bimbo. Shame, she look like she might be fun.

  6. #2220
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlock454  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few weeks ago for a SS not a looker at all should of walked away but my little head told me to stay went up to her room private home she did not bother to take any cloths off should of seen the red flag there, started with a lack luster bbj told her I was ready for the main course and tell me she has no condom. Asked for some of the donation back she said of course No LOL so finished with BJ. Will never return.
    That's disappointing. Thanks for the info guys. At least I can cross her off my list.

  7. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad pop in and out throughout the years. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/784502315800
    I have not seen her personally but when I lived in bordentown I used to frequent the stroll on broad and stop at the pantry often. I saw her there one day and she had that very distinct look that some has when they take their dentures out. Slumped over in some guys car. Pictures are definitely old but then again could have been her sister. Most of these girls aren't worth half of what they are asking but rich old desperate men keep them thinking otherwise. She was with an older guys who clearly has money. Stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of Trenton.

  8. #2218
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1  [View Original Post]
    Sure thing. Debbie was great, covered everything but I like being on the safe side so that didn't bother me. Amazing body, takes very good care of herself. Clean, wears nice lingerie. We chatted for a few minutes before and after getting down to it, she speaks conversational English, definitely enough to be comfortable with one another. I think her donation was mid 2's I believe.

    Alina on the other hand was very down to business, no small talk. She wasn't cold, just way more business minded. In and out kinda thing. Doesn't speak English well, less than Debbie.

    Great, huge breasts but she has a bit of a belly that she hides well in her photos. She's also tiny, like 5'2" maybe. She offers bbj, but everything else covered. Donation was about the same as Debbie, but she offers Greek whereas Debbie does not.
    Thank you. I figured that they were TGTBT, especially Debbie, but glad to hear that you got who you were expecting. I'd like to reach out to Debbie again, but I'm having surgery soon and will be out of commission for at least a month. Thanks again.

  9. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    Please report back if you meet Christina. The other two have intrigued me. You're talking about petite blond Debbie? If so, I messaged her and never heard back. I figured she was TGTBT. If you met her and Alina, can you give some details? What were their rates? Any info is appreciated.
    Sure thing. Debbie was great, covered everything but I like being on the safe side so that didn't bother me. Amazing body, takes very good care of herself. Clean, wears nice lingerie. We chatted for a few minutes before and after getting down to it, she speaks conversational English, definitely enough to be comfortable with one another. I think her donation was mid 2's I believe.

    Alina on the other hand was very down to business, no small talk. She wasn't cold, just way more business minded. In and out kinda thing. Doesn't speak English well, less than Debbie.

    Great, huge breasts but she has a bit of a belly that she hides well in her photos. She's also tiny, like 5'2" maybe. She offers bbj, but everything else covered. Donation was about the same as Debbie, but she offers Greek whereas Debbie does not.

  10. #2216

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad pop in and out throughout the years. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/784502315800
    Seen her a few weeks ago for a SS not a looker at all should of walked away but my little head told me to stay went up to her room private home she did not bother to take any cloths off should of seen the red flag there, started with a lack luster bbj told her I was ready for the main course and tell me she has no condom. Asked for some of the donation back she said of course No LOL so finished with BJ. Will never return.

  11. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad pop in and out throughout the years. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/784502315800
    Pictures are old. I've never been with either of the twins but met one once when I was seeing her friend. Not anything like the pictures. Definitely worn out over the years.

  12. #2214

    BBW Madison

    Has anyone met Madison in Edison?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/769234988387

  13. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing reviews for her on listcrawler maybe. For what it's worth I haven't seen her but I have seen Debbie and Alina, both are also Romanian girls also working out of Edison and they are both legit. Personally I really like Debbie, but I've been eyeing the girl in your post as well. Might toftt this weekend.
    Please report back if you meet Christina. The other two have intrigued me. You're talking about petite blond Debbie? If so, I messaged her and never heard back. I figured she was TGTBT. If you met her and Alina, can you give some details? What were their rates? Any info is appreciated.

  14. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I found this ad on skip for Kristina, Christina and she quoted me ss 100 HH150 but no FS for ss. Her pics looks good but something seemed off to me so I didn't go see her. She is in the Edison area and I had bad sessions in this neck of the woods with a lot of bait and switches.

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/251249207299
    I've been intrigued by her. She was originally teaming up with another spinner with the same number, but I haven't seen the other girl posting for weeks. I know that Christina was originally posting about BBFS last month, but she hasn't lately. If you give her a try, please report back.

  15. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I found this ad on skip for Kristina, Christina and she quoted me ss 100 HH150 but no FS for ss. Her pics looks good but something seemed off to me so I didn't go see her. She is in the Edison area and I had bad sessions in this neck of the woods with a lot of bait and switches.

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/251249207299
    I remember seeing reviews for her on listcrawler maybe. For what it's worth I haven't seen her but I have seen Debbie and Alina, both are also Romanian girls also working out of Edison and they are both legit. Personally I really like Debbie, but I've been eyeing the girl in your post as well. Might toftt this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape