High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 989 1489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17730

    Russian

    That makes sense. She probably shot up just before you got there. The nodding off off only lasts for 10 minutes or so. And then she got a second wind by the time you got back she was fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Sound like the place I went to. My experience was way different and I wish I never went. She close the door and guys started talking in the living room. And she got on her knees to suck my dick and fell asleep. So I told her to get up let's do doggy real quick. She bend down and I heard snoring. And I'm over panicking trying to get her ass up so I can leave. I left $40 on the table and left. 30 second later she call me that I never paid her. So I told her I left her $40 on th3 dressing table and left but she said she didn't find it. So I was mad and went back there to argued and she call one of the guy in the room and one of them did admit to see the money. And he think one of the other guys stole it. So she got him put and we fuck LOL.

  2. #17729
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Sound like the place I went to. My experience was way different and I wish I never went. She close the door and guys started talking in the living room. And she got on her knees to suck my dick and fell asleep. So I told her to get up let's do doggy real quick. She bend down and I heard snoring. And I'm over panicking trying to get her ass up so I can leave. I left $40 on the table and left. 30 second later she call me that I never paid her. So I told her I left her $40 on th3 dressing table and left but she said she didn't find it. So I was mad and went back there to argued and she call one of the guy in the room and one of them did admit to see the money. And he think one of the other guys stole it. So she got him put and we fuck LOL.
    Why in god's name would you go BACK?!

  3. #17728

    Newbies and.

    Guys. Come on, really? Some of the ads you are asking about are really obviously TGTBT and scams. At least do Google image search. And there's tons of valuable information on this site if you'll just do a little leg work. Read and learn. And be safe.

  4. #17727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I wish I read this before I saw her today. I went to her current place in CF, building was OK and no one hanging around. She came down when I texted I was there, and we went upstairs. The door to the apartment was hanging from a single hinge, and the frame was shattered where someone had kicked it in. The apartment was totally empty except for one room with a bed and a few other belongings. I went in anyways, and she blocked the door closed with a 5 gallon bucket of paint. She was stoned. She peeled off my clothes and hers, and gave me a decent BBBJ. She put on the bag, and climbed on for CG Anal. I came in the bag. Decent anal, good BBBJ, 150. But if she gives you address on tremont street in CF, you might pass. .
    Sound like the place I went to. My experience was way different and I wish I never went. She close the door and guys started talking in the living room. And she got on her knees to suck my dick and fell asleep. So I told her to get up let's do doggy real quick. She bend down and I heard snoring. And I'm over panicking trying to get her ass up so I can leave. I left $40 on the table and left. 30 second later she call me that I never paid her. So I told her I left her $40 on th3 dressing table and left but she said she didn't find it. So I was mad and went back there to argued and she call one of the guy in the room and one of them did admit to see the money. And he think one of the other guys stole it. So she got him put and we fuck LOL.

  5. #17726

    Russian (Cici)

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Last 2 times I saw her. She told me she got a new place and she was alone. Then we went to her bedroom and close the door. Then I heard 3 guys I'm the living room talking. And the other time I saw her she was at different place and there was a lot of camera in that building. So I wouldn't recommend.
    I wish I read this before I saw her today. I went to her current place in CF, building was OK and no one hanging around. She came down when I texted I was there, and we went upstairs. The door to the apartment was hanging from a single hinge, and the frame was shattered where someone had kicked it in. The apartment was totally empty except for one room with a bed and a few other belongings. I went in anyways, and she blocked the door closed with a 5 gallon bucket of paint. She was stoned. She peeled off my clothes and hers, and gave me a decent BBBJ. She put on the bag, and climbed on for CG Anal. I came in the bag. Decent anal, good BBBJ, 150. But if she gives you address on tremont street in CF, you might pass. .

  6. #17725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBoston  [View Original Post]
    Last 2 times I saw her. She told me she got a new place and she was alone. Then we went to her bedroom and close the door. Then I heard 3 guys I'm the living room talking. And the other time I saw her she was at different place and there was a lot of camera in that building. So I wouldn't recommend.

  7. #17724
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up with the number in this ad. See if she responds.
    I saw on tryst recently that she was in or going to LA.

  8. #17723

    Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping to dream with her, and I have not seen her post in a while.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/562159152804

    Any ideas fellow mongers?

    Stay safe.
    Hit her up with the number in this ad. See if she responds.

  9. #17722

    Back again

    Started posting again. Any intel?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...5/081956049582

  10. #17721

    Where did she go?

    I was hoping to dream with her, and I have not seen her post in a while.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/562159152804

    Any ideas fellow mongers?

    Stay safe.

  11. #17720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hooked up with any of the Woonsocket girls below? I'm thinking it's another scam. I texted one and asked for a pic and was send a totally different picture than the one in the ad and the face was blocked out with a smiley face. Asked for another picture holding up 3 fingers and was refused.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...d-hot/49336855

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...lable/49309700

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...atina/49344644
    The last one might be some Brazilian in town because I noticed on escort Babylon that there's a lot of Brazilian ads just like they have in Boston.

  12. #17719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHumptyDance  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.2backpage.com/view/escorts/6596367.html

    She seems to talk a good game and the rate is hella good. I was thinking of booking 4 hours with her.
    Tell me any normal escort that will list all those. Only a scammer does that.

  13. #17718

    Woonsocket girls

    Has anyone hooked up with any of the Woonsocket girls below? I'm thinking it's another scam. I texted one and asked for a pic and was send a totally different picture than the one in the ad and the face was blocked out with a smiley face. Asked for another picture holding up 3 fingers and was refused.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...d-hot/49336855

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...lable/49309700

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...atina/49344644

  14. #17717

    Mia? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHumptyDance  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.2backpage.com/view/escorts/6596367.html

    She seems to talk a good game and the rate is hella good. I was thinking of booking 4 hours with her.
    Mia? He or she posting that fraud is as much Mia as I am Pablo. That ad is fake. That's Brooke Synn; she has an eponymous Twitter page. Whoever posted the ad isn't at all clever. Avoid this grifter or worse, setup. Always do a Google picture search.

  15. #17716
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHumptyDance  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.2backpage.com/view/escorts/6596367.html

    She seems to talk a good game and the rate is hella good. I was thinking of booking 4 hours with her.
    Guaranteed you'll be meeting a scammer or our dreaded uncle LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape