Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 19298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13883

    Ronnie in Cape Canaveral

    Is Ronnie still around? I live in the Daytona area but going down her way soon.

  2. #13882
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut  [View Original Post]
    I have visited with Stacey a dozen times over the last few years. Off US1 in Cocoa and in Merritt Island, she was always squeaky clean, tasty, and a wonderful time. Once she moved to 520/95 in Cocoa, her personal hygiene went downhill. I had a few visits similar to above. Still the same sweet girl, good headache relief and always made me feel like a human being and not a john. But that odor killed it for me and I haven't seen her since. I wish her well. I may try again in the future, but I will ask her about it when I set up the date.

    Hobby Hard Fellas.

    MCR.
    Facts! Stacey is a cool chick and also was my go to when she was on Merritt island years ago. I really use to miss having a nice conversation while smoking a fat blunt before we played and the service was excellent, but I too stop seeing her because of the odor. First time I just thought I caught her on a bad day which it happens but the odor was there again the very next visit. Some of you guys can fuck through the smell but me. Once that smell hits my nose my dick automatically goes soft and it's over from there.

  3. #13881

    Yeah, its a low down dirty shame

    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    Okay I'm finally drunk enough or disappointed enough to post a review. I know she's gotten lots of stellar reviews but mine won't be one of them.

    After trying to reach out to Ember and her amazing ass in Merritt Island and getting excuses as to why she couldn't meet at the time I requested after just telling me that she was available (within the hour) I reached out to Stacey. She says sure I'll be ready at 5. After more excuses from her I'm told I can meet her at her hotel room at 5:30. I walk in and she's in a robe showing off her sexy little body, although it's about 20 to 30 pounds heavier than her pictures. No problem. I like them thick. Plus she's always been on my bucket list. She turned the lights off but the TV was still on. We got comfortable and she started on some incredible head action. I tell her that the view of her ass sticking in the air makes me want to get back there. So we switch positions and I dive in. But when pulling her ass cheeks apart so I can dig in deeper I start smelling a smell that almost made me gag. I showered before I came over why didn't you? Anyways that killed the mood. I laid down and tried to jerk johnson to consciousness. I asked her to play with the boys. Nope. Tickle my asshole. Nope. Feed me your tits. She did that but when I looked up at her face she was busy watching TV. C'Mon. Man. I know it's a job but at least act like you want me to be there. I'm not a teenager anymore. I need audible action as well as physical action. Finally I just called it quits and left.

    I know she has a lot of good reviews and maybe it was just an off day for her but I kinda like it when I'm not the only one acting like I'm having a good time and it's not just my job. We aren't teenagers trying to get in a quicky in our parents house. Make some noise!! Let me hear you!!
    I have visited with Stacey a dozen times over the last few years. Off US1 in Cocoa and in Merritt Island, she was always squeaky clean, tasty, and a wonderful time. Once she moved to 520/95 in Cocoa, her personal hygiene went downhill. I had a few visits similar to above. Still the same sweet girl, good headache relief and always made me feel like a human being and not a john. But that odor killed it for me and I haven't seen her since. I wish her well. I may try again in the future, but I will ask her about it when I set up the date.

    Hobby Hard Fellas.

    MCR.

  4. #13880

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I knew it was almost time for her to return to the game. Get her while you can guys she's truly amazing time!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/050043854176

    Bs.
    This chick is the epitome of a spinner. I spent some good coin and produced a lot of baby goo with her in the past. She was one of my ATFs. I hope she sticks around as I'm out of town currently!

  5. #13879

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Phins74  [View Original Post]
    Some of you know Misty the spinner. Been out of the game for awhile. She contacted me and said she would like some visits from previous dreamers. She mentioned she would head up to Melbourne tomorrow if interest is there. Previous dreamers are her preference. I will pass along digits to previous dreamers. Just passing it along!!
    No need to pass digits when she has an ad posted.

    Bs.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/050043854176

  6. #13878

    Misty

    Well I knew it was almost time for her to return to the game. Get her while you can guys she's truly amazing time!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/050043854176

    Bs.

  7. #13877

    Vero Misty Spinner

    Some of you know Misty the spinner. Been out of the game for awhile. She contacted me and said she would like some visits from previous dreamers. She mentioned she would head up to Melbourne tomorrow if interest is there. Previous dreamers are her preference. I will pass along digits to previous dreamers. Just passing it along!!

  8. #13876

    Stacey.

    I too had a first time visit with Stacey on Tuesday afternoon and my experience was very similar to the last report. Comms were great, was met in a robe, BBBJ was excellent, I would repeat for that. She is pretty, friendly, and conversational. I don't ever like to criticize, I was going to reciprocate for the outstanding BBBJ, but I could not, the odor was overwhelming, I slipped on a cover and tried to hit it from behind, but again the odor killed all will, I was able to self manage to a point that she was able to orally get me there and swallowed. I would put her in the class as " any port in a storm" I always have high hopes when meeting a new provider. I get nothing out of posting a less than stellar review.

  9. #13875

    Fluffy Lovin'

    Okay I'm finally drunk enough or disappointed enough to post a review. I know she's gotten lots of stellar reviews but mine won't be one of them.

    After trying to reach out to Ember and her amazing ass in Merritt Island and getting excuses as to why she couldn't meet at the time I requested after just telling me that she was available (within the hour) I reached out to Stacey. She says sure I'll be ready at 5. After more excuses from her I'm told I can meet her at her hotel room at 5:30. I walk in and she's in a robe showing off her sexy little body, although it's about 20 to 30 pounds heavier than her pictures. No problem. I like them thick. Plus she's always been on my bucket list. She turned the lights off but the TV was still on. We got comfortable and she started on some incredible head action. I tell her that the view of her ass sticking in the air makes me want to get back there. So we switch positions and I dive in. But when pulling her ass cheeks apart so I can dig in deeper I start smelling a smell that almost made me gag. I showered before I came over why didn't you? Anyways that killed the mood. I laid down and tried to jerk johnson to consciousness. I asked her to play with the boys. Nope. Tickle my asshole. Nope. Feed me your tits. She did that but when I looked up at her face she was busy watching TV. C'Mon. Man. I know it's a job but at least act like you want me to be there. I'm not a teenager anymore. I need audible action as well as physical action. Finally I just called it quits and left.

    I know she has a lot of good reviews and maybe it was just an off day for her but I kinda like it when I'm not the only one acting like I'm having a good time and it's not just my job. We aren't teenagers trying to get in a quicky in our parents house. Make some noise!! Let me hear you!!

  10. #13874

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Faced with a dilemma, my regular massage therapist (non-hobby) out of town and my retired provider / girlfriend on vacation as well, what's a monger to do? The answer to that question is to set up a session with my favorite Nuru / Massage therapist / Sex Goddess, Liberty'O Love! I'm sure that you mongers are probably tired of reading my praises for this gem of a woman, but that's too bad, because here goes anyway! Lately I've been reading about paying too much for services at some of the AMPs and MM, which really isn't a massage place, although they do some good massage work, depending on who you see! Also, paying a house fee is okay, but 400 Mario's for a session as well is, in my opinion, a little over the top! Even if she is absolutely stunning. Besides, those type of fees are more appropriate for Tryst providers! As you all know from reading my reviews and others, her home is safe, clean and in a nice neighborhood of Cocoa. Liberty always offers me a shower before or after and if she's in the mood, a swim in her pool! Her massage room is filled with a Sauna and various other devices that you usually see in a Spa and I have used some of them on previous visits. Today, my problem was being very torqued and in need of a really good professional massage and boy did she deliver! After some great conversation and catching up, Liberty instructed me to lay down face first on the massage table and then she went to work! For the next forty five minutes she worked my back, my neck, my legs and quite frankly I was feeling tremendous relief. This woman's hands are strong and her deep tissue technique is awesome. After some teasing, she had me flip and began what she does better than anyone in the county, getting Jrs attention and slowly edging me performing BBBJ while I played with those unbelievable breasts! Soon, without me even realizing it, she put on the cover and rode me CG, talking dirty and getting this old man really worked up! Liberty's Tantric skills are out of this world and soon I'm exploding over and over again in complete ecstasy. But, we weren't done yet! She has me return the favor and soon we are in Heaven with sixty nine and again I'm spent! Wow! This woman loves sex! No faking here! She cleans me up and we start with another massage and then I have to cry uncle! Now, keep in mind, that she only sees a couple of mongers a day, doesn't work evenings or weekends as a rule and prefers Senior Forum Members who are respectful. I only see her about once a month, because she exhausts me and I'm good for awhile! Besides, these days, I can follow her antics and activities on OF (which is, in my opinion, Facebook for mongers! Now I've included some pictures, along with a favorite of mine which really captures her beauty! Liberty'O is older and not everyone's cup of tea, but believe me it's always an experience when I see her!
    Quick question. How do I get her info? What site does she post her ad. Thanks.

  11. #13873

    The World of Liberty'O Love

    Faced with a dilemma, my regular massage therapist (non-hobby) out of town and my retired provider / girlfriend on vacation as well, what's a monger to do? The answer to that question is to set up a session with my favorite Nuru / Massage therapist / Sex Goddess, Liberty'O Love! I'm sure that you mongers are probably tired of reading my praises for this gem of a woman, but that's too bad, because here goes anyway! Lately I've been reading about paying too much for services at some of the AMPs and MM, which really isn't a massage place, although they do some good massage work, depending on who you see! Also, paying a house fee is okay, but 400 Mario's for a session as well is, in my opinion, a little over the top! Even if she is absolutely stunning. Besides, those type of fees are more appropriate for Tryst providers! As you all know from reading my reviews and others, her home is safe, clean and in a nice neighborhood of Cocoa. Liberty always offers me a shower before or after and if she's in the mood, a swim in her pool! Her massage room is filled with a Sauna and various other devices that you usually see in a Spa and I have used some of them on previous visits. Today, my problem was being very torqued and in need of a really good professional massage and boy did she deliver! After some great conversation and catching up, Liberty instructed me to lay down face first on the massage table and then she went to work! For the next forty five minutes she worked my back, my neck, my legs and quite frankly I was feeling tremendous relief. This woman's hands are strong and her deep tissue technique is awesome. After some teasing, she had me flip and began what she does better than anyone in the county, getting Jrs attention and slowly edging me performing BBBJ while I played with those unbelievable breasts! Soon, without me even realizing it, she put on the cover and rode me CG, talking dirty and getting this old man really worked up! Liberty's Tantric skills are out of this world and soon I'm exploding over and over again in complete ecstasy. But, we weren't done yet! She has me return the favor and soon we are in Heaven with sixty nine and again I'm spent! Wow! This woman loves sex! No faking here! She cleans me up and we start with another massage and then I have to cry uncle! Now, keep in mind, that she only sees a couple of mongers a day, doesn't work evenings or weekends as a rule and prefers Senior Forum Members who are respectful. I only see her about once a month, because she exhausts me and I'm good for awhile! Besides, these days, I can follow her antics and activities on OF (which is, in my opinion, Facebook for mongers! Now I've included some pictures, along with a favorite of mine which really captures her beauty! Liberty'O is older and not everyone's cup of tea, but believe me it's always an experience when I see her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E5214EBE-5E50-4066-9292-7DEC727682C3.jpeg‎   8D2B5B57-BFAD-4CE3-ABB5-116CA1DDF3E7.jpeg‎   4376E2C6-508D-414B-B67C-0712F8CAA3DD.jpeg‎   E1107CEA-63ED-427F-8B5F-A17B212EA4AC.jpeg‎   9962EAFE-7BD7-4FB3-ABE6-66B5AE82C904.jpeg‎  

    21C699DC-4760-417F-97BC-D4266850271B.jpeg‎   BCEC0DDE-4FCB-4B1C-B3E4-178A5E70C1B9.jpeg‎   E541B5A3-E031-4890-97E5-68222E0D44E5.jpeg‎   4377A492-6AF6-47AA-A800-CCD2AA5965C3.jpeg‎   74169B93-41AD-4367-B2E1-6B2CE5FBC0B6.jpeg‎  


  12. #13872

    Heather in Cocoa

    Recently visited the shores of the Indian River in Cocoa to meet with Heather. Pleasant mature lady, easy to make connection, reasonable donation. As other reviewers have done, brought refreshments and toys for her dogs (which BTW were no bother at all). This was not requested but I did it to break the ice on the first visit and it was appreciated.

    After the initial pleasantries, moved to the bedroom. Some good moments were had, among which were BBBJ, DATY which she seemed to greatly enjoy, cowgirl and concluding in MISH. Definitely not a dead fish. Gets into the action and is willing to please. Would like to point out that her BBBJ was pretty notable, sensuous with a lot of tongue action. After finishing, Heather brought over a warm washcloth for the cleanup.

    The location was neat and area seems safe. Definitely would visit again.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2155743

  13. #13871
    I'm in this boat as well, I have seen her or times than I can remember. But I'm done with the drama, the phone calls at night text messages saying somebody's beating her up when it's not true, because I would go see her the next day and there's not a mark on her. But, a lot of the girls don't post how they really look in person. She does look better than her mug shots that's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how the blog is managed so posting here as well.

    There were a few additional positive comments here the other day that are now gone. I should have paid closer attention as they were only the first few for the individuals. My mistake because based on the reviews that were here and the tryst ad I was looking forward to a good time with a classy lady.

    Now nothing personal. She was certainly nice. But there was definitely something off. Jittery. Anxious. The pics were heavily filtered. It is so disappointing when the door opens and the person you thought you were meeting is quite a bit different.

  14. #13870

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I think this is who you're referring to. While the pictures are different and the content is different in one, the phone number is the same in all three.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...u/671738148062

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...n/026028472777

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...u/352990600957
    And her * page is to die for!! OMG!!

    Bs.

    So I also have a customers wife who gave me 1 yr subscription to her (his wife's) * and OMG is all I can say about her!!

    Can't wait to go out on boat with them!

    Bs.

  15. #13869
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I think this is who you're referring to. While the pictures are different and the content is different in one, the phone number is the same in all three.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...u/671738148062

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...n/026028472777

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...u/352990600957
    Yes that's her sorry fellows my fault for not adding link will not happen again. Thanks for adding for me jj2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape